[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is meth the best drug high?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Crystal_Meth.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Meth.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
is meth the best drug high?
>>
It's the best drug if you want to get stabbed in a dark alley.
>>
It's useful at times, but I wouldn't say it's the best high. Just among the longest lasting.
>>
>>28233777
it depends how you want to feels
>>
File: 1459491359140.jpg (11 KB, 621x474) Image search: [Google]
1459491359140.jpg
11 KB, 621x474
>meth better than heroin

Yeah OK.
>>
heroin, fentanyl, and cocaine in the same shot is the best high i've experienced
>>
Mushrooms got me the best high ever. Psychedelics in general are by far the best drugs if you can handle them.
>>
File: 1443745872492.jpg (330 KB, 1131x544) Image search: [Google]
1443745872492.jpg
330 KB, 1131x544
Arylcyclohexilamines are the best drugs.
>>
Is it better than molly?
>>
Krokodil is to die for.
>>
>>28234946
I dont feel like i handle them
Wat do
>>
I'm torn between dxm and 2cb.

Ketamine falls solidly in bretty gud tier with mxe just slightly better. I've tried psychs and wasnt too impressed. DMT and mescaline were best of those, mushrooms just slightly under and LSD was meh. Basically nbome but with extra head space bullshit. Dph is a solid high. I've tried datura but am scared to go too far with it. I need to do an extraction or standardization so I can push it a little further. Fucking cotton mouth and body load though, just about makes it not worth the trouble.
>>
>>28235081

Its kind of like fentanyl, all nod and never euphoria. The eating flesh bullshit is a meme. If you have 3rd grade chemistry understanding you will never have that problem.
>>
>>28234946
i'm taking shrooms for the first time in about 2 and a half hours (1.5 grams). I've done 1 tab of LSD before. Any tips?
>>
> meth

> high for for 10 mins and then feel like dog shit

> mdma

> high for 6 hours and then feel good for the entire day afterwards

mdma is the god-tier drug
>>
>>28235245
is this bait or do you not know the difference between crack and meth
>>
>>28233949
>people who have never taken both
Heroin's euphoria is overblown to the point of being folkloric. I can respect somebody who says speedballing feels better than meth, but heroin really doesn't.
>>
>>28235220

Just the usual, fasting, exertion to exhaustion, red currant juice to potentiate, alone in a dark room with only a candle for light, comfy music, and have a lot of water and fruit on hand. Begin in lotus and meditate on breathing and if you're at that level, your pulse. Once you feel it really kicking in go for corpse pose, possibly doing child's pose to transition. I prefer huge doses and only trip a couple times a year though. A nice walk through nature during or after the come down is goat.
>>
>>28235103
Clear your conscious of any negativity and know yourself
>>
>>28235269

tbqh i've never done meth but ive watched breaking bad xDDD

and i think its widely known you feel like shit afterwards with meth, and fiending for more..
>>
I've heard that heroin and mxe in one shot and weed is the best high there is. Too bad you can't find mxe anymore unless you pay a ridiculous amount, it's gone the way of qualuudes. Seriously why can't some chemist out there make some? Isn't it weird how all dissociatives seem to come from either India or China?
>>
>>28235350
>>28235369

This is overrated.

if you want to truly test yourself, do it in an unfamiliar environment, with possible dangers and threatening situations.

You'll learn a LOT more about yourself.

Nothing like seeing strangers faces mutate into demonic visages
>>
>>28235313
How does it compare to the morphine that they give you in a hospital?

Felt pretty good on morphine, but I've been a lot more high on DXM cough syrup and even marijuana.
>>
File: 1254085537322.jpg (47 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1254085537322.jpg
47 KB, 200x196
>>28235499

>tfw someone sold me mxe when i asked him for mephedrone

>tfw expected to be high as shit

>tfw feel the mxe kicking in

>ohboy.jpg

wasnt a fun night
>>
>>28235470

Meth is just a pushier Adderall, and come down is the same. You take it, feel good, feel bad, then hungry and sleepy. After you wake up you think oh shit I don't feel like doing that again anytime soon. Addiction is a fucking meme. I've been on Adderall since I was in second grade. It could be tolerance but I fucking love when I go a few days without it. If I can take it(or stimulants in general, I started on Ritalin) for 20+ years and not be addicted then I can safely say addiction has nothing to do with drugs whatsoever.
>>
adderall is better than straight up meth. Meth is for niggers, adderall is for upstanding professionals, college students, and children.

Best functioning high, maybe. Best nonfunctional high, DXM by far.
>>
>>28235559
>If I can take it(or stimulants in general, I started on Ritalin) for 20+ years and not be addicted

epic
>>
>>28235507

Why not make it a full blown vision quest and get lost in the woods? You won't learn anything about yourself other than your anxiety is even worse when fucked up. Most already know this, why bother to confirm it? Different strokes I suppose but I'd suggest going for higher doses over bad settings if you want to test yourself. Mushrooms can be rough on the psyche in even the best settings anyway. It will take you where it wants to go regardless.
>>
>>28235559
>addiction is a meme because of my personal experience
you're just trying to feel better about yourself
>>
>>28235499
>mfw I bought 5 grams for cheap during the criminalisation period
This is gonna last me a lifetime.

Also imho mxe+lsd is one of the best combo's as long as you keep the dose of mxe low (say ~30mg).
>>
>>28235606

My story isn't that out of the ordinary, much less epic. Talk to any long term stimulants user. Most hate it but need it to not be retarded. Addiction is something you are born with. Physical dependence is something else, but irrelevant anyway since stimulants have no associated dependence.
>>
>>28235690
I need to know all about that picrelated.
>>
>>28235645

yeah 2bh i agree with you. I've only had the "pleasure" of doing acid in extremely unpleasant social situations.
>>
>>28235673

More like I'm sick of the fear mongering and bullshit people spread about drugs. Meth isn't that dangerous tor that useful compared to alternatives. Compare alcohol consumers and alcoholics. It's exactly the same story with me. Noone brags about sipping a beer and not being alcoholic. If anything it's the other way around.
>>
>>28235690
That would last me less than a month. former mxe addict. At times my doses where as high as 250mg.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.