[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf that want's to be a mother why live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1461767332562.png (198 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461767332562.png
198 KB, 700x700
>tfw no gf that want's to be a mother

why live?
>>
>>28235396

To see how far humanity will fall.

Eventually you just learn to treat it like a train crash; it's horrible but you can't look away.
>>
>>28235849
I don't like that metaphor. Normies are usually the most enamored with crashes. I just ignore those kinds of events. They have no bearing on me.
>>
File: 1461271794963.jpg (134 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1461271794963.jpg
134 KB, 639x720
>>28235396
The average woman ridicules other women for trying to raise healthy sane children. It's seen as a taboo along the lines of racism to want to have a white children.

Open your fucking eyes you dumb cuck the clock is tick tick tick tick ticking
>>
File: feelbotomy.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelbotomy.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
>no mommy gf or sister gf to wrap their bodies around you, whisper how much they love you, and make it all seem okay
>>
>tfw no gf that doesn't want to be a mother
>no gf that won't trap you with pregnancy
>won't cheat on you and get pregnant with another mans child

Biological clock makes women around 30 fucking insane.
>>
>>28235396
>tfw gf who wants nothing but to be a mom
>willing to support me and have me be a stay at home dad
>I don't want kids
>love her to death and don't want to loose her
What do anons?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.