[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom caught 14 year old sister sleeping with a 22 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 6479.jpg (12 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
6479.jpg
12 KB, 200x216
>mom caught 14 year old sister sleeping with a 22 year old guy
Any else have fucked up families?
>>
>>28233877
was that 22 year old guy you, OP?
>>
gross original desu youre sister is a whore
>>
>>28233900
>incest
no
>>
>>28233948
>incest
yes
>>
>>28233877
You should bludgeon her with a rock for being a slut desu sempai
>>
>>28233987
>incest
Maybe?
>>
>>28234002
>incest
I don't know
>>
>>28234023
>incest
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>28234031
>incest
FUCK YOU
>>
File: L0108132015.jpg (218 KB, 1449x755) Image search: [Google]
L0108132015.jpg
218 KB, 1449x755
>>28233877
>mom is, and has been for 25 years, a married man's mistress
>cheated on my dad with him 25 years ago
>has 2 daughters by him
>one of his daughters, my 20 yo half sister, is about to have her second child with a different guy that the first
>sister had her first child at 14
>16 yr, half sister is currently getting banged by a 22 yo dude
>meanwhile I sit at home and spend all my free time fucking my sex doll with Japanese cartoon girls getting gang raped by giant demons with cocks the size of two full paper towel rolls stack on top of one another vertically plays in the back ground.

>Pic related
>>
>>28234131
Should have fucked one of your sisters instead, dude.
>>
>>28234112
>incest
You ruined it.
>>
If I were you I would get the money and leave and only visit them on christmas
>>
>>28234150
Nah. The doll doesnt fight me when im skull fucking her, or scream when I pull out of her pussy to cum in her ass.
>>
>>28234159
>incest
reddit
>>
>>28234283
Neither does a well trained woman.
>>
>>28234185
>only visit them on christmas

Why? If they're miserable people to be around why spend a holiday with them?

If I get a day off from work I'm spending it the way I wish, and with family is not the way I wish.
>>
>>28234310
Touche pham
>>
>Any else have fucked up families?
Like crazy.

>stepmom also had no problem with my 14-year-old sister sleeping with a dude in his 20's, a dude she met through my other sister's soccer practice
>that sister's dad committed suicide, and she was born with a condition that requires her to have brain surgery every few years and makes any blow to the head potentially fatal; same sister has eating disorders and used to cut herself
>youngest sister's dad was a complete piece of shit, and she slept with a fucking wrench under her pillow since she was like 3-4 and had nightmares of being kidnapped
>my biological mom's in prison following her apparently going nuts after giving birth to me and nearly dying from a fever and toxemia and her stitches re-opening like 6 times
>dad used to kick the living shit out of me, lost the love of his life the day I was born, and has a criminal past
>sisters each come from separate dads and are technically half-sisters; older one has even more half-siblings from the dad that committed suicide
>stepmom was a violently, dangerously neurotic bitch who I'm pretty sure has tried to murder me at least twice; spiteful, vindictive, cruel, unstable, drug-addicted, obsessive-compulsive, manic-depressive, a serial liar, and a cheater and complete whore
>when dad married stepmom, three kids who had each lost a parent became siblings and we tried to make a family out of it
>they wound up getting divorced when I was in high school, shortly after I ran away from home ppermanently
>moved like 13 times growing up; made and lost a lot of money often
>dad always worked night shifts and stepmom barricaded herself in her room getting high and watching TV, only emerging to scream at and attack us
>as a teen, I was paying for my own insurance, food, toiletries, gasoline, clothing, entertainment, etc. with my part-time job in addition to driving my sisters around, cooking for myself, paying my own taxes, and going to school because stepmom flat-out quit
>>
>>28233877
if you were a good and caring brother you would have gently made love to her already.
so she wouldn't look for love at some random stranger.
you're the only one to blame her.
you should have been her guide to sex, love and intimacy.
>>
>>28235432
Only people who fantasize about incest are those who don't have sisters
>>
>>28233877
yeah, sorry bout that, guy
i feel kinda bad now
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.