[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad walks into my room >Sees me hugging my daki while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (39 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
39 KB, 601x508
>Dad walks into my room
>Sees me hugging my daki while listening to some music
>Look at my with disappointment in eyes and says >'Son,when I was your age I used to sleep with real girls'
>Leaves laughing
Do I just end it all?
>>
no just have a bath, go on tinder, get laid, and then find a new reason to hate yourself.
>>
daily reminder to never listen to the insane ramblings of normies
post your daki anon
>>
Show the daki, then I'll answer your question
>>
File: 1.jpg (846 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
846 KB, 3264x2448
>>28234427
There it is bloxy blox original desu
>>
>>28234663
Also sorry about the time,I actually took a bath
>>
>>28234683
I'm 21.And I forgot he came back from work early.
>>
>>28234663
Is it me or does it look skinnier than normal? Also good taste.
>>
>>28234745
I never really liked real women.I had a gf once and it was awful.
>>
>>28234793
It's 140x40.Only found those for a good price in my shit country.
>>
Help plox blox blox
>>
>>28234824
Oh, makes sense. Been planning to buy one but have the same problem with my dad. I do want one, though.
>>
>>28234249
I think if you were my kid, I'd walk out crying my arse off at how much of a fucking failure I'd been as a father to be quite honest.

And no, don't off yourself. I get where you're coming from, everybody needs some comfort sometimes, but damn man, sort your shit out for your future selfs sake.
>>
Go fuck your mum. Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>28235685
I guess I'll find a job and move out,so I can be a failure without my father seeing it.
>>
>>28235845
You manage that, you're not a failure. Just being able to keep your own head afloat is an achievement worth acknowledging. We can't all be superstars.
>>
File: arararargi.png (789 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
arararargi.png
789 KB, 1280x720
>dad tells me all the time that I have "too much of that damn asian anime crap in my room to ever get laid".
>think this is a challenge
>start regularly bringing a girl over to hang out with
>little does dad know she loves anime too so the merch doesn't bother her at all, in fact it gives us a new show to talk about every time she comes over because she sees something else she recognizes.
>invite her over early one weekend
>decide I want to have obnoxiously loud sex with said girl
>later in the day dad is amazed that girls are also into anime because he thought it was a lonely nerd thing.
>>
>>28236125
Dam anon, if that story is true that's actully kind of impressive.
>>
File: 1449000575515.jpg (272 KB, 956x626) Image search: [Google]
1449000575515.jpg
272 KB, 956x626
>>28234249

the cold hard truth is that you are the one making yourself a failure. If i was your father
i would cry every time i saw you cuddling with a fucking pillow. no need to kill yourself (that is for weak ppl)
but damn man, are you even trying? i dont want to be mean but sheeit, get your shit straight.

fun pic to get your mood up
>>
>>28236653
The thing is,I like my life as it is,and truly love my waifu.
>>
>>28236653
Would date Flannel Fae and Sorotity Girl desu family.
>>
>>28234663
Yea, u should kill urself
>>
>>28236125
That's alpha as fuck anon blox
>>
File: nBbyCam.png (371 KB, 596x495) Image search: [Google]
nBbyCam.png
371 KB, 596x495
>>28234249
>nested green text
>>
>>28234280

this

Don't ever do anything because you think it will impress some delusional normshit.

Always do it if it corresponds with your own values and view of life.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.