[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board dies at night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 1455234491190.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1455234491190.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
I realized every weekend this board dies at night time in the US. It seems like most of the people here really are normalfags. Why would a normalfag want to come here? Do they roleplay and pretend to have a shitty life? Do people really come here for fucking "DANK MEMES BRO"?

What is everyone doing today/tonight?
Normies you are not welcome here.
>>
>>28235716
Yeah because we have lives and accomplish things. It's funny to be in character here, wait you're not actually a loser are you?
>>
nah, mostly just because its full of teens who need to wake up for school the next day

people in their late 20s (like me) are fairly rare, most people here are <18
>>
>>28235756
This board is about 60-70% high school losers
>>
>>28235716
They come here because being a loser is "cool" now
>>28235756
>>28235790
Meh, I'd rather have underage losers than 18+ normies
>>
31 here, I stay on at night for the long haul but I'm prob one of the few, I hate when people make threads and leave em up while afk for hours
>>
>>28235825
You sound underage as fuck or a pedo
>>
File: 1457506756510.jpg (95 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1457506756510.jpg
95 KB, 1440x810
>he actually believed the shitposting was real
no wonder you're a dumb frog poster.
>>
>>28235716
I am a NEET and I go to sleep when the fuck I want. I will sleep in the night when my day-time gets interesting, like when I start doing some project outside. I'll go night-time mode when I'm not doing shit in the day or people in the day start annoying me.

The night is the most robot of times though, which is why I enjoy going to sleep at 7am or 9am and getting up whenever the fuck I want, which I naturally sleep from 10 to 12 hours a day, and that's around 7pm or 9pm. My therapist has the audacity to tell me that not conforming to a sleep schedule is not cool. It is cool. I'm gonna try to sleep 16 hours a day so my life goes faster.
>>
>>28235868
As long as normies aren't here, this board is good.
I don't really like to hear people bitch about their lives though, which is what losers like to do sometimes.
>>
I was here till 3 am last night
I never have much to do but usually I'm watching some shit and not just talking to strangers on the internet
Depends if I can find a thread that holds my interest
>>
>implying this board isnt 'normies' pretending to be autistic faggots for bants
>>
We are all sad at night because we realize that on Friday nights we are alone in our apartments while our friends from high school are out partying and getting sweet anime pussy.
>>
I often get drunk on Friday and Saturday night. I'm not a normie just a heavy drinker. Need to drown my sorrows somehow.
>>
Nights seem to be fairly active, it's from 5AM-12PM EST that the board seems to be really dead. Why is this?
>>
They probably fap and watch a movie or anime before going to sleep.
>>
>>28236057
Everyone that does night shit goes to sleep at the crack of dawn, like at 6am. I'm also sure Australian normies go to sleep, where it is 8pm when it is 6am here, not that there are a lot of Australians to begin with on here.

Europeans also have a similar sleep schedule Americans have, only being 5 or 6 hours apart.

It's just that no developed countries are active on here during that time.
>>
Nope, just seems like me and many other NEET autists go to bed earlier now
>>
>>28235716
Honestly, I just feel like this place is a circus were normies come to laugh at the robots and then just leave.
>>
>>28235716
It's an American website idiot.
>>
>>28235716
By "dieing at night" do you mean less fembot feels, roll threads and bot evasion as well as a quality thread is more likely too take place without getting turned into a circlejerk?
Not sure why I hang on to 4chan even though I use other sites far more now
it'll get better on monday
>>
>>28235716
>why
>posts a frog
EXACTLY YOU STUPID VIRGIN LMAO SAME REASONS AS YOU
>>
>>28235756
>>28235790
The joke is on you, I'm 33
>>
>>28237153
>33
>enjoys spending time with 15 year old kids
nice *upvoted*
>>
>>28235716
i'm here for the dank memes honestly
fuck this "robot" bullshit. whiny retards who won't post face and won't hold a real discussion.
>>
>>28235973
>claiming to hate normies and simultaneously complaining about losers
>>
>>28235716
highschool fags need to leave, you can't be a robot if your like in your teens and live with your parents and dont have a girlfriend, that shit is completely normal.

someone should create an edgy teen board for these faggots.
>>
>>28237189
>who won't post face and won't hold a real discussion.
You normies scare me. Anonymity and opinions that differ from yours are not bullshit.
>>
>>28237252
>someone should create an edgy teen board for these faggots.
They made it eight years ago, actually. It's called /r9k/.
>>
>>28236057
I sleep during that time senpai
>>
>classify as normalfag by r9k metric
>still spend weekend nights here
I'd honestly rather die than ever go to another shitty house party.
Back when I did that, I spent the entire time trying to drink myself into a stupor so I'd stop hating everyone and then I'd just vomit all over the place.
>>
>>28235716
I come to laugh at you guys. Going to a party tonight but i'll be back tomorrow morning to shit up this board until you eventually kill yourself.
>>
>>28235716
but what are the normies?
you mean the pathetic cuckold freaks in the fembot feels thread?
or the mfw no girlfriend whorechildren?
>>
>>28237337
you sound gross dude clean yourself up jesus.

>tfw gf is a lightweight and never drinks too much
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.