[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual Objectivism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
I have three points to make.
>Penis Size
Why do you care about the length and girth of your penis? Why is it a point of insecurity/pride? The answer is women's pleasure. The reason for the massive debate over cocks is because of women's pleasure. Think now to how ridiculous that is. We're stressing/being proud of something for women. Putting aside the fact that most people here are virgins, hypothetically, why would you care how the women feels? It has no impact on your enjoyment. I often see memes saying that while you fuck a girl she'll be thinking about longer, thicker cocks that were better than yours. Who gives a fuck? Seriously, why the fuck should you care about what she thinks? If its a one off then it doesn't matter, and if its long term and she's willing to leave you over it then you've dodged a bullet anyway.

>Female Virginity
Why is a a less slutty girl important to the sexual experience? Unless there is literally semen still in her nasty snatch, or shes been taking 99.9th percentile girthy cocks regularly, it literally does not effect your pleasure at all. Would a women lying about her number of partners somehow alter the experience of sex, objectively speaking? Of course not. Women have a damp, warm hole between their legs and and the number of cocks that shes taken, objectively speaking, doesn't change the pleasure at all. (I hope none of you have seriously fallen for the 'roastie' meme)

>Male Virginity
Perhaps the most important thing I'd like to say here is that the difference between having had sex 0 times and 1 time, is the same as having it 100 times and 101 times. Sure, it's supposed to be very pleasurable, but it lasts an hour or so, tops. Objectively speaking, the fact that you haven't taken LSD or other more pleasurable experiences is more important than being a virgin.

Don't get cucked by society. Don't be a slave to your insecurities. Think.
>>
Odesa massacre never forget
>>
>>28233809
tl;dr but fuck that is a cool painting
>>
>muh hedonism
>>
>the number of cocks that shes taken, objectively speaking, doesn't change the pleasure at all. (I hope none of you have seriously fallen for the 'roastie' meme)

whore that has been fucked 1001 times detected
>>
>>28233809
There's no male Madonna championing utterly selfish sexual behaviour for men so I think posts like this are quite important.
>>
>>28233809
If you're in love, making her happy makes you happy
>>
>>28233809
>the number of cocks that shes taken, objectively speaking, doesn't change the pleasure at all

haha no, vagina is made out of soft tissue that gets micro-tearings easily from big cocks and rougher sex

with enough tearings vagina loses elasticity and becomes more and more permanently gaping
>>
>>28233898
In fairness, he has a point. A girl can fuck her boyfriend 100 times and be grand, but if she were to have 100 one night stands, she would become physically loose? That doesn't make sense.

Now that being said, if a girl is a slut and sleeps with tonnes of guys that makes her undesirable for a number of reasons. But it won't have any effect on her vagina.
>>
>>28233989
>>28233898
I knew you cunts would latch onto that. No you fuckwits, that doesn't make any fucking sense. There isn't one study that has ever shown any link between promiscuity and looseness. In order to do actual damage you need to some artificially large dildos, or a fucking kid. Do you know how big a newlyborn is relative to cocks? And some girls can go back to regular tightness even after that.
>>
>>28233809
You should stop being a slave to how other perceive you
>>
>>28234164
>And some girls can go back to regular tightness even after that.

holy fuck you are an actual fucking retard

also do you really think that someone will fund, create or be able to publish such study in the western, feminst, gynocentric states?

fukin lmao, what a dipshit, pls just get the fuck out of here
>>
>>28234219
>the western, feminst, gynocentric states?
You are clearly not very in touch with the real world buddy. If there was such a link it would have been studied, full stop.

>>28234211
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28234245
Sounds like you are clearly not in touch with the real world, dipshit. You don't even know anything about the state of the world you live in. I just told you why it won't be studied and you go like "nanananan" retarded faggot.
>>
>>28234274
relax man, no need to get aggressive. If you won't accept the lack of any evidence as an indicator think about it like this: flesh is really good at expanding and contracting. If someone were to 'stretch' a part of their body deliberately it would be very difficult to make any permanent change. Why would it be any different for a vagina?
>>
>>28234245
>What did he mean by this?
I don't wanna write a long post, but you claim to be objective yet there's a lot of holes in your arguments. You jump to conclusions way to quickly and you probably had the conclusions before the arguments. Some of your arguments are plain wrong aswell.

You posted a surreal painting probably to make your post seem more impressive. The way you structured your paragraphs makes it seem like you have something important to tell, but the content itself is drawn out and bland.

So why would you do all this? Probably to impress others and yourself. You clearly aren't interested in an intellectual discussion, you just wanted to sing your song.

Therefore, you are a slave.
>>
>>28234211
Is that not the same as what he's saying? How is this at odds with his point?

>>28233809
The entire board is based on being a slave to one's insecurities, you're absolutely correct but it's unlikely that you'll convince anyone here.
>>
>>28234506
And you posted this ebin detailed takedown of his posting style to look jaded and intelligent, join the club buddy.
>>
I don't know men, what do I do when someone wants to "test" me by asking me about my sexual experiences? Shitty slutty girls on dating sites do this all the fucking time.
>>
>>28234541
>man
Oh shit fuck.

Of course I don't know *men*, I'm not homosexual.
>>
>>28234541
Stop talking to her? Obviously you won't get along with that type of person.
>>
>>28234506
huh, I didn't think you'd go there. I just like the painting man, I didn't really know image to use. I'm sorry if the way I structured/wrote my OP was shit, I'm really not a great writer. I am, however, interested in an intellectual discussion if you're willing to humor a humble pleb with your clearly superior arguments.
>>
>>28234603
Yeah, what if that happens in a group? It's not end of the world kind of experience, but the point is that your lack of sexual experiences in life devalues you in front of other people. It is bullshit of course that people should be judged by this (as well as by ethnicity, by age, by skin tint, by what make of car they drive), but they are, it's a fact of life.
>>
>>28234541
She's probably not testing you man. I guess it's kind of a test in that any question is a test, like 'what kind of music do you like' is a test that you fail if you say 'exclusively soundtracks from chinese cartoons'. Literally just lie, its not hard.
>>
>>28234681
There are people who don't do things like that, I choose to spend my time in the company of those people rather than with normalfags.

Rise above, anon, just because most people care about retarded shit doesn't mean you have to.
>>
Thing is I don't care about a woman's pleasure but I don't think I'd be able to feel anything either I'm so small. Also if I did manage to get some slut into bed and I pull my pants down it would pretty much end there and she would probably tell everyone I have a small wang.

Women are supposed to make men work for their pussy because females only have a limited amount of eggs where I can bust 10 loads a day. She's supposed to wait for the perfect specimen to reproduce with to make healthy babies with good genes.

Males are supposed to fuck anything that moves to impregnate as many females as possible to further the human race.
>>
>>28234831
Thats unfortunate, what size are you mate?
>>
>>28234164
It's not the fact that it "might" make her cunt loose it's the fact that if she's so willing to sleep with a lot of people she might willing to cheat on you in a relationship.
>>
>>28234887
3"

0% content my ass robot
>>
>>28233809
OP, you're forgetting that we're basically overgrown bipedal chimps who still think about MUH DICK whether on a conscious or unconscious level.

Sex and your attractiveness, or lack thereof, to the opposite sex is still highly regarded by everyone internationally.

>Don't get cucked by society
But that fact that people on their computers at home, or on their phone somewhere already shows that you're cucked.
Without society things like the Internet wouldn't have come into existence.
>>
>>28234983
Using manmade objects does not make you cucked. It's pretty easy, at least in this particular case, to take the good and leave the bad of society.
>>
>>28234909
Theres a correlation, but its not huge. My post is mostly talking about sexual pleasure though.
>>28234968
Thats a fucking bummer man. I don't think a girl would actually end it there though, most of them anyway.
>>
>>28233809
>start off with a point that people here want to hear
>follow with two points no one agrees with
>now you're forced to agree with all of them!
>>
>>28235136
Sorry if that was implied. You're free to argue with me on anything I said.
>>
I'm a slave to my insecurities because they imply facts. Being a virgin reflects other things about me (basically, that I'm a loser). "Not being a slave to my insecurities" would just be denying reality.
I don't want to have sex because I imagine it will be great and will make me feel better for the rest of my life. I don't even want to have sex. Virgin shame doesn't work with that logic. The problem is that you don't have something that's really normal for most people. It makes you see how undesirable and abnormal you are.
>>
>>28234539
Well you're right i do like writing posts like these and getting a reaction.

>>28234645
Alright you seem somewhat sincere so i will bestow some of my wisdom upon you. I will give a go at your impressive thesis on the supposed false shame of being a male virgin.

So the most important thing you had to say (not being condescending, you said this), is that there is no difference between a man who has never had sex from a man who has had sex 100 times. Well, i claim that there is all the difference. How would you compare a cow who could never produce any milk, to a cow who keeps the whole family fed with his impressive display of nurturing vitality? Surely he would be the most esteemed cow of the livestock!
And how would you compare a fisherman who always comes home with an empty boat, to one who always wins the local fishing contests with his prowess as a master of his artform?
In the same way, how would you regard a man who could never manage to earn the favour of a woman, to one who sleeps with a new lover every weekend, to one who always seems to find a female interested in his character and grace, to one who seems to prance around effortlessly in this curious dance we call love?
Surely you wouldn't regard this person to be anything more like a man than he is like a barren cow.

(continued)
>>
>>28236135
You must understand that it is not purely for the physical pleasure of sex that a virgin seeks to experience it. Far from it. It is because having sex is the principle validation of ones success as a biological entity. What is a cup if it cannot contain water? Broken. What is a gun if it cannot fire a bullet? Malfunctioned. What is an organism if it cannot reproduce? A biological failure.
You say, "but reproduction is not the core aim of sex", and i tell you, "think again", but also understand that we humans are made for companionship and are social creatures, so how would you judge a social creature who cannot socialize?
Therefore, for all these reasons alone, it is understandable that the shaming of male virgins is so prelavent in all human societies, and has been throughout all history.

You said that, objectively speaking, LSD or other drugs are more important than losing your virginity. With such a bold statement i must ask for clarification of your rationale, since you claim to be speaking from a purely reasonal standpoint; one that i myself am inclined to align with, and yet i cannot see any truth nor any arguments, sound or not, leading to said truths.
This is a vilification of the concept of objectivity, since the principal purpose of objective reasoning is to separate what is true from what is false using sound arguments with strong premises, you have not done this. In fact, you skip this first crucial step entirely. You are like a child with a bucket of paint, spilling forth your opinions and thoughts and claiming you do it with reason, yet clearly you are not; you are driven by nothing other than emotion and the vanity of your inner psyche.
>>
>>28236135
>>28236161
>there is no difference between a man who has never had sex from a man who has had sex 100 times.
What I was trying to convey was that, purely objectively speaking, the difference between having sex 0 times and 1 time is the same as having sex 100 times and 101 times. That may not have been clear, but that was the intended message.
>What is an organism if it cannot reproduce? A biological failure.
I'm very much against the whole 'we're still monkeys' thing. I'd like to think that humanity has ascended past simply being organisms, and humans are now free assign meaning to life as they see fit.
> You said that, objectively speaking, LSD or other drugs are more important than losing your virginity. With such a bold statement i must ask for clarification of your rationale
Again, I cut my post down too much and sacrificed clarity. My apologies. What I meant by this was that there are more pleasurable things than sex, objectively speaking, and that in theory those things should be equally or more important. I used LSD as an example, I'm not a drug user so I wouldn't know.
>vilification of the concept of objectivity
I'm using that term because I feel it best describes what I'm trying to convey; people, robots especially, should try to separate pure sexual pleasure from the emotional and insecurity baggage that comes with it. I'm sure theres a better term, but you're the wordsmith here apparently, not me.
>You are like a child with a bucket of paint, spilling forth your opinions and thoughts and claiming you do it with reason, yet clearly you are not; you are driven by nothing other than emotion and the vanity of your inner psyche.
Getting a bit self-indulgent here buddy.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.