[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a jew, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fotofnewjlexer_photo.png (204 KB, 353x402) Image search: [Google]
fotofnewjlexer_photo.png
204 KB, 353x402
I am a jew, AMA
>>
>>28233644
sup?

original comment
>>
>>28233656
thats a bad question desu
>>
are you a jew?

your comment was not original.
>>
>>28233720
not super into the whole religion but i've been raised jewish and have jewish roots
>>
>>28233644

I'm starting to fancy jewish girls.
Like, A lot.

What should i do about it? I don't want to "pollute" your gene pool
>>
>>28233774
well desu, if you're fetishising my religion you probably have some more serious issues
>>
>>28233785

I don't get hard if i see a menorah lighted up.
It's just that more and more women that i like turn out to be jewish.
I think it's the nose and baggy eyes at this point.
I'm so, so, so sorry.
>>
>>28233847
i dont know where you are but the big nose and all that is just a meme, most jews look pretty much like any other people
>>
>>28233644
Are you a member of the JIDF? Are you aware that the Jewish Pharisees killing Jesus is a fact and not anti-Semitism? Why aren't Jews allowed to be questioned or criticized without it being called oy vey >muh antisemitism
>>
>>28233644
I was always jealous because you guys had like 9 straight days of presents, rather than just the one holiday.

Did you ever find yourself wishing for the opposite due to convenience or otherwise?
>>
>>28233644
Are you financially successful like in the meme?
>>
Why are you trying to destroy white society with immigration?
>>
>>28234436
*8 days and trust me unless its some milionaire family its just some small gifts, i'd probably rather have christmas in terms of gifts

>>28234475
Im currently studying in uni doing pretty well for myself, but my jewish parents are on the lower class, although they are immigrants in this country so maybe that is to be expected, quite a lot of my jewish friends are fairly well off

>>28234516
I dont know where this meme has come from, why would we the jews want the muslims, our sort of enemies to take over society? I am very much against my country taking in these syrian refugees
>>
>>28234818
You're not a convincing Jew at all

I rate this thread 0/6 gorillion
>>
>>28233644
What is it like to be a part of the world's most intelligent ethnicity?
>>
>>28234855
:( sorry i dont fill your wierd /pol/ stereotype about how jews act
>>
>>28234904
FeelsGoodMan

the jewish private school i was in when i was younger tested as the best school in the country if that means anything to you guys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.