[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that if you have facebook you're a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17
File: Topic - Facebook.jpg (30 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Topic - Facebook.jpg
30 KB, 1200x630
reminder that if you have facebook you're a normie
>>
Great thread faggot
>>
Guilty normie here. I wish I could go back to the days when I was depressed af, didn't have a gf, or friends, only showered once a month and only played vidya...
>>
>>28234343
great facebook chad
>>28234351
yeah going out getting wasted and catching venereal diseases is much better
>>
>>28234255

you can only be a normie if your facebook has 200+ friends
>>
>>28234519
My Facebook with no picture that I use to stay in touch with family and a couple of other people that I check once every week or two makes me a Chad. Lol okay

Wonderful and original thread you got here you meme spouting zombie
>>
>>28234635
>this
maximus meridius originalus
>>
>>28234635
normie in denial who can only argue with farfetched projecting. and you're trying to convince me that I'm not right?
Have fun being a normie but please stop degrading the quality of this website by posting here
>>
File: 1461144242604.gif (32 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1461144242604.gif
32 KB, 74x98
>>28234731
>"u r a normie"
>another user responds with a valid argument
>"No fuck u normie"
makes sense to me.
>>
>>28234731
Kill yourself please

>Can't think of anything original to post
>I know! I'll just post some retarded unoriginal bait to get replies! That's a good trick

Also >projecting. I don't think you know what that word means
>>
>>28234543
Fuck you. ANY Facebook user is a normie. Doesn't matter how many friends they have.
>>
>>28234543
No, if you have a facebook for purposes other than information retrieval/trolling under an alias, you are a normie.

>b-b-but my m-m-m-mom told me
>b-b-b-b all my friends
>b-b-b-but my other peer pressure.

No, you're a normalshit. The instant anyone tells me they had to sign up for this commercial service because peer pressure made them, I can instantly assume that peer pressure is a part of your day to day life and you are a normie or a failed normie.

>All these normies getting toasted about these facts in the thread.

Sorry, you aren't part of this 'club' - just like you can't be part of a hobbybase by posting pictures of yourself holding hobby items.
>>
what are you talking about? its dying, moribund.
now that the normies have ruined the internet, they make like the marauding savages that they are, and leave the scorched earth to find the next trendy thing.
>>
>>28234519
It may seem irrational but I am way more happy with that.
>>
the only reason i go on it is to fap to my old high schools stacies
>>
>>28234255

4chan in 2008

>What's Facebook?

4chan in 2016

>ZOMFG FACEBOOK IS FOR NORMIES!

It's like living in a neighborhood, then a bunch of faggots move in the neighborhood because it's trendy, then they accuse you -- person who's been here first-- of following their trends. I've had a Facebook account since it came out, when it was for college students. I use it the way it was originally intended to use.

Normie Chad's didn't like Facebook when it came out because computers were for nerds remember? It wasn't until the iPhone Slut Revolution of 2011 that everyone jumped on it because it was on their phones and girls, real life girls, were using it. It's funny how most of my nerdier friends don't use Facebook anymore, the ones that used originally and Chads and normies who said it was dumb and gay are on it all the time now..

Basically I refuse to feel guilty over something because someone else turned it to shit.
>>
just abandon thread so it 404s
this faggot doesn't deserve a thread.
>>
>>28234804
What makes you think peer pressure has anything to do with it? Why do retarded people latch onto certain examples and pretend that that's always the case to try and defend their small minded, waste of time and energy view point?
>>
>>28234804

>information retrieval/trolling under an alias, you are a normie.

No that just makes you a stupid teenager. I can see who you are because everyone single one of uses the name "Jimmy Russel"

What I liked about Facebook back in the day was that it was the only place online where you used your real name, so you actually got a refugee away from trolling, screennames, bans, all of that shit.

People like you are one of the reasons it turned to shit. Facebook isn't 4chan. "DUR I MUST BE ANONMOOSE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE I HAVE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR THAT PEOPLE FOLLOW ME AROUND THE INTERNET" this is the retarded 13-year old logic of people like OP.

Grown adults don't mine having a website used to contact other grown adults.
>>
>>28234756
but you are a normie lmao
>>28234790
>your argument is not original therefor it is invalid
I do know what projecting is as that's exactly what you've been doing, calling me a meme spouter etc, just coming up with false rationalizations about my character in lieu of a point
sorry that you're a social networking normie maybe one day you'll wake up fucking loser
>>
>>28234889
bump.

>normies trying to silence us in our own sanctuary
>probably doesn't even poop in a jug
>>
>>28234889
>being this triggered
everyone on this board wants to call themselves a robot but when they're called out on their normie tendencies they get so mad
go back to /r/4chan and never come back babies
>>
>>28234988

I call this the Limbo meme. How low will /r9k/ go with the standards of what does or doesn't constitute being a "normie", /r9k/ will make up anti-social behaviors that no one actually does and troll themselves into doing just to not fit in.

First it's piss bottles now it's shit jugs. Really?

No one actually does that. There is a difference between not fitting in and trying your hardest to not fit in. The latter is just being edgy.
>>
>>28234992

You're lack of punctuation and proper grammar is pretty normie to me.
>>
>>28235062
Everyone could type like this, it really doesn't say a thing about my character or your own; it just makes you look like a try-hard teenager (which you are).
>>
>>28234976
No, your argument is literally just fucking retarded

>if you created an account on this dying website that means you're a normal, functioning member of society

You're an irrational dumb nigger anon, sorry to be the bearer of bad news
>>
File: 1404851398426.jpg (13 KB, 251x205) Image search: [Google]
1404851398426.jpg
13 KB, 251x205
>>28235062
>You're lack of punctuation and proper grammar is pretty normie to me.
>You're
>>
>>28235041
normie as usual thinking it's just a meme. you probably haven't even fucked your own mommy yet?
>>
>>28235087
>Facebook
>dying
lmao nice meme chad. if you can't see how signing up to a website about social interaction says something about your personality then I don't know what to say to you

if you really crave social interaction and the affirmation of other people that much then it doesn't bother me but you shouldn't be so triggered by the fact that you're a normie, just embrace who you are haha :^)
>>
>tfw 699 friends
Keke, your NEET security lacks the strength to kick me out

But friend amount doesn't always mean shit all the time. I know someone who has over a thousand friends, but always bitches about not having a Job, never having sex or a date and saying that if he was skinny or had money, girls would be attracted to him. If anything, he should be the robot wizard king
>>
>>28235083

No it says "I don't feel like putting effort into my own words" because you're a lazy fuck when you don't. Teenagers do this like you were. The only try-hard teenager is the one saying Facebook is for normies because they were in diapers when it first came out.

>>28235099

Eh, started with a different sentence and changed it. At least I know where that key is. Hold on let me OP.

facvieboook is amg f5 d 4 duh nomras!
>>
>>28234886
but facebook was always aimed at the normie audience you retard, they didn't make it for acne ridden basement dwellers that jack of all day.
>>
>>28235145

No it's called being here since 9000 and watching this shit degenerate. You're the newfag. You're the cancer. Go back to fucking 9gag.
>>
>>28234951
>All this strawman and you're not an adult unless you use things as I use them, to defend a commercial service used to mine information and cheapen social interactions.

Normie state of mind, everyone.

>>28234903
Why are you in here defending your choice to use it? What would draw a person with a facebook into a thread calling you a normie?

Could it be you're an ass blasted normie who cares about my criticism because it rings true?
>>
>>28235168
you can't talk to me about grammar when you don't even know the difference between you are and you're
>ecause they were in diapers when it first came out.
i'm 31 but nice try at attempting to take the highground after your grammarnaziing failed normie
>>
>>28235175

>I'm too young to remember the Internet before iPhones

That's all I got from that post.
>>
>>28235156
But I don't crave social interaction....why are you still being so autistic?
>>
>>28235193
eat my shorts, normalfaggot. you'll learn about our powers when you get older.
>>
>>28235206

You're 31 and you type like a 13 year old normie girl. Congrats.
>>
>>28235215
>I want to desperately pretend facebook wasn't created for students living the ~~~uni life~~ by zuckerjew and it's okay for me to use it and not be a normalshit.

Normie getting stormy.
>>
>>28235236

You'll learn not to give a fuck when you're older. I know this because I'm older than you and my life doesn't revolve around fitting in on this board, unlike you.
>>
>>28235225
>don't crave social interaction
>signed up to and actively uses website that involves seeking validation from other people

and don't try giving me the "keeping in touch" cop-out, i know for a fact you have a mobile phone and if those people meant as much to you they'd have your phone number
>>
File: 1459430861872.jpg (346 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459430861872.jpg
346 KB, 600x600
>That one guy who thinks projecting his young age onto people is a valid way to debunk someone.
>>
>>28235261
no i'm older than you and you're just a normie who's going to pay one day.
>>
>>28235261
And yet you are on this board, in this thread, about whether or not you fit in because of x reason, posting actively, arguing actively.

>That guy who'll be 40 like 'I know better because i'm 6 years older than you!'

Retard.
>>
>>28235239
and you're an assblasted normie with nothing else to do but criticize other people's typing skills when you can't differentiate your from you're

why don't you blog about it on your facebook i'm sure you'll get some likes to make you feel better lmao
>>
>>28235262
Why would I want to give my number to family that would call me all the time? If they can only reach me on Facebook then I can see if they messaged me and either choose to ignore them, or wait and reply when I feel like it
>>
>finally give in and get facebook when starting college
>no one wants to add me
well well
>>
>>28235298
>criticizes people
>criticizes other people for criticizing

Just how pathetic and gay is your life?
>>
File: 1432072203325.jpg (8 KB, 222x206) Image search: [Google]
1432072203325.jpg
8 KB, 222x206
>>28235331
>you can choose to ignore a facebook message but you can't choose not to pick up your cellphone
weak rationalization chad, knew you'd try it though
>>
>>28235360
Fuck me, you're really grasping at straws now.
>>
File: 1389409729561.png (219 KB, 391x291) Image search: [Google]
1389409729561.png
219 KB, 391x291
>>28235240

You're so fucking dumb. I already said it was made for college students, that was the whole point of my original argument. That's when college students had to have SOME KIND OF INTERNET knowledge to use it.

Stop dropping the fucking context, things changed when they gave to everyone to use. And that's another thing, you don't know shit about Facebook because you don't use it do you? Remember it's for normies so you won't get near it, so how do you even know it's for normies? That's some second-hand normie thinking right there. Just how the normies think 4chan is some place for edgy hackers.

And that's what blows my mind about what I'm saying above. You don't know the website was different back then BECAUSE YOU WERENT FUCKING USING IT. You have no goddamn leg to stand on. But keep trolling, I'm sure you're cumming buckets thinking about how mad you get people by acting like a complete moron.
>>
>>28235287

Do you read what things are replying to or are a normie that skims the thread?

>>28235272

NUH UH! YOU ARE A NORMIE! NUH UH!

>>28235298

[This is your last reply, talking to you is pointless].

Fucking normie like you just repeats the same shit over and over.
>>
>>28235361
People have their cell phones on them all the time. They would know I'm ignoring them and cut me off and I would never have anyone to bail me out if things go wrong. With Facebook I can just say that I don't go on anymore. Are you really that slow that you can't figure that out?

>>28235387
Great response
>>
>>28235452
>NUH UH! YOU ARE A NORMIE! NUH UH!
>Fucking normie like you just repeats the same shit over and over.
lmao the fucking irony yet again. you're honestly fucking braindead and you're trying to convince me you're not a normie.
go get your likes from your highschool buddies to make you feel better faggot
>>
>>28235452
i know you are but what am i, normie? :)
>>
>>28235475
>People have their cell phones on them all the time. They would know I'm ignoring them and cut me off and I would never have anyone to bail me out if things go wrong. With Facebook I can just say that I don't go on anymore. Are you really that slow that you can't figure that out?
another bullshit rationalization that makes no sense, didn't expect anything more from a meathead normie like you
shouldn't you be posting selfies from the gym
>>
File: normiebook.jpg (101 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
normiebook.jpg
101 KB, 1200x630
Facebook brought the worst kind of normies to the internet. People who saw no value in it at all until it could be used for "talkin to muh frendz".
>>
>>28235475
>People have their Facebook on all the time. They would know I'm ignoring them and cut me off and I would never have anyone to bail me out if things go wrong. With my cellphone I can just say that I don't take it out the house much. Are you really that slow that you can't figure that out?
>>
>>28235548
>another bullshit rationalization that makes no sense, didn't expect anything more from a meathead normie like you
shouldn't you be posting selfies from the gym

You're so witty Anon ;)
>>
>>28235594
nice retort I thought you weren't playing any more
>>
>>28235589
Wow, you're literally retarded
>>
>>28235620
i didn't expect a rational response given how senseless you're epic responses have been thus far in the thread
>>
>>28235611
Good one XD

I just thought I'd thought I'd compliment you on your razor sharp wit and originality ;)
>>
>>28235639
Obviously, my response implied that what you said was illogical, but I guess you're too autistic to understand things unless they're explicitly stated

>you're epic responses
>>
>tfw joined Facebook years ago
>tfw friends dogs Facebook page has more friends than me
>posts get no attention
>3 years go by
>quietly delete it

why would a robot even need a Facebook desu
>>
OP is addicted to (yous) and attention like any normie. Why do people have to constantly try and rustle others if they weren't as desperate for attention as anyone else. Just like a normie.
>>
>>28235709
stop. normalfag. go back to /r/memes
>>
>>28235709
you're the one obviously so triggered by the truth that you've been posting in this thread for half an hour
>>
I have one but I don't use it. I keep it neat and clean with a few good pictures so girls can stalk me. I'm not a robot but it's a useful tool.
>>
File: 145000233114.jpg (61 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
145000233114.jpg
61 KB, 462x462
I only made one because my mummy bullied me into it

I have 67 friends which are all family or family friends

it's pretty embarrassing really
>>
>>28235766
What does that even have to do with what he posted?
>>
>>28235813
>not filling your FB with touhou avatarfags
its you to blame for
>>
I only have 118 friends on facebook. I do however know all of them personally.

I am not a normie am I?
>>
>>28235842

The point is that OP made this thread to bait people into saying anything at all so he can shoot "NORMIE" at them. This is masturbation really. Do you see how quickly he had to respond to being called a normie? He HAD to respond. He HAD to insult. Because that's going to give him that precise (You) he's so desperately after.

Once you realize what's going on, there is no point in entertaining them any longer. I came for an actual discussion about Facebook, but instead we get a 13 year old trying their hardest to insult everyone. Why put yourself through that? And you have to get to this older, more mature point to even come to realization about what a waste of time that is.
>>
>>28235996
here is your (You) normie retard
>>
>>28235916

No. Saying Facebook is for normies is like saying having an email account or mailing address is for normies. Since people like OP can't/won't define the term "normie" it begs the question on what is qualifies someone to be one in the first place.

To me normie is two-tier, it's someone who doesn't use/post on 4chan. And it's someone who rigorously conforms to social norms. We all have to conform a little bit just to get by and survive, but the normie makes their identity out of complete conformity. That being said, if you have something for your own reasons and use it in your own way, that's not the normie way of doing things. The normie way of doing things is to copy what others are doing to a letter.
>>
>>28236079
>actually white knighting people who own a facebook account
jesus christ
>>
>>28236051
here is your (You) normie retard

o
>>
>>28235996
no it's not
i'm OP and I made this thread to call out the fact that people with personal diary blog profiles are normies. look at the very start of the thread, all I got was people getting immediately aggressive because they're defensive so I flamed them back

call me an ebin troll or a 13 year old all you like. if you have a facebook you are a normie and I honestly believe that.
robots are not interested enough in social interaction that they have normiebook. I hate other people. the last thing I want is to advertise my life to other people on the internet and invite them to interact with me via personal validation points. neither am I interested in their lives enough to want that same window to theirs.
why anyone would want this is beyond me but if you're that socially inclined do you most definitely are a normie. is that a bad thing? i don't know, and I never said that either way. but normies do not belong here. if you are triggered by this then you know it to be true or are insecure
>>
>>28236079
>No. Saying Facebook is for normies is like saying having an email account or mailing address is for normies
that is not the same thing at all
>>
>>28236140
>thinks things can only be used one way
>literal autism
>>
>>28236165
It literally is though
>>
>>28236126
t. facebook and reddit user
>>
>2016
>Not wanting to be a normie

I'm sure your life is a lot better than Chad Thundercock's
>>
>>28236205
t. Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, imgur, and Reddit and meme meme meme meme meme user
>>
>>28236215
>chad = normie
hmmm hmmm hmmmm you really are a braindead cuck, normie.
>>
>>28236198
no it's not
i don't remember email involving making a personal showcase of your personality and life and putting it up for other people to look at
>>28236180
fuck off with the "it;'s used for contact" thing, it's an absolute pile of shit and you know it
>>
>>28236248
I'd love to strangle you
>>
>>28235892
I wish I had /jp/ friends
>>
>>28236281
go post about it on your facebook wall im sure your normie friends will appreciate it.
>>
>>28236297
Why when I can bully you?
>>
>>28236314
>trying to be the bully on MY home turf
normies are adorable sometimes. you're just a little puppet in my game :^]
>>
>>28236344
I'LL EAT YOUR ASS FAGGOT
>>
>>28235813
My mum is also presurring me to make a facebook. So I can contact long lost friends from primary school.

I try to tell her that it would be embarrasing and that I'd lose what little dignity I have left but she doesn't understand.
>>
>>28236377
BBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP
OVER MY DEAD ROBOT BODY!
>>
>>28234255
But how else will I talk to my two friends?
>>
>>28236278
>nothing new to say
>still thinks you're required to do anything on Facebook
>still thinks things can only be used one way
>>
If you have Kikebook you're a goyim.
>>
I only use facebook to talk to my pen pal. I have less than 100 friends, and I hate most of them.
>>
>>28236140

>The point is that OP made this thread to bait people into saying anything at all so he can shoot "NORMIE" at them.

>no it's not

>i'm OP and I made this thread to call out the fact that people with personal diary blog profiles are normies.

Your honor, I rest my case.
>>
>>28234255
pressured into creating a facebook in hs
~50 friends
made 1 post, ever
only photos of me were uploaded by others
logged in bi-yearly throughout college
deleted few months ago
>>
File: fedoras.jpg (69 KB, 720x990) Image search: [Google]
fedoras.jpg
69 KB, 720x990
>have 200+ friends on kikebook
>The only 'friends' I actually talk to are the 3-4 autists like me
>>
File: lol.jpg (22 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
22 KB, 500x333
>tfw completely deleted my facebook account a few days ago

oh well. never used it anyways. i doubt anyone's even noticed
>>
Wat if only use fb to see sometimes funy vids and petty hs fights??
>>
>not having one to jerk off to your old classmates and such
>>
>>28237238
fun fact: facebook will put people's profiles you visit the most as your "close friends" so when people go on your profile, they can see the profiles you visit the most.

>yfw you have a bunch of stacys as your close friends
>>
>>28237238
>>28237407

Yeah lately I've been taking pics of girls, putting them next to porn and imagine I'm fucking them.

It's funny because these girls will never know how much porn they're creating.
>>
File: 1461672094790.gif (200 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1461672094790.gif
200 KB, 500x370
>mfw so many exposed normies defending themselves in this thread
>>
File: questions.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
>>28234804
Not that guy, and I accept I'm a failed normalfaggot anyways, but is it normie to have a facebook with no picture, less than 15 friends, that you use to masterbate to girls you knew in high school?
>>
File: guaranteed_replies.png (85 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed_replies.png
85 KB, 875x875
<------- this thread
>>
>>28238095
Yeah, it's fucking sickening
>>
>>28239050

You know it's bait when you stop replying to OP's bullshit and the thread instantly dies. It means they weren't for discussion in the first place.
>>
83 friends here. I feel like I've seen a bunch of people with 30 to 100 friends, then there's a huge gap between 100 and 500, which I've never seen anybody have.
>>
>>28239050
>>28239413
Normies in denial.
Get out
Not for you
Virgins only here
>>
>>28239019
That's not normal that's creepy
>>
I got Facebook a month ago because I want to become a normie. I'm sick of being a robot and I just want to grow up.
>>
This thread is ridiculous.

I've had my facebook since 2008 or so and I have never been a "normie".
If you think using specific websites makes you somehow different from one another, you are what's wrong with this board.

Even so what being a "normie" is to one person or another is subjective.
There's people who think listening to music makes you a normal, or drinking coffee or alcohol makes you a normie. And then to this faglord Op, using facebook makes you a normie.

I think it's time for some of you retarded faggots to wake up from your delusions and either go outside or kill yourselves.
>>
>>28234543

Bullshit. Having a facebook or any social media requiring a "personal profile is normie central.

Can't be a robot if you have Family who actually give a shit about you and friends
>>
>>28241155

That applies to Twitter and you guys don't complain about that at all since you can pretend to be NOT YOU on it.
>>
>>28234889

Wow you really are triggered normie. Op is exposing all of you fucking fugazi's posting on here.

Go back to your friend list and leave this site alone.
>>
>>28240508

Thank you for being not retarded.
>>
thank god im not a normie
>>
>>28236079

>Can't/Won't define

We can define it easily. Normie = socially & sexually desirable people, the opposite of a robot socially & sexually undesirable

To be a robot = kissless, touchless, hugless virgin, no friends so no need for social media acounts, barely contact any extended family, people in general do not like you, complete social failure and hence sexual failure.

If you don't fit the above criteria you are normalfag period.
>>
>>28241391

That definition is way to strict too. No one is touchless, you touched your moms vagina when you came out of it, whoops, I guess you touched a woman now you're a normie!
>>
>>28241391

That definition is too strictly defined by sex and relationships and there is more to life than that, more reasons someone can not fit in because of that.
>>
>>28234255
nah I'm not a normie, I just have a facebook because my fraternity requires me to
>>
>>28234255

Well I guess I'm a normie then. What now?
>>
whats so wrong with being a normie? its better than being a depressed fuck all day long
>>
>>28234255
You're right OP, but it's either that or Reddit to go to find NBA streams
>>
File: 1461986035434.jpg (195 KB, 933x960) Image search: [Google]
1461986035434.jpg
195 KB, 933x960
>>28234255
What if its one under a fake name that i only use for stalking purposes?
>>
you cant call it stalking when you put all your info and pictures on a website for everyone to see.
>>
>>28242181

That's one of my complaints about Facebook though. How dumb girls turned you looking into pictures they voluntarily put up as "stalking", another destruction of a word/concept by the female.
>>
>tfw my troll account has more friends than my real one

I've got about forty on my real one. It's all family.
>>
>>28234255
Fuck you you fucking cuck. I know a faggot who was all "Ree normies out" so he deleted his Facebook like an edgy faggot, but he went to prom, has a GF, and the fucker still tries to meme.
>>
File: 1461736605227.jpg (21 KB, 254x400) Image search: [Google]
1461736605227.jpg
21 KB, 254x400
>all these kikebook normies
>>
The best is when a facebook user with 400-800 friends dies and 10 or less show up to their funeral.

>inb4 no one will be at yours
why would i want people to be sad for me and think i was anything other than that rotting corpse in the ground.

Just a corpse is all we are to replenish the maggots
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.