[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, are you leaving already? Why? It's not even midnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 141690695019.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
141690695019.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>Hey, are you leaving already? Why? It's not even midnight yet! Please stay!

What is your reply?
>>
Your thread is going to die with 0 replies.

Unless I fill out the captcha and press the post button.

But I don't think I will do it. I think I am going to exit out of firefox and go read.

It would take a miracle for this post to be posted. I know that I don't want to post this garbage. I'd probably get banned.

Your garbage thread will probably die with o replies. We'll see.
>>
I went to an apartment two girls owned a few days ago.
One of them was a complete Stacy, the other was homely.
>Stacy gets home and immediately complains that she can't get dick tonight
>start pouring her shots until she's on her 6th
>decide to head out to another friends to smoke weed with
>they both complain and I end up staying
>take a shot even though I rarely drink thinking I'll get lucky
>don't get lucky
>sleep on the floor in Stacy's cat shit smelling room
>regret another night of my life.
>>
>>28234964
You took a shot.
>>
>>28234964
Kudos to you, at least you tried.
>>
>>28235004
Yes. Despite my bac still being under the limit, they wouldn't let me leave, and took some of my stuff and hid it.
>>
>>28234964
I swear to god I will never date a woman who has ever been in a dorm. That shit is not okay, that's like grouping together a sex addict and a bunch of nuns in the 17th Century. You know what is going on in their, and you want nothing to do with those girls, trust me.
>>
>>28235026
>You know what is going on in their
>their

Leave /r9k/ and never come back.
>>
>>28235026
I don't wanna date the Stacy, I just wanna smash. I've known her since hs and honestly hate her vapid shitty personality.

The other one is a friend's girlfriend.

Stacy and let's call her D got a kitten. The kitten shit on the floor in front of Stacy's room and Stacy just let D get it. Along with D doing all the dishes. I would rather date D. Stacy is a waste of space and pretty much just an onahole in my eyes.

Stacy hopped on tinder when I joked I was Dtf.

I shouldn't have even gone to the apt
>>
>>28235064
I know what I did but typically nobody gives a shit. I see today we are having to deal with a sudden influx of reddit users like yourself. Piece of shit.

>>28235091
You should have seen my sister and her dorm mates. They had a cat too and their dorm sells like car piss. They brought in some men who would fuck every single woman in the dorm and they weren't disgusted by that or anything. What fucking pieces of shit. Well my sister is in rehab now.

College dorms are bad news. If you are obsessed with sex and you are willing to touch those women, then I can't speak highly for your intelligence.
>>
File: fear.png (240 KB, 1010x998) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
240 KB, 1010x998
>>28234867
My mom said I can't stay late, sorry girls.

>implying I wold stay any longer near that monster that will probably eat me.
>>
>>28235203
The other girls don't look much better.

Yeah, I'd pass.
>>
>>28234867
wow swedish girls are so beautiful
>>
>>28235255
How do you even know that they're Swedish?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.