[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bullied by chad/stacy >no one bats an eye >fight back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448307352749.jpg (45 KB, 652x622) Image search: [Google]
1448307352749.jpg
45 KB, 652x622
>bullied by chad/stacy
>no one bats an eye
>fight back
>"omg what a monster, calm down anon, anon what the fuck that's messed up, teeeeeacher! Anon said a bad word! Anon, you're suspended"

Next shooting when?
>>
>>28233305
Chad doesn't bully people, that's Brad
>>
>>28233305
translation: shy loser is ignored until he spergs out aggressively for no reason and gets punished.
>>
same shit happened to me
>guy keeps fucking with me
>shoves me and calls me faggot constantly
>no one cares
>one day he comes up to me
>starts his usual routine
>punch him in the throat
>hes on the ground gasping for air
>say "Touch me again and see what happens"
>feel like a complete badass
>people freak out call me a jerk, monster, ect
>they tell teahcer i just attacked him
>dont mention him tourmenting me everyday
>get suspended
>>
>>28233474

me too

everywhere i go

i hate my childhood
>>
>>28233349
enjoy getting shot :-)
>>
>>28233474

well I don't disagree with your actions, but throat shots are kind of pussy shit

should have punched him in the gut or something
>>
>>28233539
>when a white guy reaches into his backpack
i graduated 3 years ago senpai. in university i didn't even go to class :)

enjoy getting ignored.
>>
File: 1456447199198.png (477 KB, 1899x2894) Image search: [Google]
1456447199198.png
477 KB, 1899x2894
>six for seven years ago
>Didn't get bullied much because I'd tell people off
>younger brother starts high school, I was a junior
>he gets bullied pretty bad because hes on the slower side
>try telling the guy nicely that he shouldn't do that to my brother
>get told "fuck off"
>do what the teachers say you should do over and over by telling them. they say they can't do shit unless they see it happen
>month or so goes by and my brother doesn't like going to school anymore because he's constantly bullied
>one day between classes I see the guy picking on my brother AGAIN
>not 10 feet away a teacher is standing there doing nothing, doesn't yell at the kid or even try to stop him.
>something about this just caused me to snap
>walk up to the kid and just start smashing his face in
>people all around are freaking out because I broke my hand KOing the kid who was bullying my brother
>teacher whos are hauling me down to the office asking why the hell I did that
>"well Mr. ____ should of done his job and stopped my brother from getting bullied"

Got two weeks out of school suspension for fighting but at least no one ever fucked with my brother again. Was kinda funny too how the school district made that teacher apologize to my brother
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.