[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 2828168_display_image.jpg (43 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
2828168_display_image.jpg
43 KB, 290x400
>be last night
>fiance and I get into a petty argument
>it ends with me calling her a bitch
>she says "fuck you I'm going to my friend's house for the night"
>think nothing of it, assume she is just going to have girls night with her friend
>see her friend posted a snapchat story
>its a video of her and my fiance dancing with some black guys at a bar/club
>I fucking rage and text her some racist shit
>its now 11am the next day and I still haven't heard from her

did I fuck up?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1024x576
>>28235473
Fuck her, whatever, OP. Just move on with life.
>>
>fiance

right here did you fucked up
>>
>fiancee (that's how you spell it dumb fuck)
>putting a ring on some dumb bitch that will go out dancing at a black club without you
>ever

why
>>
NO........put her shit on the porch
>>
>>>/adv/

Get out.
>>
Throw her shit on the lawn/front yard and change your locks.
>>
>>28235539
but her name is on the lease
>>
>>28235473
cut your losses.
see this as a test run for marriage.
she will react exactly the same when you're married.
break up now.
you both are not ready to marry, if both of you are going to react so immaturely because of a petty fight.
>>
>>28235626
is your name on lease?
>>
Are you not of the same race?
>>
>>28235656
no, my lease ended a few months ago and she still had 6 months left on her lease so I moved in with her
>>
>>28235683
You fucked up, if I were you I would find your own place and leave.
>>
>>28235682
we're both white
>>
>>28235473
I don't see what the problems is? Dancing doesn't mean that she is going to cheat. I dance and take pics with girls all the time and my girlfriend does the same.

Stop being so insecure, OP. Just because she has some girls night out pics on instagram, doesn't mean that she still doesn't care for you.
>>
>>28235473
You deserve everything you get, sperglord.
>>
>>28235473
If she do that after petty argument (there will be more after marriage believe me) how long do you think your hypothetical marriage will last?
She is closed page accept it and end it fast.
>>
Time to move back home op.
>>
>>28235473
OP you know as well as ai do that she got BLACKED last night and most likely has been cheating on you for a while, she fucked the black guys out of spite, and if she is your fiance she shouldnt be going to clubs you pretty much cucked your self, now that its over with start posting her pics you cuck
>>
you saying racist shit to her just gave her the fuel for her new male buddy to bang her like a beast that night.
>>
>>28235724
They get in a fight, that night she goes to the club and gets trashed, "dances" with niggers come on senpai you sound like a cuck too
>>
>>28235473
Why are you ok with her grinding on BBC at a club?
>>
>>28235955
It's not a "cuck" to trust your gf. My gf posts pics of herself with other guys on instagram from clubs and we have a wonderful relationship. I trust her to not cheat, it's that simple. I am confident in myself and in my gf. I'm not some insecure little shit like you.
>>
>>28235473
She got blacked OP, and by saying racist shit she is going to get nailed like a dirty hoe tonight by those black dudes, post the video of her dancing you stupid faggot, your relationship is over
>>
>>28235984
Nigga you dumb as fuck, keep on trusting her while guys like me fuck her behind ya back
>>
File: 1460642146746.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1460642146746.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>28235984
lmao top cuck

kill yourself senpai
>>
>>28235473
Tell me how Jamal and Tyrone's cum taste when you kiss tonight faggot
>>
>>28235984

Holy shit. So this has been going on for some time.

The only difference is you snapped last night but for her it's just another Friday .

God damn
>>
>>28236085
I'm not OP, shitlord.

>>28236030
>>28236039
We have an amazing sex life and my gf would never do that to me. I'm sorry that you have trust issues. I hope that one day you find a loving partner like I have.
>>
>>28236085
I dont think >>28235984 is OP, senpai.
>>
>>28236124

>we have an amazing sex life

What u fuck her once a month for 3 minutes? Gtfo
>>
>>28236124
She has an amazing sex life, you think you do cuck
>>
>>28235683
so leave putito
>>
>>28235473
So you guys got in a arguement and she fucks Terrel?
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 750x745
Break up with her you stupid mongrel. If she's the kind of person to go out clubbing and post a video to spite you after a fight she isn't marriage material.

Also she probably cheated on you.

Oh and GET OUT NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEE
>>
Snapchat yourself fucking a guy & tell her you've been gay this whole time
>>
>>28236256
>white women
>a reasonable person

pick one
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.