[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't force myself to go to the barbershop and get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
>can't force myself to go to the barbershop and get a nice haircut
But should I? Everyone hates me. Even random strangers. Would my haircut really change a thing? No. Maybe I'm afraid to go out.
When was the last time that you went to the barbershop /r9k/?
>>
2 months ago, my hair grows pretty fast.
>>
>>28234763
A couple years and I might never go again desu. I cut my hair myself for the first time recently and it doesn't look too bad and I didn't have to risk a stupid normalfag barber messing it up by doing the opposite of what I tell them!
>>
You'll hate yourself more if you don't try.
>>
Having a haircut can make people stop hating you.
>>
File: 1461891633455.png (237 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1461891633455.png
237 KB, 633x758
>got my hair cut two days ago
>wanted to get something different this time
>whole family thinks it's shit
>people who I study with asked me what the fuck was I thinking

JUST
>>
>>28236137
Post pic.

Black out your face and surroundings, whatever. Just post hair.
>>
File: 4-chopped-cut-taper-fade.jpg (37 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
4-chopped-cut-taper-fade.jpg
37 KB, 500x494
>>28236357
Sorry, lad. I don't have my computer with me right now to black out my face. I'll probably make a thread on Sunday though

Pic is the cut I got, but I left the front longer.
>>
>>28236520
That looks awful. Really awful. That looks like the type of haircut that only passes on a very specific head shape.

Better shave it all off.
>>
>>28236520
It's a godawful meme haircut but it looks less awful on men than women
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.