[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw I met a nice girl I used to think that women in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447393282682.jpg (91 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1447393282682.jpg
91 KB, 480x643
>Tfw I met a nice girl
I used to think that women in general were horrible monsters, but I guess some of them are alright after all.
>>
You don't know her well enough.
>>
>>28235945
I tried to ignore her a few times and she still talks to me and helps me with stuff, I think she really is a good girl.
>>
I sure that one or two percent of them are not too bad.
>>
>>28235934
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.png

women are scum
>>
>>28235934
Women are inferior but amazing, you've just seen the bad ones wait until you find the perfect one.
>>
>>28235934
Women in general are horrible monsters. The exceptions do not break the rule.
>>
>>28235945
literally this.
OP, you have met the "nice girl" type of normie who wants to appear nice to attract chads.
>>
File: 1449292797045.jpg (68 KB, 622x349) Image search: [Google]
1449292797045.jpg
68 KB, 622x349
>>28235934
>I used to think that women in general were horrible monsters, but I guess some of them are alright after all.

Maybe not all women are horrible as a rule, fuccboi.

Any woman that enters /r9k/ might get the idea that every loner, creepy dude is an MRA that faps to virgin girls that somehow love a robot, but that isn't true either.

Congrats, OP. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>28235934
She wants you as her beta orbiter, don't fall for it
>>
>>28237656
I don't even have enough money to be her beta orbiter though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.