[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /envious/? I'm so envious of other men, that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: KtdNxNjg.jpg (114 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
KtdNxNjg.jpg
114 KB, 900x900
Who here /envious/?

I'm so envious of other men, that I probably actually hate them. I don't actually hate women. I just hate men who are better than me.

When I was in school I used to have a deep, seething hate for the most attractive guys/the guys with the highest social status in my year. There was one kid who was some kind of "rockstar" in our school. He had a very angular and attractive face shape, that kind of messy rock'n'roll hair, played guitar since he was 11, did lots of drugs but was super nice, and literally EVERY girl I knew had this killer crush on him. I genuinely DESPISED that guy. His very existence just made me angry. I used to look at him and observe how girls reacted to him and I just wanted to kill myself because I knew I could NEVER elicit that reaction from people.

Luckily I'm not around that guy any more, but I still have to witness girls going mad for very conventionally attractive guys in public, on nights out, online, in movies, etc. I just can't stand it. I literally want to die when I hear/read about some girl drooling over an attractive male. I'm just so envious. I don't know how to cope with it. How am I supposed to be happy when I know there are men who are so much better than me?
>>
>>28235831

Someone finally made a thread on this.

I get angry literally every time I see a taller male in real life or talking online, a decent face, a loud booming voice, a super deep voice, a 7+ inch dick size mentioned, and so on.

Especially since coming here all these insecurities are getting worse and worse, and I haven't been brought up the 125+ IQ "smart but lazy" types that have this in addition to all the traits above.

Add in the fact that 75% of the people on this site I once that could be a refuge fit a lot of these characteristics, and you've got me being in a very bad place mentally at the moment.
>>
>>28235932
>and I haven't been brought up the 125+ IQ "smart but lazy" types that have this in addition to all the traits above.

Not even that. I know/have known in the past guys who were tall, attractive, successful, AND traditionally intelligent. Not even "smart but lazy", but genuinely smart and determined, and able to go on to attend super prestigious universities with exceptional futures ahead of them.
>>
>>28236011

Yup. Fuck anyone who tells me it's about effort, it's the combination of opportunity and initiative/proactiveness that does it, can't just be off the latter alone.
>>
>>28236222
Can confirm. Barely did anything in highschool. Played games and only learned when I needed to, as in last resort. I prepared for my exams just 1 week before finals and I didn't even study for one subject. Not to mention that at that point I hadn't opened a book or notebook since december. Almost aced it. I also have a killer gut instinct the likes of spider man. I can literally sense when shit's about to go down, but most of the time I ignore it. It helped me predict exactly what writers we got on the language test and what kind of exercise. Psychologists have called me a prodigy.
Alas I am here, a NEET because I have no purpose in life, no fire that burns inside me. All I have is a deep sorrow that all these gifts have been wasted on me for naught.
Dorry for the blogpost.
>>
that sucks i wish i was just average looking with no abnormal things
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.