[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I just realized that I am even more pathetic than I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: Feel.jpg (83 KB, 573x400) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
83 KB, 573x400
I think I just realized that I am even more pathetic than I thought I was.
>Be me, 24 y.o. socially awkward, cynical, bitter khv
>be studying engineering
>be having a 7.85:1 male:female ratio at the uni; with the females being as picky/arrogant/obnoxious as you imagine
>live with two guys i've known half of my life: a freaking apple hipster normie and a chad-ish hippie piano playing casanova who thinks he's a gentleman
>hipster finds gf within 2 weeks of uni, I have the "pleasure" of hearing them fucking in a room next to mine next 2.5 years
>hippie is being courted by multiple gorgeous women, all of them being "beneath his standards"
>hippie even dares to say he's just as lonely as I am, blaming the uni-city
>fast forward to today
>both guys move out due to internships
>tfw hippie gets a girl in his bed LITERALLY on his first day there on his first party despite always saying "nah, I need feelings to lay down with a woman"
>tfw hippie gets another girl to show him her pics of her lesbian experiments and to jerk him off on their second meeting
>hippie says "it's all the uni-city, just come here and bee yourself :^)"
(1/2)
>>
(2/2)
Everytime one of them gets on with a girl I get this shitty feeling of rage, hatred and envy mixed all together. At first I thought I was just being angry because it's "natural" for them, that it was their hypocrisy ("nah, I'm just as ugly as you are, and it still works! just bee urself!") that fueled my hatred... But I think I realized that there was another problem with myself:
It seems like I subconsciously marked all sexual stuff as "unrealistic" and moved it into the same category as unicorns and dragons. And now, every time something of that category happens, a bit of my self-imposed world view crumbles.
Fucking a girl within hours of meeting her? Experimenting with lesbianism, making fotos of it, then showing them some dude from tinder you've just met? Jerking off a dude on the second meeting even though "you're not like this usually"? All of these have to be memes, right? There is no way people can actually be this degenerate, right? RIGHT?
I hate these people.
I hate their hypocrisity.
I hate the fact that it's so easy for them, it's almost "natural".
I hate the fact that they don't even realise how freaking lucky they are.
I hate myself for using the fucking SJW-phrase "privilege is invisible to those who have it" in this context.
And most of all:
I hate myself for actually being envious of them, despite always preaching a "mind over matter" doctrine.

So now I'm sitting here alone, cold, procrastinating and generally miserable.
Just tell me guys, how fucked up am I?
>>
>>28235888
You're not fucked, but you have a shitty attitude and need a therapist. Since you call women "females" and use the phrase "SJW" regularly it's likely that you're an asshole whom people tend to avoid because they can obviously see how bitter you are.

You lack empathy and post on 4chan too much. Your roommates are happy and romantically engaged because they live in the real world, pursue hobbies and passions that make them feel fulfilled, and cultivate strong social skills. You ignore the context and just rage at anyone who gets laid more than you instead of looking inside yourself and seeing what it is that could be holding you back from living a life that makes you happy.

Try to be less of a judgmental asshole, become someone that's fun to spend time with, and women will be more inclined to spend time with you.

Source: Robot turned normie through years of therapy, travelling and moving out of my shitty hometown. Not a chad, but in love with an awesome girlfriend and can socialize with chads without getting all fucking weird about it like guys on here do.
>>
Degenerates gonna degen-erate. You're living with a hippie and a hipster they probably both do drugs and that's why it's natural for them.
>>
>>28236036
>in love
>awesome girlfriend

Ge the fuck out.
>>
People can smell bitterness from a mile away OP. Especially women. It's a huge turn off and probably a big reason as to why you're in the situation you're in.
>>
>>28236046

But if the degenerates are more successful than OP in every way, doesn't that make OP degenerate?
>>
OP here.
I think I just might be an emotional masochist. Go on guys. Destroy me.
>>
>>28236144
>successful
Drug runners are successful. Russian mobsters who murder for profit are "successful".
>>
>>28236036
You are so mind-blowingly ignorant, I love it. Take this post, ctrl+c ctrl+v to reddit, people will fucking love you. And then leave, and never ever ever come back.

You say he lacks empathy, but it's obvious you have no experience being a genuine outsider. You can't even comprehend it. You write like every other beta who blindly follows his assigned social role, virtue signalling and posting "self-improvement" cancer like all the rest of them.

I don't even have any emotional investment in anything being discussed, but holy shit, this is the type of normie shit I come here to get away from.
>>
>>28236359
all I read there was:
>REEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEeeEeeeeeEEEeEeeeEe
>>
>>28236717
Am I supposed to be surprised by the fact that you're illiterate?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x612
>>28236717
I thought this is the reason for this this board?
>>
>>28236893
dude you're just a fucking loser who'd rather blame "society" for your short comings than actually improve on them. and then you have the audacity slam away on your keyboard about how lame anyone is for actually going out and socializing and treating the majority of humans like humans.

it's probably hard to see from behind your keyboard and dragon dildo collection. but most everyone experiences feelings of loneliness and isolation. and the fact that you hide here on 4chan and pretend like this is your unique stomping ground and that it's some legitimate escape from the reality that you're a fucking bitch is pathetic.
>>
>>28237089
I treat people like humans when they deserve it. People like you who follow trends and live on the approval of others don't deserve shit, you're machines for acquiring status and you've never developed any real emotional intelligence. You're actually so inauthentic that it causes me pain. Please, for once in your life, try to imagine a reality that differs from your just-world-fallacy-spouting, idiotic impression of it.

I have plenty of empathy for people who actually experience pain, but the way you reacted to the OP makes it disgustingly obvious that you never have. Please just go, and leave this place to the people are actually capable of seeing things for what they are.
>>
>>28237273
Who are***
originality!
>>
File: raging_pepe.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
raging_pepe.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>28237328
Not him; I get that you'd like to insult people like us, but you're actively going out of your way to come onto this board to spew your normie shit in our ears. It's like taking the ear-plugs off that we use to actively escape, if but for a moment from the awful atrocities that make up the better part of the world. Fuck you.
>>
>>28235880

I'm pretty sure all the universities here have at least a 60:40 ratio of women to men so ha, tough luck faggot
>>
>>28237089
>Treat humans like humans

You mean like fuck holes, right?
>>
File: 1461659902808.jpg (11 KB, 188x254) Image search: [Google]
1461659902808.jpg
11 KB, 188x254
>>28236036
fugoff m8
>>
Are they better looking than you? How attractive are these girls they're fucking?
>>
>>28238373
OP here.
Of course they're better looking than me. It's one of the things that drives me mad: how fucking easy life gets when you're attractive.
Also, the fact that the hippie doesn't seem to realise that his successes come from his looks and not his "gentlemanly charms". No shit, his best advice LITERALLY is "just be yourself". He's either completely ignorant, or he's been trolling me for years now.
>>
>>28238489
I wanna say you're right. I would believe it up till a few weeks ago too. It's just that my fat fuck of roommate with acne all over his face lost his virginity to a girl much cuter than any girl I've been with. I guess he's charming or something, I don't know.
>>
>>28238489

I know what that feels like OP.

You just gotta fake it till you make it.

You mustn't rush things and you need something to vent out all your anger.

I recommend a martial art, or boxing or lifting, maybe the latter with either of the remaining ones.
Oh and don't worry, you will find someone just right for you, no need to rush.
>>
>>28238551
Or maybe he's rich.
Or he's got dirt on that girl.
>>
>>28236036
>therapy, travelling and moving out of my shitty hometown

is this r9k or reddit/r/women?
>>
>>28236359
I'm the guy who wrote that comment.

I was ostracized and bullied like crazy until I was eighteen, and even after the bullying stopped I still had trouble making friends for the next three years. I know what I'm talking about.

When I say OP lacks empathy, it's not as if proving that I somehow have the same problem will debunk my advice. OP hates everyone around him and refuses to acknowledge the suffering of others because they get laid more than him. In his mind his kind of pain is the only kind that's valid, and the pain that others around him go through is superficial and doesn't count. With such a shitty attitude it's no wonder people don't want to spend time around him. My suggestion to him was to fix all that.
>>
>>28236036
>he needs a therapist
Yes, to help him deal with the shitty hand he's been served in this life.

>shitty attitude, calling women females is the cause of all your problems, blah blah blah blah blah
No. Just... No. If a sissy manlet with low testosterone gets therapy, its not going to get him laid any more or win him any more friends. He may be better able to cope with day to day life but he will never be a normie.

You were well intentioned and perhaps hopelessly naive with your reply. Seriously, don't pull this shit
>>
>>28238801
He's definitely upper middle class but it's not like he flaunts money around and spends it on random bullshit (aside from Jordan's)

No dirt on the girl as far as I know. Granted bitch is crazy and had an abortion when she was 16, but it's still pussy and I'm still baffled by how this all worked for him.
>>
>>28239297
>bitch is crazy
Case closed.
>>
>>28239330
Why haven't I had a crazy bitch fall into my lap then? With how horny I am I couldn't give less of a fuck on how crazy she is as long as I can bust a load.
>>
>>28239394
Just bee yourself :^)
In all seriousness though: you're trying to apply logic to women. To crazy ones, at that. Bad idea, bruh.
>>
>>28239459
No you're right...

I'm just so goddamn horny though. It overrides all my rationality. Oh well here's to the fifth fap today.
>>
>>28239491
God bless you.
It's a shame we're still controlled by our dicks.
>>
>>28239491
>Oh well here's to the fifth fap today.

You're lucky m8.

I'm so bored of masturbation that even just having one wank per day has basically lost all feeling to me.
>>
This is now a masturbation thread.
Sorry, OP.
>>
>>28239653
I just do it because I still get a boner very easily. Literally typing out >>28239394 got me hard.

Now I'm thinking about putting busting loads again, and now I'm hard....again.

FUCKING. KILL. ME. NOW.
>>
>>28239728
Not sure if healthy male sexuality or actually a problem.
>>
>>28239928
I wish I knew. I went to the doctor to get zoloft to curb it. Been taking zoloft for 4 months now, no change in libido. Infact it's just made my orgasm arguably more intense, so that's not helpful at all.

I've been considering castration at this point.
>>
>>28238869

>therapy, travelling, moving out of ny shitty home town

I've been doing all of these things abd it hasn't changed anything. I'm probably worse now because i cant self medicate with illegal drugs and spend hours a day around culture drones. I hate it here and I hate the people and I hate myself for being different than everyone else.
>>
>OP makes a thread about personal suffering and crumbling world view
>thread derails into masturbation habits
Never change, 4chan.
>>
>>28238801
or maybe he has an interesting personality and doesn't act like a jaded manchild
>>
>>28240119
>OP makes a thread about personal suffering and crumbling world view
>First reply is "just be urself bro, worked for me" phrased differently with a source similar to "a robot who turned into a normie"
Every time
>>
>>28240157
Nah, we're just trying to rationalize this point of data to fit into our twisted world view.
>>
File: 1461801409909.jpg (137 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1461801409909.jpg
137 KB, 625x469
I'm not a KHV. I'm 21 and I've had sex with three women. I haven't been in a relationship in two years though, and I dislike it.

It makes me feel bad. I feel worse than you. I don't know what you'd tell me, or if you'd tell me nothing was wrong with me, but you don't know how I feel, and you should just admit the grievances of my sex life are greater than your own. That's just how it is. I have every right to my own grievances that you do not, and nothing you could tell me would make me think differently.
>>
File: liars.gif (418 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
liars.gif
418 KB, 250x250
ITT gif related
>>
>>28240325
>not a khv
>had sex
>with three women
>had a relationship
Please, do see yourself out, good sir.
>>
File: 1461801352527.jpg (208 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1461801352527.jpg
208 KB, 840x630
>>28240397
I have a greater despair than you have ever known.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (22 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
22 KB, 600x338
>>28240325
OP here.
Even though I'd like to REEEEEEEEE you outta here...
Let's see. Your grievance of your sex life is by definition bigger, as my sex life is non-existant. Also, my khv-grievances are by definition greater than yours.
Now that we're done with semantics: I know that one's own troubles always seem greater than all the others. Also, I assume that having had something and then having lost it MAY be more painful than never actually having it in the first place. In other words: let's not bicker about pain. Let's relish in it and accept it as a part of our lives.

And I have no fucking idea what or why the actual fuck I'm writing right now. I think I should go to sleep...
>>
File: 1461801535142.jpg (436 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1461801535142.jpg
436 KB, 1600x1067
>>28240529
Agreed my internet friend
>>
>>28238905
Well, this is an interesting phenomenon actually. When people are ostracized, they either, like you, see themselves as inferior to those who cast them out and try to be like those people (hence why you came across to me as a retarded normalfag, because you were spouting normalfag opinions), or, like me and others on this board, they see themselves as superior due to the perspective their outsider status gives them.

You seem like you're happy as a pseudo-normie, so keep doing that if it works for you, but don't try to say that following social norms is empathetic. Your avoidance of saying "SJW", despite the fact that SJWs obviously exist and are obviously retarded, is symptomatic of a pathological need to fit in, it exists out of self-interest. Empathy is not self-interested, and it doesn't have to do with what is or isn't socially accepted.
>>
>>28239234
>sissy manlet low testosterone
Wow, look at the sea of memes coming out of your fingers. It's hilarious that people are actually dumb enough to believe this shit.
>>
>OP does math all fucking day and posts on r9k
>Hippie creates music and rocks a Mac

Here's the best part about art, it gets your dick wet. As a painter you can literally get them naked and hanging on your couch in minutes. Fuck while the Underpainting dries, fuck before she leaves. As a Eng dick I had a few gfs, but mostly just fat greasy girls. As a Art Dick (fm) I've managed to get 10 girls in under 3 months. I fucked up though and gf'd a girl, so now I can only stare at tits and paint, instead of nutting all over their face.

Life is struggle son, find some new cargos
>>
>>28235880
do you have any hobbies that don't involve a computer?
>>
>>28240863
OP here.
Disregarding the fact that the hippie is poor as fuck, does NOT have a mac and in fact doesn't even have a freaking phone, I can see where you're coming from. If I wanted to enjoy my uni life, living the "sex drugs rock'n'roll" life, I'd be studying arts/media design or some shit like that. Now, I'd like to think I'll have an easiert time finding a job afterwards. (Yeah, I know, antisocial fuck and job. the MINT meme. Le wage slave meme. Come fight me) Now, what is more important? A few years of more easily available pussy, or a financially stable life? Matter of taste I guess.
>>
>>28241069
>MINT meme

What?
>>
>>28241019
>Engineering
>Hobbies
That was a good one :^)
Photography and wandering around in the nearby forest doesn't count, huh? Yeah, I know.
And yes, I am aware that I might not be the most interesting man in the world, but this is a problem for an other thread. What drives me mad isn't the fact that I can't get laid; I know why the things are how they are and can cope with that. It is the fact that with a pretty face you can be the most boring piece of shit and women still throw their tits in your face.
Hippie example: tinder match. Within 6 messsages the girl is telling him about her lesbian experiments. Next day she sends pics. The dude didn't even mention any of his hobbies, I saw the screen caps. It's almost like those fake chad tinder acc threads around here, only that suddenly it's become painfully real.
>>
>>28241210
so you weren't born with inherent beauty. that just means you have to develop yourself into an interesting person. would you want to hang out with someone you had nothing in common with that had no interests that you didn't think was attractive?
>>
>>28241409
Or, don't worry about "developing yourself" for others and instead just do what you enjoy.
>>
>>28235880
www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9hm0B0YNjI
Come join us mate
>>
>>28241444
i didn't want to say that because then people would just bitch about not knowing how to be themselves
>>
>>28240420
haha good one buddy.

Now please get out of here/
>>
>>28241069
I just hope there's still highwage STEM jobs kicking, I mean with the giant surge in grads and the shit economy.

Getting those sweet tits and being interesting are two different things. Most women I fuck are boring as hell. No I don't give a fuck about your dog, you went to Trader Joes yesterday? Great.

The hard part is finding someone hot af that can get on your level. Honestly bro, go gay and get some sweet Eng dick.
>>
>>28240665
If you have a better explanation for all the boyish, effemiate faces you see on faces on /r9k/ then by all means blow me away. All I know is that it is definitely not a compliment when you are 19 and have the face of a 14 year old, when girls call someone like that "cute" they are essentially calling them a child
>>
>>28235880

Firstly, you're not fucked up. Anyone would feel the same thing In your situation. It sounds maddening.

A few questions:

What are your hobbies? What do you do with your free time besides school? How often are you in a position to talk to women? Are you overweight? How's your fashion sense? how often do you shower? Are you getting some form of exercise?
>>
Be honest, OP. How fat are you?
>>
>>28242971
I have an effeminate face and I get laid. Lots of women like it.
>>
>>28236036
>somebody vents anonymously on 4chan about their hidden thoughts
>"omg it's because everyone sees this obvious bitterness"

t. every fucking normie ever

Leave. Fucking. Now.

OP bottles up his feelings like every other fucking robot. But no, every normie has to fucking sasy "DUDE RIGHT NOW YOU'RE DOING IT SEE THIS RIGHT NOW IS WHY YOU'RE LONELY"
>>
>>28238905
>Bullied for 3 years
>Outsider
I haven't been to school for three years after dropping out at 15. Haven't so much as made a friend in real life or online since. Being truly alone is something you don't know. I live with my mum and I stay in my room all day, so I don't talk to her. I am alone.

What is to come Robots If I continue down this path?
>>
>>28243878
You are so young you need to make a change. There is literally so much hope for you. Leave this place forever
>>
Hating people for your own ineptitude is the biggest normie meme. Lmao.

Read a book called "Models: Attract women through honesty"
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.