[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with being so ugly that you're destined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1460947080400.png (270 KB, 657x657) Image search: [Google]
1460947080400.png
270 KB, 657x657
How do you deal with being so ugly that you're destined to spend the rest of your life alone?
>>
i pretend that i dont give two shit but inside im scared of looking in the mirror
>>
>>28234181
I just do what all the ugly girls do, where makeup to hide my disgusting pale complexion, acne, and eyebags.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (43 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
43 KB, 528x492
copious amounts of alcohol
>>
Friends and a hobby I love.
>>
>>28234181
Patiently wait for the beta uprising to begin
>>
>>28234181
There is no way to really deal with it, just kind of cope i guess. Drugs used to help but i overdid them and fucked myself up. Doesn't help that i have shit family and had horrible poverty tier childhood.

I wish stupid and ugly people didn't breed, what's the point of my existence really? I am forever doomed to be a fucking serf for the rich and pretty, i am forced to pay taxes to fuel their orgies and then take care of the bastards that are born. Fuck this shit man, what a fucking awful world we live in.
>>
>>28234364
>what's the point of my existence really?

To become a wageslave for the rest of your life so mr. shekelsteinberg can afford that new yacht for his son.
>>
File: nat1461862338176.png (511 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
nat1461862338176.png
511 KB, 1280x800
>>28234270
any tips for male eyebags?
have tried concealer but didn't work.. it was too visible that i was wearing it.
>>
>>28235054
Nothing covers it up completely, but makeup definitely helps. Also don't be fat and eat unhealthy.
>>
>>28234397
Yeah i said basically the same thing because i don't see any other place for people like me in life. We never get anywhere because the game is rigged and barely anyone makes it while working his waking life off.

What i don't understand is why my parents didn't know better and made me. I believe it's only because my father got dumped from his first wife and daughter because he is a piece of shit and my mother was already alone with two daughters, so she got knocked up by that literal cuck to get a provider.

I can't believe i lost all lotteries, parents, genetics, social-economic status, geographic location, i lost them all. People keep asking me why i am so depressed and unmotivated and when i try to explain them this they just attack me with shaming language.
>>
File: 13425610.jpg (208 KB, 746x764) Image search: [Google]
13425610.jpg
208 KB, 746x764
>>28234181
Pic related

>>28235336
>What i don't understand is why my parents didn't know better and made me.

I've asked myself this question many times too.
>>
>>28235687
what is this paper anime?
>>
You deal with it by stop whining waaahhh why me and making excuses for being a loser. Nobody in the world accomplished anything by just complaining. You have to work for what you want.

It is nobody's fault but your own that you're a fat smelly NEET. Fix your fashion. Take a shower and shave. Get /fit/. After that getting a gf and a job is easy.
>>
when you're young your ugliness is a mistake

as you age the two of you come to fit together

you're still ugly but you can be attractive because you make sense
>>
>>28235872
GOD DAMMIT WHY WON'T ANYONE REPLY TO MY BAIT GIVE ME FUCKING (you)s YOU NIGGERS!!!!
>>
>>28235336
THE GAME IS RIGGED!!
Where the fuck are you, nigger? Come down to DFW Texas and work with me.
>>
>>28236096
i would gladly move to the USA but i am a poorfaggot in the balkans
>>
>>28236378
oh ok, you're actually fucked i guess. sorry for making the assumption...there are a lot of whiny faggots in USA who live in [[LA, NYC]] and refuse to relocate to a cheaper area.

move to the EU if possible, then fly over to USA. you can do it bro, i believein you
>>
>>28236541
my country is in the EU but i still need a green card or whatever to live in the USA, besides what the fuck would i do there, i have a useless pol sci bachelors degree
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.