[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took 200ugs of lsd 20 hours ago and im still tripping. Experiencing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160429-WA0019.jpg (23 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160429-WA0019.jpg
23 KB, 480x476
Took 200ugs of lsd 20 hours ago and im still tripping. Experiencing great pains in my back for some reason. This has been going on for like 6 hours.. the pain is getting unbearable.. Please tell me this is normal... ill kill myself tommorow if the pain doesent go away. Its like my back muscles are flexing as hard as possible.. never been in worse pain..
>>
>>28234860
I hope you got that from a reputable vendor on the dark net becuase if you didn't then I don't know what you took but it isn't LSD. I've heard of some shit that lasts for 3 days that some assholes use instead of LSD.

I'm sure you did the right thing and got real LSD and now you are just neurotic. Try to calm down you'll be fine no matter if it is LSD or not. Just wait it out friend.

In the meanwhile try to enjoy your tripping.
>>
>>28234973
Just want the muscle tension to go away... the trip is almost dead but it still feels dreamy to walk.. id kill for a benzo..
>>
>>28234860
yeah my back hurt for some reason around when i was 9-11 hours in. some acid lasts a long time. put some tunes on and just sit down, try and relax.
>>
>>28235179
Hot bath.
Imagine being in the womb.
>>
>>28235179
Do you feel a constant heaviness in your head?
>>
>>28234860
You're to die friend, maybe have a seizure. Go to the hospital, that wasn't lsd.
>>
>>28236523
Ye exactly... things seem furthere away then they actually are... by a miracle i just came across some benzos.. never doing lsd again..
>>
>>28236939
You sure you took 200ug? 20 hours in and you still have fucked up depth perception? That's sound more than just 200. How was your closed eyed visuals? What did the tab look like?
>>
>>28236989
It had those things barber shops would have outside. The thing that spins around.. might have been 220. He said he just got them.. i saw like... a street sign or something with my eyes closed... really hard to explain. Still having slight visuals.. best and worst night of my life... (had my first bad trip) truly terrorfying..
>>
Could be bromo-dragonfly https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/bromo_dragonfly/bromo_dragonfly_effects.shtml
>>
>>28237059
Describe the visuals you're currently having and the visuals you were having while peaking. Lsd has a certain visual to it. This is your first time right OP?
>>
>>28237083
Dind't taste of anything. Tried a 200 ug tab from the same guy 1 month ago... was NOTHING like this one... might be because it was a new batch..
>>
>>28237132
Like my 5th time. Visuals at the peak were insane. Might aswell have kept my eyes closed.. closed eye visuals were also very obvious. If it wasent for the extreme pain from the muscle tensions i would feel pretty good. Im in a dream state pretty much. Can barely feel pain. Visuals are almost gone now but im still getting fucked in the head.
>>
>200ug
>20 hours later
Not normal. Are you sure it was LSD?
If it had a taste, it wasn't LSD.
>>
>>28237652
No taste. I paid for a 200ug tab.. havent had any sleep since i tripped
>>
>>28237735
This is pretty common from what I've heard man. I'd just relax and take a low dose of those benzos you just found.
>>
>>28234860
haha you're going to fucking die bro
>>
>>28234860
This actually sounds like neo-pcp-45. I would go to the hospital if I were you my man. This check mical, while intoxicating, can cause tumors, back pain is the first sign of a tumor my man.
>>
>>28237859
Got 2 mgs of xanax.. shouldt i just down it all and sleep?
>>
>>28234860
If you have any benzos take them ASAP
I'm sure you're fine
>>
You need to sleep anon. You're likely not tripping and just sleep deprived with some dopamine imbalances still working themself out. Just lay down and go to sleep. Almost all drugs have back pain as a possible side effect. I was in awful back pain from antibiotics just a month ago, so bad I went to the doc thinking the infection had spread to my kidney and I was dieing. The doc laughed and switched antibiotics and I was fine like 8 hours later.
>>
>>28238251
Ye im sure my back pain will be gone after some sleep. I would end myself if i had to live with this pain. Thank god i got my hands on some xanax
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.