[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /couldprobablygetagfbutnevergetacha nce/ here? I'm fairly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1460290522376.png (109 KB, 868x746) Image search: [Google]
1460290522376.png
109 KB, 868x746
Who /couldprobablygetagfbutnevergetachance/ here?
I'm fairly good looking, tall, well-built, white and have a good sense of humor and can be pretty charismatic, I also do MMA, when I see the loser betas outside with decent looking gfs and wives, I really wonder why I cant have one too
I just never get a chance to talk to and interact with women because I have no real friends, never get invited to parties etc, I have no social life
how do I get a social life?
>>
I actually truly believe I could get a GF.

But my lack of experience (zero experience) and my age (28) makes me feel like I am a lost cause, so I just never bother.

I look good because I stay /fit/ and have a above average face. But I have years of childhood/teenage trauma and bad experiences with women that fucked me up for life.

I feel broken in some way.

Maybe if I moved to another country and started a new life all over again could be what triggers me to be able to get a GF.
>>
I'm in the same boat m8.
The few friends I have don't have any female contact either and my classes are devoid of any girls as well.
I hate this shit, you're not even losing the game, you don't even get to play it.
>>
>>28235632
holy forkin shit, it's the same for me (27 btw).
you could move to another country but probably it won't get any better.
i moved to another city 600 km away from my hometown (because of a job) and the only thing that happened is that i don't have a social life anymore (before i had atleast a few friends, now i am completely alone)
>>
You're retarded if you think who you are matters when attracting girls.
It's all about how you make them feel. Being good looking is a huge plus, but everything else is irrelevant. Status helps as well, but what women like the most is not knowing shit about you.
>>
>>28235979
how are you supposed to make them feel then, Chad?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.