[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crushing on cousin since I was 5 >it started when I kissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1461226822797.jpg (17 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461226822797.jpg
17 KB, 700x700
>crushing on cousin since I was 5
>it started when I kissed her
>I thought it was puppy love
>does'nt wear off
>never date anyone
>live in Pakistan
>muslim
>no one dates anyone
>I wait
>Try to tell my parents
>they ignore it
>turn 18
>get driving license
>first thing I do
>drive to her house
>sneak her out
>go on a drive
>go to the Ravi river
>stop car
>tell her how I had always loved her
>she is shocked
>tells me she can't
>she is my cousin
>one year older
>and is of a different caste
>holdingbacktears.jpg
>remind her that there is no age in Islam
>cousin marriage is common
>she asks to be dropped off
>do not say a word to each other
>cry all the way back home
>cry my eyes out
>go to 4chan to feel better

Please,help me out fellow robots and enough with the whole sandnigger shit. I've had enough shit for one day and I can only talk to you guys.
>>
Poo in loo lmao
>>
Kill yourself, dune coon faggot.
>>
>>28235027
Sorry guy that sucks. It is weird I've lived near a majority Muslim area and I always noticed that even though they have lots of kids, you almost never see Muslim women in groups or couples together in public the way you do with white/black people. Why is that? Do the wives just stay at home all the time? How do they even meet girls if they just hang out with their mates all the time?
>>
>>28235397
The parents chose their marriage partners for them
>>
poo in toilet known as a loo
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.