[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 2am im drunik sa fuck and ium supposed to start work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: me.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
me.png
57 KB, 600x434
It's 2am im drunik sa fuck and ium supposed to start work at 11am. just wondering if anyone has any experience with going to work fucked up or getting fired or whatevr . share stories and feels
>>
>>28233396
Go to sleep you fucking retard
>>
>>28233396
You'll be sobered up for work if you go to sleep now. Make sure you drink 2 or 3 BIG glasses of water before you go to bed though, or you'll hate yourself tomorrow morning
>>
>>28233469
Add some aspirin to that too and you'll do fine.
>>
File: Pepe4.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe4.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28233469
i dont give a fuck about my job. im a pizza delivery driver. are you telling me that is worth constant stress and anxiety?
>>28233455
no
>>
>>28233483
Don't take aspirin before you sleep, it's bad for you
>>28233555
>I don't give a fuck about my job
Do you give a fuck about keeping a roof over your head and food in your stomach
>>
>>28233576
>Do you give a fuck about keeping a roof over your head and food in your stomach

no. i literally dont give a fuck. its all a joke to me at this point.
>>
if you gotta get up early heres what you do:

>do NOT drink water under any circumstances. The increased hydration actually causes your blood vessels to constrict even more due to pressure.
>start doing strenuous exercise. jumping jacks, pushups etc. this will tire you out. do this until you physically are unable
>have a 'balancing drink'. i.e. if you are drinking vodka have a pint or two of beer to even it out
>gag yourself to make yourself throw up. this releases endorphins
>spin around on the spot as fast as you can for 1 min+. this reduces pressure build up in your brain
>go to sleep FACE DOWN. this is SUPER important. it reduces muscular strain
>you should wake up with no hangover

thank me later OP
>>
>>28233396
Queenslander anon? What city?
>>
>>28233701
Do this OP. It guarantees you will never get a hangover again.
>>
>>28233724
near brisbane
>>
>>28233757
I'm out near Toowoomba anon, at least be happy the hell fire we call summer is over. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and eat something thats nice and hearty. If it all goes south then oh well, it's just a stupid pizza job anon. There's plenty of other stuff around.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (43 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
43 KB, 528x492
>>28233855
yeah fuck tit wehat happnes happens
>>
Get really really drunk, then just get like 2 hours sleep before work. You'll be basking in the afterglow rather than wallowing in the hangover.
>>
>>28233902
>afterglow

ahahahah what is this fallout hahahah lmao like radioactive GHOUL my friend hehehehe
>>
>>28233902
haha idk about afterglow i reckon id still be pretty drunk
>>
>>28233915

Alright good job anon, sounds like you've achieved step 1. Now just remember the sleep and you're good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.