[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she deleted all the photos after your breakup >leaves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: gds.jpg (44 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
gds.jpg
44 KB, 604x604
>she deleted all the photos after your breakup
>leaves but one of your face
>captioned 'happy anniversary'
>can't help to feel bad after being in another relationship months after

Does anyone else feel bad for breaking up with someone, especially when it was the first relationship you both had? I know I'm happier without her but I feel shitty about making her feel shitty. Am I a shitty person for putting myself as top priority in my life after years of taking care of other people's feelings?
>>
>>28233842
No you're not a shitty person OP.
What happened anyway?
>>
>>28233858

We were together for almost 3 years. At one point I was convinced that she's the one. She was really caring, the love was there, it was all good. She's got this side of her that likes to rebel and say stuff to wind me up sometimes but I know it was her way to get my attention. Along the line I gave her all my trust as she gave me hers although sometimes she'd assume I'd be like a Chad and just go around flirting. There was a couple of times where she'd mistaken me being nice as flirting, although it was quickly clarified and the relationship was good again.

Then she got some new friends at this place she started working in. Great girls, apart from the fact that they both just got out of a bad relationship and often go on girls nights out to consolidate themselves and my ex would tag along too. There was a couple of times where they overdid it, you know, wild single gurlz out in town doing their thing, but it was never to a point where it bothered me. It wasn't until when we had an issue with our relationship that instead of talking it out, she went to her friends instead and they convinced her that it's better to be single again and maybe take a break from the relationship. This was about 2 years into our relationship. And when she told me it broke my heart that she'd go to them first instead of me. We patched things up, all good again. But after that when they'd go on nights out my ex will call me on the middle of the night, saying how she accidentally grinded/made out with someone because the girls made her drink too much. Being the dumbass I am, I keep forgiving her thinking it's just a little mistake, she is still good to me and I'll keep being good to her.
>>
>>28234108
You were 100% right to break up with her. She didn't respect you and she took advantage of your trust. You can't "accidently" grind or make out with someone, she did it on purpose and she did it because she knows you'll take her back.
You deserve better OP, pick yourself up and dust yourself off.
You're a good man and she doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>28234108

Cont

Then these things would happen more and more and it only happens when she's out with them. It's her friends, whatever. Then the last straw came when she accused me of flirting with a girl I used to go to school with back home. I felt suffocated as she would not stop checking up on me, asking what I'm up to and who I'm with. When confronted her answer was
> I'm just concerned that I will lose you. I'm not saying I don't trust you. I just don't trust other women.
But she trusts her friends who are trying to defend their sluttiness by saying they've just gotten of a relationship, so let them have a little fun.
So enough was enough, I ended things with her and went home. And after a few months I met someone at work and we've been dating, it's great.
But occasionally my ex would pop up on Instagram, and I'd browse her photos to see what she's been up to. And most of our pictures are gone apart from one photo of us in Spain walking together holding hands, and another one of a selfie I took. And she captioned the selfie as
>for the person who's brave enough to be with the crazy person I am, to the person whom I love more than ever. Thank you for always being there for me. And for loving me. Happy anniversary.

That was posted about a year ago. Reading it just made me feel terrible about breaking up with her in the first place. It reminded me of the expression she made when I told her I wanted to break it off. The tone of the voice that she made. I don't love her anymore. But I feel horrendous for making a person that sad. I know I can make her happy, that's all I wanted to do. But I don't know if she can make me happy anymore.
>>
>>28234191
Thank your for the reassurance, anon. You are all good people too to me, especially in this board.
>>
File: 1452882919909.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1452882919909.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>she deleted all the photos of us off her instagram
>there's still pictures of her ex from before we went out on there
>>
>>28234247
She'll get over it man. It's no longer your responsibility to make her happy because she didn't do the same for you. Plus all that shit is 50% attention whoring on social media, trust me.
Be happy with your new girl and let both of you get on with your separate lives.
>>
File: 1370779708067.jpg (52 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1370779708067.jpg
52 KB, 460x460
>>28234362
I guess so. When we broke up she did ask me what to do with all the pictures we had together. Told her that I wasn't going to delete any of the ones I have of us because it'll remind me of the fun times we had. I guess that's all it will be. Good to know my current girlfriend doesn't have an Instagram addiction and neon red hair though.
>>
You already broke up you can't go back. It would be worse than before.

That's how relationships are. The memories are sweeter than the actual thing.
>>
File: gahdamit.png (120 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
gahdamit.png
120 KB, 284x339
>>28234344
I'm sorry buddy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.