[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Wow anon, you're good with computers!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: woody1.jpg (111 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
woody1.jpg
111 KB, 500x375
>"Wow anon, you're good with computers!"
>>
File: havethings.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
havethings.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
>mfw actually am a /g/nurd but nobody ever says that to me because they think I'm a weirdo for using free software
>mfw stepfather trusts pajeet who installs RATs on his laptop and charges 200 bucks a call more than me
normies are suffering.
>>
>>28233051
>now sir, just open REMOTE_ACCESS_TROJAN.exe for me
>it will help me fix your internet explorer
>>
Yeah, people have been telling me this since I was 10. They havent realized my skill level hasnt really increased since then.
>>
>>28233051
I'm seen as a weirdo too, but some obnoxious weeb girls, you know, the ones that just pretend to be a weeaboo and shy for some reason, they say "WOWOWOWO, YOU'RE GUD AT COMPTUERS XDD" when I'm just typing shit on Word and navigating through files like a boss.

>>28233094
Indian scumbags like to get people to install LogMeIn Hamachi and amymy so they can look at their files through something kind of like FTP so they can find something like credit card information. Whatever dumb fuck saves their shit in a .txt is just something I've never heard of.

>>28233108
I made a .bat file when I was 11 that would make a matrix. I was taken to the principal for vandalizing the computer. People are dumb.
>>
>>28232944
>me
>good at computers
pick one

I may spend all my time on the computer but I'm certainly not good with it
>>
>>28233146
I made a .bat in middle school that looked like this
>tree
And everyone thought I was a super 1337 h4x0r.
>>
>>28233178
In high school, I made a big e-bomb thing that crashed my computer and the power went off spontaneously, so everyone thought that I hacked the power or some shit.

People are really retarded.
>>
>computer/beamer/whatever doesn't work at school
>teacher and whole class scream 'AANOOOON'
>mostly it's solved in 3 seconds like a cabel not plugged in or sound turned off
I'm not even really good with tech stuff, I think everyone else was just retarded in high school
>>
>tfw OP's statement actually makes my day when someone says it
>have my Associate's in CIS IT and my Bachelor's in CS
>work in computer repair, building, engineering

I hope I am good with computes. Th-thanks, Stacy...
>>
>>28233214
I agree, they are.
Fucking normies.
>>
>uncle starts a business
>employs me as the entire IT sector because my PC has a lot of screens so i must know what i'm doing
>know jack shit about anything outside of navigating basic windows filestructures
>set up a website following a tutorial
>now get paid to turn up for two hours a day, "maintain the servers" (play emulated SNES) and go home
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

relevant
>>
>>28233253
The thing is, Stacy thinks I'm "good" when I save a Word document and make a Powerpoint presentation from a template.
>>
File: a.jpg (36 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
36 KB, 648x628
>>28233262
Every NEET's dream
Holy shit anon you hit a goldmine
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.