[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white women get so angry whenever asian women are mentioned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 269x187
Why do white women get so angry whenever asian women are mentioned? Is because they know they're inferior to the tight asian pussy? I've seen white women who say they'd never date a man who has been in a relationship with an asian, and white women who say liking asian women is "creepy".

So what's the deal?
>>
>>28233562
I noticed it too.

White roasties are openly racist against asian women.
>>
Black women get mad when black men date white women.

White women get mad when white men date asian women.

It's pure entitlement and jealousy, anon.
>>
It's jealousy, obviously. They feel threatened that all these white guys who like Asian women.
>>
>>28233562
Because that's the wrong kind of diversity
Diversity is supposed to be
>white women + non-white
Plus it dilutes their monopoly on white men, they're jealous that they've lost a bit of their grip. Not that I'm encouraging race mixing since I'm fervently against it. It's just that it's bad for white women's sexual market when they see that men have other options
>>
File: stuyvesant_high_school-2.jpg (126 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
stuyvesant_high_school-2.jpg
126 KB, 680x450
>>28233562
>tight
this is how i know you never had sex with an asian girl

>he's obsessed with women competing with each other
>he's still a virgin
>>
>>28233562
Asian women are the better choice for white men, since a few decades.

- stay pretty until 40
- dont give men so much bullshit
- are more feminine

It's especially when they want to marry, that white women want a white men (money, looks, responsible), but their looks and attitude are horrible by then. Asian women give white men options, so they have to compete for the first time in their life (and loose hard).
It's pure jealousy.
>>
>>28233667
>All this projection
>>
>>28233738
>trying to be funny
>falling for the ruse
>>
>>28233562
Meanwhile white men cry like little beta bitches when ANY woman dates non-white men

Entitled shits
>>
please stop with the racebaiting threads on /r9k/

this board should give us respite from that shit
>>
>>28233562
asian girls are okay with the men white girls see as "beta", most girls aren't attracted to me but asian girls agree very fast to date me

i like to blow my spunk in asian girls because they are hot and exotic to me and i am glad i found a way to be happy without feeling bad women of my race ignore me and expect me to betabux them later on

i hope they enjoy dying lonely after chads no longer want to bork them, i will be impregnating my chinese gf and live a comfy life
>>
File: 1356720943563.jpg (86 KB, 1212x1010) Image search: [Google]
1356720943563.jpg
86 KB, 1212x1010
this has to be an east coast/ mid west thing. because here on the west coast we have a ton of Asians and no one gives a shit if your not Asian and dating an Asian.
>>
>>28233808
white guys cannot be robots, literally all they do is complain about how they make their women angry by sleeping with asian girls. what the fuck man?
>>
>>28233562
Bluntly put it.
Women hate other women, doesn't matter the race.
>>
File: bb.png (254 KB, 588x390) Image search: [Google]
bb.png
254 KB, 588x390
oriigiiinnniiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnlllll
>>
File: salt.jpg (657 KB, 1000x2876) Image search: [Google]
salt.jpg
657 KB, 1000x2876
>>28233629
This, they can't handle being pushed out from the top into second class.
>>
>>28233562
>Why do white women get so angry whenever asian women are mentioned?
Who the fuck are these women OP? Literally never heard of white women shitting on guys who've been with asians, and i live in fucking Australia aka we treat the original owners of the country as human garbage
>>
>>28234161
>i live in fucking Australia
Top KEK
>>
>>28233628
Just the same way white men chimp out when they see a white woman with a non-white.
>>
>>28233859
classic nonsense bait
>>
>>28233901
Lol. All those white women are fugly as shit too.
>>
>>28233901
That girl isn't Asian though. She's kazakh, they're slav/mongol.
>>
>>28235143
this retardation can't be real
>>
>>28233738
>doesn't have anything to saty
>muh projection
>>
>>28235249
What define an Asian? You guys often say that Asian = East Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) So central, southern, western and northern ones aren't Asian. Kazakhs don't look like Japanese people at all, their skintones are pinkish white, they can have multiple hair colors, they can have multipe eye colors, they're tall and have bigger frames, etc. If by Asian you mean slaunt eyed then you might as well call a lot of Finnish people Asian.
>>
>>28233562
My gf is an Asian qt3.14, most white women are suspicious. My exes were all white (even though I slept with quite a lot of Asian girls too). It's sort of funny I find.
>>
>>28235376
i am genuinely curious, how can someone be so damn retarded and still manage to use a computer?

are you using an apple computer or something?
>>
I had no idea Asian women were considered attractive until I started using the Internet
>>
>>28233562
they feel insecure because they know they are used goods no one is interested anymore.
>>
>>28235422
>can't refute my argument
>"l-let me just call anon retarded!"
Tell me. What defines an Asian person?
>>
>>28235451
That's because they're all beta weeaboos who spend their lives on the internet watching anime and being a waste of life and they never leave their house.
>>
>>28234161
That's because they are garbage. They wouldn't have lost the country if they weren't.
>>
>>28235575
>argument

retardation can't be an argument, i simply can't take you seriously, everything that you said is wrong, retarded and it's hard to believe you are actually serious
>>
>>28233808
this. we dont need racebaiting here.
>>
>>28235002
white boy mad that he can never be considered a robot in his life.
>>
File: 1461224522069.gif (1 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
1461224522069.gif
1 MB, 320x214
>>28235754
shitskin is mad because he will never be considered a human being
>>
>>28233638
This. White women basically view white men as a sure thing. We're the bland, safe, vanilla option that they've already got as a guarantee while all the other races are exotic flavors that they can go try out for a while. And then if they ever get tired of them we're supposed to be there patiently waiting for them without ever having touched a non-white woman ourselves. When they see white men dating non-white women that's like their safety net being pulled out from under them. "B-b-but I didn't want to actually MARRY Tyrone, white guys. I just wanted to let him and his 8 ex-con nigger friends spitroast me for 4 days straight. Don't leave me for a pure, feminine Asian girl who is superior to me in virtually every way! Don't you want white kids! We're the only ones who can give you white kids! Wahhhhhh!".
>>
>>28235754
only white guys can be robots, if you are a nigger you get hot girls of all races because muh hip hop cool ass nigga gangsta weed lmao culture

if you are asian you get weaboo hot white girls or asian traditional girls

if you are a spic well idk other spic girls

but we whites are truly fucked, our women hate us and try to abuse us while fucking niggers and we have everyone against us
>>
>>28235376
asian is someone from the asia you autistic spaz
>>28235575
wow you gottem good XD
>>
>>28235820
Stop shilling your degeneracy. Race mixing is retarded and you're twisting my words.
Black women feel the same when black guys date white girls. Asian men feel the same when Asians girls date white guys. It's not exclusive to white women, it's just women.
>>
White girls are trying to get dominance over asian girls, which proves that asian women are submissive. White guys like submissive women,
>>
>>28235867
Oh okay, so you're one of those alt right woman worshippers who thinks we should play betabux for white women while they spend the prime of their youth whoring themselves out to every other race on the planet because even though they'll be used up by the time they come crawling back to white men, at least they'll be able to give birth to muh white chilluns, right? Muh racial purity, muh degeneracy, etc.

Nah, fuck that. Plenty of races of women are superior to white women both in looks and in demeanor, and they actually have respect for themselves.
>>
Same reason why they hate older men dating younger women. Or why black women hate black men that date white chicks. Jealousy.
>>
>>28235846
>if you are a nigger you get hot girls of all races because muh hip hop cool ass nigga gangsta weed lmao culture
Every nigger I know is with a fat roastie often with multiple kids. Black men are literally the most cucked race because 10% of black men are raising/pay child support for kids that aren't there
>>
>>28235846
white guys can never be called robots and will never fit in here. go party on the beach, chad.
>>
>>28235953
Nope, just find a nice white girl and settle down with her. Your post is filled with salt and you're presuming that every white girl is like the ones you see on MTV 16 & Pregnant. Most white girls don't race mix.
>muh racial purity
>implying that's a bad thing

>plenty of women superior to white women in looks and demeanour
Lol no, whites are the most attractive, intelligent and successful race.
>>
>>28235376
finnish people look as east asian as kazahks to you?

son, I'm sorry to say, but you're retarded
>>
>>28236103
>Most white girls don't race mix
I think you mean "most white girls don't MARRY interracially". White girls almost always marry white guys for the betabux, but they majority of modern white women go through a sexual experimentation phase during college and their mid-20s and interracial fetishism definitely plays a part. I know you'll post your /pol/ meme-graphs from OKcupid or whatever though, so just think what you need to think to preserve the delusional.

>whites are the most attractive, intelligent and successful race
Racial accomplishments have very little to do with attractiveness. White women are mid tier in terms of physical attractiveness and bottom tier in terms of feminine character. If you want to make yourself miserable sticking for low quality women for the sake of some LARP bullshit like "preserving da race" go ahead, most men are just going to do what makes them the happiest though and the fact of the matter is there are plenty of women of other races that will make white men happier than white women can.
>>
>>28233628
So what do asian men do?
Sudoku?
>>
>>28236299
Masturbate
oreogenitalia
>>
>>28233562
>>28233808
What's up with the surge in these threads lately? They're becoming more prevalent then wagecuck threads.
>>
>>28236254
>I know you'll post your /pol/ meme graphs
You're the one claiming that white girls are rampant race mixers, the burden of proof is on you
>>28236254
>racial accomplishments have very little to do with attractiveness
So I suppose it's a coincidence that the Japanese (the most successful Asians) are considered the most beautiful of their kind. And that blacks (one of the least successful races) are considered extremely unattractive, the only race more unattractive than them is Australian aboriginals which have achieved even less than blacks
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.