[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you think school shootings happen ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 32
File: columbinee.jpg (131 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
columbinee.jpg
131 KB, 1200x630
why do you think school shootings happen ?
>>
for the banter lad
>>
All the other kids with the
pumped up kicks
[niggers]
>>
Taking the red pill
>>
>>28232915
YOU BETTER RUN BETTER RUN
OUT RUN MY BULLETS
>>
>>28232835
boredom and edginess
>>
It's normies fault....
>>
Wish I could've joined them, school's boring yo
>>
>>28232835
Americans are so narcissistic due to their media shoving down the idea that they're special. When they're not noticed or receive only negative attention they have no way to deal with it so just lash out in an attempt to be somebody.
>>
Because normalfags are a disease.
>>
THREAD THEME SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
>>
Take a look at vagabond's daily threads
>>
>>28232835
They don't.

No one's actually died from a school shooting since 2003.
>>
1)Every day they get picked on.
If this were the primordial times, one attack kills you and your entire gene pool. For the human subconscious to endure this kind of abuse without making you homicidal would not make sense.
>>
>>28232835
>bullied and ostracized students get no support, this is amplified in highschool since kids especially are ruthless
>healthcare system is completely fucked up
>liberal media and large news outlets feed on things like shootings
>mass shooters know how much attention they will get from a shooting
>most schools prohibit the legal carrying of firearms so shooters see this as an easy target
>>
>>28232835
Normie's do it to themselves
>>
It's just a pranku
>>
>>28232835

Because the gun told them to

T. Brady Campaign
>>
>>28233130

How to stop mass shootings

>jus maek da skools gun free zones ez
>as soon as the gun man sees the gun free zone sign he'll turn 180 degrees and moonwalk out of there
>>
>>28232835
you would know if you were a robot
>>
>>28232835
Copycats mostly.
I mean, it's 2016. When are we going to get some new, modern mass shootings? None of that depression/bitter virgin shit. Like what if someone dressed up in a banana costume and shot up a starbucks and the only video they left behind was just them saying "I really, really, really like this costume"
If you're going to go through with a shooting, at least make it new and exciting because otherwise no one will care or give you any attention.
>>
File: auspost.png (52 KB, 232x342) Image search: [Google]
auspost.png
52 KB, 232x342
Ban or at least limit guns, worked for us here in Australia, we had a mass shooting, got rid of guns, no more mass shootings since.
>>
Cause they're the fucking reason.
>>
Do they still happen? With any regularity, I mean. When was the last major school shooting? I scarcely hear about them anymore, except when /r9k/ makes these edgy threads.
I suppose it's usually bullying that does it, but that's not a problem to the degree it once was.
>>
A combination of loneliness, narcissism, and usually some form of mental illness.
>>
Many reasons, but the common link is that the the perps are all hardcore misanthropes
>>
>>28232835
Sexual frustration
>>
>>28233282
Well the only real way to stop mass shootings as they are in America is to ban all guns. Although it's probably too far gone now with all the cucks "i need mah guns for protection" getting actual voices in government.
>>
>>28232835
women
the answer is ALWAYS WOMEN
>>
>>28233889

>implying the right to keep and bear arms isn't in the United States constitution

>you have the right to exorcise your religion
>you have the right to talk shit about the government
>you have the right to bear arms
The us govt should be scared shitless of the people
>>
>>28232835
99% are just attention whoring faggots with no morals or sense of self preservation. if it wasn't a hot and spicy meme for losers in books/tv/etc, the only people being violent at school would be the guys with brain damage
>>
>>28234047
>It's called an amendment for a reason
It's dated, but cucks will still defend guns because they actually think the governments out to get them. Funny that the land of the free is also land of the most paranoid.
>>
USA is devolving and people act like animals. They deserve to be slaughtered, they are riding the backs of what real human beings created and using that ride just to drink and have children in expensive universities and drive in big trucks and SUVs.
>>
>>28233772
>When was the last major school shooting?
fucking january in oregon
>>
>all these anti gun cucks
pls gas yourselves you commies
>>
File: 1432414065231.jpg (165 KB, 792x651) Image search: [Google]
1432414065231.jpg
165 KB, 792x651
>>28232835
Because it is absurdly easy to get your hands on guns (not just pistols, but fucking shotguns and rifles) in America, that the only thing from stopping this from happening regularly is the small % of functioning psychopaths
>>28234187
Well stop it happening every fucking month at least
>>
>>28234252
Guns were even easier to get 60-70 years ago, yet there were never any school shootings. The actual answer is >>28234137

Western society is becoming more barbaric and animalistic, which is quite strange considering technology continues to advance. Feels like a Stephen King novel.
>>
>>28234035
>>28233884
>this
They didn't get any vagina.
>>
File: 1395663052217.gif (993 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1395663052217.gif
993 KB, 500x347
> he hasnt read eric harris journal
>>
>>28234359
Holy shit you are a faggot. Kill yourself, your family will be grateful.
>>
File: 1398161691467.jpg (975 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1398161691467.jpg
975 KB, 1600x1200
A widely accepted explanation links amok with male honor (amok by women is virtually unknown).

Running amok would thus be both a way of escaping the world (since perpetrators were normally killed) and re-establishing one's reputation as a man to be feared and respected.
>>
>>28234359
>murder gets respect to a self cutting loser who can't just take a shower
>>
>>28233889
yeah ban all guns
then all the legal good responsible gun owners turn in their guns
i'm sure those people who are already breaking the law and largely use illegal guns anwyay will turn those right in too :^)

fucking hell i hardly leave my house and i could buy a gun illegaly in the uk if i wanted to. It's not hard. I live in one of the whitest areas in the country too
>>
For me, Columbine is the single most interesting event in world history

I have been borderline obsessed with it since a long time ago.

I try to avoid even thinking about it because it makes me so obsessive.

If you look at the event itself, a lot of things surrounding it are just so perfect.

There is a level of aesthetic and perfection that no one has been able to top since.

Truly Godlike.
>>
>>28234322
Also, I should add that we hit puberty earlier than we used to, and know all about sex more than we ever did.

Also, bad shit used to happen all of the time and people just didn't have news coverage, there's that too. And overpopulation makes people feel less for their 'peers', no one knows each other anymore so their's less empathy, and people get picked on because of the mass amount of kids too, because there's too many kids to watch. I've even noticed with adults, the more populated a town is, unless it's a rich one, the more pissy everyone is.

>>28234454
It would actually.
>>28234386
Why even post normshit?!?
>>
>>28234597
>it would actually
>showering is harder than killing people and ruining your chances of owning a yacht someday
>>
In a perfect world, gun laws would be passed and the USA would join the rest of the civilized world in not having military grade firearms in their fucking kitchen.

But that's not going to happen. What's more likely is that the trends of mass shootings will only increase and continue. People will be shot up, or live in very real fear of being shot on the way to the grocery store or the movie theater like in some war-torn third world country.

God bless America.
>>
File: 1461850217160.jpg (91 KB, 600x697) Image search: [Google]
1461850217160.jpg
91 KB, 600x697
>>28234548

Please elaborate on what makes it so fascinating to you, anon. On what makes it so aesthetic.

It does seem to embody a lot of the 90's, though.
>>
>>28234646
>all countries that ban guns are now civilized
>i dont like it, so it's not civilized!
>only my civilization has it right! All other cultures are WRONG

you even used the libcuck lingo like MILITARY GRADE and the vague 'gun laws' with no real understanding of weapons, legislature, or the constitution

end your life
(but you cant use a gun lel, try a rope)
>>
>>28234646
>mfw some NEETs mommy gets shot at the gas station and he dies of starvation

nah the number of virgins in america is like 14 total. the problem in america is that everyone is arguing about rights and entitlements without really working for anything. it's becoming more like what russia was last century before everything turned to shit. the only way to have a good time in america without all the drama and whiny shit is to be rich or part of a small community of engineers/scientists.
>>
>>28234317
The "actual answer" is vague and doesn't explain shit
>it's societies fault!
But sure, your dipshit neighbours all buying big ass SUV's to drive and pick up a few bag of groceries is totally why Elliot Rodger went nuts, but lets not implement checks to ensure people that have previously been given prescriptions to treat fucking schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder are allowed to buy guns.
>>
I don't know but they're terrible at it

>start the shootings BEFORE making sure the bombs go off
>lol 9mm
>lol birdshot
>no AR-15
>no trench knife
>no grenades
>lol pipe bombs
>don't even use the pipe bombs, just through them at lockers like spazzes

Not promoting school shootings obviously.

But if you are a deranged madman I'd figure you'd do it the right way like cho. McVeigh is the all time GOAT. It's not suprising that the FBI and NSA monitor the shit out of /k/, millitary dudes are not to be fucked with.
>>
>>28234664

A few weeks before the day of the massacre, KMFDM , eric's favourite band, released an album called "Adios"... eric took this as a final goodbye from his favourite musicians.

It's almost as if this event was programmed into history. Have you read the transcribed basement tape script ? It's as if it was a fucking movie....
>>
>>28234626
>just take a shower and everyone will forget that they hate you
>letting negative reinforcement control you is a good thing, and doesn't make you even more of a bitch
>just take a shower and you'll be rich some day
There is a point of no return, unless you move away to change your image, and what kid has that option?
>>
>>28234548
Columbine's been topped.

>Virginia Tech
>2 handguns
>no bombs
>more kills
>>
>>28234724
Once again, guns were more freely available 60-70 years ago yet mass shootings did not occur.
What you should be asking yourself is, why are mentally-ill psychopaths so much more common now.
>>
File: Its_1ac60a_2128652.jpg (89 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
Its_1ac60a_2128652.jpg
89 KB, 600x420
>>28234699
Holy shit, you are reaching so far. Thanks for the response, though.

I suggested imposing gun laws, not banning guns entirely. There are quite a few ways to do this that have been effective. Check out Australia and Canada. They have gun control and last time I checked their school systems weren't fucking war zones.

There's this shitty false equivalency that any sort of gun control whatsoever means that all guns will be banned, or some shitty slippery slope leading to having them all rounded up and banned, which, in actuality is quite impossible.

And a fully automatic AK-47 is legal in the USA, and don't give me bullshit that it's not a military weapon. No one's using those to hunt deer, dipshit.
>>
File: Eric_Harris.jpg (25 KB, 211x289) Image search: [Google]
Eric_Harris.jpg
25 KB, 211x289
>>28234664

The way they looked, the clothes they wore, the music they listened to, their interests, attitude...

The videos and photos of them all have this incredibly aesthetic feeling..

Reading their writings and seeing pictures of them just feels like they had the world figured out.
>>
File: 1437394791238.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437394791238.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>28234835
That may seem so , however no mass murder / spree killer , before or after 1999, has been as captivating, stylish or perfect. There have been many copycats, many pretenders, and higher bodycounts.

Still nothing matches the original godlike infamy created by the duo.
>>
>>28234842
De-institutionalization. People were all "m-m-muh tax dollars" forgetting that those tax dollars were keeping people like the userbase of /pol/ locked in psych facilities.
>>
>>28234823
you sound like a normie with all those bullshit excuses. just take a shower.
>>
>>28234856

You're being intellectually dishonest. Assault rifles are legal, but only ones made before 1986,a small number, and only these that were registered before the registration closed. Practically speaking assault rifles are illegal and unattainable in USA.
>>
>>28234944
If you shower in order to make other people like you, you're a shit-eating cuckold and a disgusting normalfag. Same goes for anything done for the sake of gaining approval.

>>>/out/
>>
>>28233007
This is the oneyou fuckig pleb
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpgqTOB-_fE
>>
Standardized testing, not all people learn the same way. Some kids are extremely artistic, some are great at building shit or better at math.

I graduated HS but I remember being in college and not being able to pass math -- basically needed one math class to finish the degree had everything else and that one class held me back 1year. Felt fucking hopeless like I would never graduate because I could not do math.... Finally after 2-3attempts I passed with an A thanks to an epic professor. But I remember feeling suicidal, shit job, no way out since no degree, it was a dark time.
>>
>>28234989
Are you sure buddy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/unfinished-receivers-that-can-be-used-to-build-guns-pose-problems-for-law-enforcement/2014/05/13/8ec39e9e-da51-11e3-bda1-9b46b2066796_story.html
>>
>>28234989
Oh shit. We're officially in commie territory. We'll have to pick one up at an unregulated gunshow (plenty of those) or go with the semi-automatic instead.

My inner American eagle is being strangled by these overly constrictive laws.
>>
>>28235069
shut the fuck up normie. i can smell you from here.
>>
>>28233889
Because they cannot find other means ti harm others heh?

Also there is a deeper problem. Nit judt guns.

But the destruction of the family unit. The over drug use by kids done by doctors
Prescription drugs.
Fucked up mental health care
Female teacher who dont teach boys to stand up for themselves or function as a role model.

Guns are a tool but not the cause
>>
>>28235080

bones sucks and that album is a fail

nigger shit
>>
>>28232835
>low tier males have been trampled upon by the rest of society and live terrible lives
>single mothers or aloof fathers
>disdain for normals
>realizing none of this shit matters anyway, might as well have some fun on your way out
>>
>>28235163
>>realizing none of this shit matters anyway, might as well have some fun on your way out
>>
>>28234856
>wanting to be more like Canada
I want people like you to die
>>
>>28234894
That's true, no other shooting has had such a cultural impact. Most people have forgotten about Cho, Rodger, even that fucking Lanza kid.
>>
>>28235117

Those are not assault rifles when finished, still semi automatic unless you're willing to break the law.

>>28235119

There are no unregulated gun shows in America, and most vendors who sell at gun shows sell guns, so they are required to do background checks. The only realistic way to get assault rifle is to overpay at an auction for some beat to shit gun Mahe before you were even born. Semi automatic is by definition not an assault rifle. It refers to how it fires.
>>
they can't hand the bantz
>>
>attacking guns instead of going after the real issue

You normals will do anything to absolve yourselves of guilt in your minds, huh.
Trust me, if it wasn't guns it would be knives or bombs.

You can't abuse people all their lives the way you do and act surprised when they finally get fed up and lash out.
>>
>>28232835
because LITERAL KEKOLDS don't know how to express themselves in any other way.
>>
>>28235246

Lanza was so fucking boring.

I still dont think it even happened. Seemed like a false flag/hoax.
>>
>>28235293

It has nothing to do with abuse. People think they're so special and deserve to be revered by absolutely everyone, and when they find out what people actually think of them they lose their shit because they're batshit crazy.
>>
>>28235263
The point is, that these are unregistered, and can be easily modified to be fully automatic. It's actually harder to make something semi-automatic.
>unless willing to break the law
What is this thread about again?
>>
>>28235293
>Trust me, if it wasn't guns it would be knives
>knives

LOL

Nobody kills 20 people with a knife, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28235322
>It has nothing to do with abuse!
>Literally all school shooters received abuse
Listen Chad, just because you don't believe it happens doesn't make it true.

>>28235339
So its only about numbers then?
Either way norms will be slain, just not quite as many.
>>
>>28233130
>bullied and ostracized students get no support

Bullying is a scapegoat. As a matter of fact the Columbine shooters actually bullied kids themselves.
>>
>>28235381
>>28235322
>>28235293

They never claimed to be victims of bullying. They were the most "outcast" group in their school, compared to jocks, pretty girls, nerds etc. They looked down on everyone around them and didn't think much of society and humanity as a whole.

Eric Harris was a complete ego maniac, frustrated by societies rules, which he felt he had a right to break. His writing is very philosophical and deals with a lot of existential thought and how boring life is. Dylan Klebold was more depressed, he thought he was the most miserable person on the planet.

With the two of them to feed off each others hate for life, the violent music and films they surrounded themselves with, it allowed mere fantasies to turn into reality.
>>
>>28235330

Registering doesn't mean shit. Half my guns were bought privately. Some were registered 30 or 40 years before I was born and on the other side of the country(America is a big Country). It's not like being registered does anything to my guns, and aside from assault rifles, they are impossible to track.
>>
>>28234856
BILL OF NEEDS
I
L
L

O
F

N
E
E
D
S
>>
>>28234252
>not just pistols, but fucking shotguns and rifles
>Doesn't realize that Cho set the high score with fucking pistols
>>
>>28235447
They were routinely fucked with by jocks. Dylan was basically the beta bitchboy.

They were the lightest example though. Elliot, Adam, Cho, etc. got much worse.
>>
>>28235263
>There are no unregulated gun shows in America, and most vendors who sell at gun shows sell guns, so they are required to do background checks.

Only if they register (there are many unregistered sellers so that won't even apply) and even then, if they have reason to believe the background check will negatively impact the profit of the sale, that doesn't apply either.

So it's loosely enforced at best. Seriously, look up videos - people have gone to gun shows and just picked the shit up with no real problems at all.
>>
it's because they are mentally diseased and don't get the help they need
>>
File: 1461016441370.jpg (62 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
1461016441370.jpg
62 KB, 640x821
>>28235296
I've always wanted to plan out a school assault, just for fun. It seems like these guys' plans are always complete shit.
>>
File: 145966521812.jpg (15 KB, 255x320) Image search: [Google]
145966521812.jpg
15 KB, 255x320
By the way fellow NEETs, don't fret. You can still get a gun without even leaving the house!

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/02/gun-tv-home-shopping-channel

This is an actual thing that exists. God bless America.
>>
>>28233028
and George bush did 911 right? And hitler lives in Argentina right? And dick Cheney is our satanic overlord?
>>
>>28235447
no one knows why they did it

they're fucking dead, along with a lot of people they knew and deliberately killed
>>
>>28235542
the beta uprising will happen. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but it is coming.
>>
>>28233697
Clapistani folk are too dumb for that.
>>
>>28234317
>>28234842
Just as easy to get in the 60s, but Charles Whitman still happened
>>
>>28234910
I'm about as anti-government, anti-tax as you can get, but i actually completely agree with you. Before insane people were institutionalized, now theyre free until they commit a crime, then they're put in prison. The system is completely fucked.
>>
>>28235500

Dylan was like fucking 6'4 and also played sports

Everyone was "picked on" in that sense, but it was more of philosophy and misanthropy that made them lash out in the way they did.

Cho was literally never bullied.

>>28235558

>no one knows why they did it

Read their fucking journals faggot
>>
>>28234823
>vaginaisevil
I know that trip faggots are called that for a reason, but that's the gayest, most homosexual trip I've ever read.

What the fuck where you thinking when you chose it?
>>
>>28235581
Well, we should probably be prepared, then. The truly autistic betas aren't going to announce their plans; they'll just go ahead with them and ruin the uprising.
>>
>>28233697
1,000,000+ guns in Aus when the only mass shooting took place in 60+ years

then they scrapped all legally owned semi autos as a kneejerk

seems pretty irrational but I know this post is bait anyway
>>
>>28235069
How about showering in order to stop reeking and not carry diseases, you fucking Nurgle adept?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su_vpW3mM5w
>>
>>28235542

Eric and Dylan actually planned to kill 100+ . Their original plan failed, hence the low bodycount.
>>
>>28235647
I've read them, or at least the only relevant extracts

pretty fucking broad eg "this is for all the shit you've given us"
>>
>>28235581
Luckily it will never happen, because that would require organisation.

And how the fuck will autistic people organise if they are unable to even interact on the simplest level with other people.

KEK
>>
>>28234548
enjoy NSA monitoring anon.
>>
>>28234823
>letting negative reinforcement control you is a good thing

it is

welcome to a structured society fucking reject
>>
>>28234803
>transcribed basement tape script
linky linky?
>>
>>28235505

I think you're referring to private sales which is different from gun shows and a non issue. If you sell privately to someone who can't own a gun then you're in just as much shit as the guy is for owning it, regardless of whether any other crimes are committed beyond the illegal sale.
>>
>>28235688
Wow I guess they just spent their whole lives making people cringe in one way or another eh
>>
>>28235554

You still have to have it shipped to a licensed dealer and go to it in person to run the background check, and wait any mandatory waiting periods. It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>28232835
Mental health, Lack of family and social values, a desire to have power and fame, or a mix of these things
>>
>>28235734
the journal is full of criticism towards society, life, humanity and sexual frustration. Feelings of superiority and disgust for humans.

Rarely does he refer to personal feuds with invididuals.
>>
File: 1457995787533.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1457995787533.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>28235783
Congratulations on being a cuckold!!
>>
>>28235772

What, for saying the event is interesting?

cool story bro
>>
>>28235886
I don't have a wife.

trying to fit in is perfectly human
>>
>>28235794
https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/columbine_basement_tapes_1.0.pdf

The video was actually supposed to be released this year, unfortunately they decided to destroy it at the last minute.

Fuckers.
>>
>>28235296
Lanza was a 4chan browsing weeb lolicon. He destroyed his hard drives before his spree, but based on what they did find it seems highly likely that he was a /b/ tard. His was actually the most fascinating to me.
>>
>>28234724

>But sure, your dipshit neighbours all buying big ass SUV's to drive and pick up a few bag of groceries is totally why Elliot Rodger went nuts,

I hate the faces I see, their clothes, the way they talk. I hate seeing muscle bound jocks and pretty girls in class, as if they belonged there, and seeing them share answers before the teacher gets there.
>>
Mental illness aggravated by environmental factors like bullying, poor upbringing, or lack of companionship. Has there been a school shooter in the past 20 years that wasn't mentally ill?
>>
>>28235965

>I hate socially successful people

This is why you guys get bullied
>>
>>28235933
They always do the censor thing, my intution tells me without ever looking anything up. Of course the abnormals are not alone, and many have stood up and had something to say, even if it meant dying to get the message out there. They don't want everyone that agrees with them to do a v for vendetta thing so they always stop and or alter the message.
>>
>>28235954

based on what? there is no information about him

He discussed gun rights on some radio show or something

he looked like a retard

I dont even believe the shooting was real. Seemed like pure bullshit to me.
>>
Nihilism does not help at all. even if your not religious, having a sense of spiritual soundness is good for the philosophical soul, and going to church is good for social connections.
>>
>>28235995

""""""""""mentally ill"""""""""""

is just a label people dish out when something doesnt benefit them
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>28232835
Well it started off with just two kids being bullied in columbine, but now they set an example of "look at what you can do! Kill everyone you hate!"

There were so many copycat crimes attempted after that. Now it's all about, well according to r9k as beating the high score. The aspies on here don't have any other redeemable talent except trying to kill the most people to beat the superiors of school shootings. Thank God I graduated college and am done with school hopefully forever.

>mfw might want to change careers and go to school to be a vet tech
>>
>>28236007

I'm in college and have friends and a career path, im the successful one. They are the one who aren't going to be able to pay off their debt, live in a shitty neighborhood, not find a job. They are stupid and I am smart, but people like you just don't realize it, you think having 1000 Facebook friends means you'll find someone to drive you to the doctors office or the airport. I am real, you are fake.
>>
>>28235919
So is being a belligerent, tribalistic rapist, as it turns out humans are animals and our instincts don't always lead to anything good.
>>
>>28236053
>being this ignorant
>>
Easy way of getting massive amounts of attention. I can name a few school shooters off the top of my head. Adam lanza, the supreme gentleman, Dylan klebold.

I think media frenzy that is always created in the after math of these incidents fuels the inspiration for more
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 680x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 680x451
>>28235965
>>28236007

God forbid someone has a friend and you don't

Boo hoo
>>
>>28236084
Some do some dont, but some men have accomplished great feats because of their desires.
>>
>>28236016
There is, you just never looked for it because you're a conspiracy theorist dipshit.
>>
>>28234431
this picture is fucking horrible, kys
>>
>>28236190

pls go back to /tumblr/ where cute kitten picture is
>>
>mentally ill
All that means is that they dont have the same beliefs/worldview as 99% of people
>>
Probably because they have no other outlet. Kids who were bullied in the past weren't punished for sticking up up for themselves. Nowadays if you're bullied and fight back you get in trouble and that fact alone makes kids who are bullied feel helpless and they develop a sense that the entire world is against them because they are ruthlessly bullied and punished for fighting back and they can only take and suppress so much before it explodes into homicidal rage. Then you have young adults with some type of mental illness who feel as they have no future and receive no support and begin to hate the world and want to die but before they kill themselves they want to take out their bitterness and anger on people.
>>
>>28233697
I'd let ten million normie shitters die before I gave up my guns.
>>
>>28232968
holly shit, it all actually makes sense now
>>
>>28233697
There are literally hundreds of millions of guns in America, they would never all be confiscated. Plus we can't stop the illegal flow of drugs and even fucking people into our country from Mexico, we would never be able to stop the flow of guns either. There would be a large black market for guns fueled by Mexican and black gangs and people would still be able to obtain them. This isn't Australia who shares no borders with third world shitholes and only had a very very small amount of guns (when compared to America) in their country to begin with.
>>
Have you guys seen that show zero hour that recreates the Columbine shootings down to the minute? It's sweet.
>>
>>28233648
this

as socially-disconnected as millennials are, and as good as millennials are at finding things on the internet, this lack of OC is supremely disappointing.

the best part is that if the targets aren't random normies, but shitty normies who actually deserve it, decent normies will actually not give a fuck.
>>
>>28232835
Why are americans so uncivilized?
The US should be considered 4th world
>>
>>28232835
Because their class"mates" brought it upon themselves.
>>
>>28237582
The only thing wrong with us is that we put way too much power into the executive branch. If it weren't for this, we wouldn't be so pissed for our land of the free locking people, including us, up way too often. People should break the law, get away with it, and then the other branches should give us the right to do it legally, but instead the powers that be are putting everyone into cages, and that is an insult to any animal. No animal is meant to be locked up, especially away from the opposite sex.
>>
>>28237723
>Implying the legislative branch isn't the biggest source of corruption and oppression in our government

okay, sure, Obama is the problem, not the dozens of completely bought-out politicians.
>>
>>28237776
It's all just empty words without physical action.
>>
>>28232835
they're unhappy and probably addicted to something, and they also think nothing happens after you die. so they do what they can to get one final rush before they die, like a junkie.

it's too bad that science and technology will advance to the point where we can bring people back to life, and they'll have to face all the people that they killed. it'll be sad to see, but it's for the best i suppose.
>>
>>28237800
What the fuck are you even talking about? Stop saying vague bullshit, you autist. If you have legitimately thought out beliefs instead of feelings about government then say it, otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>28232835
>why do you think americans are so fucking stupid?

because they are raised to believe action thrillers are real and then they grow up and find out their life was a lie. only rich americans are worth anything, the rest just eat fast food and shoot each other.
>>
>>28233889
Remember how banning drugs stopped people using drugs? Remember how banning alcohol and child porn stopped people from getting those?
>>
File: 1456686409278.png (642 KB, 1506x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456686409278.png
642 KB, 1506x1600
>>28235933
>Directors will be fighting over this story. I know we're gonna have followers be cause we're so fucking God-like. We're not exactly human we have human bodies but we've evolved into one step above you, fucking human shit. We actually have fucking self-awareness

>I'm not like the other humans
>>
>>28235542
Its not about planning, its just that most school shooters don't really want to shoot up a school and are terrible shots. I'm fairly sure the buzz of killing people wears off fairly quickly and then the realization of what you've done and your life is ruined sets in.
>>
>>28237843
>you might be the autist for not understanding but:
I already did. The people should rule in a free country, and Murica locks up it's citizens more than any other country; and at one point, our incarcerated population was bigger than our actual population, the foreigners. If we were a free country that lets everyone in, then lets the people rule, then what's up with all of these police being shameless enough to listen to the orders, and then have the gall to obey them?
>>
File: 1458759002328.jpg (373 KB, 1141x1277) Image search: [Google]
1458759002328.jpg
373 KB, 1141x1277
>>28232835
Not enough therapist help, hormones and acceptance.
>>
>>28232835
For fun man
>>
bullying as the most direct cause

but in-directly its the teachers that think bullies are people you talk with to solve problems
>>
File: coke serving size.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
coke serving size.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>buy bottle of coke
>servings per container: 2.4
>drink 2 servings at once idgaf
>drink the other 0.4 servings later the same day
>>
>i dont know anything about guns or america and the world in general but since I'm a robot I'mma post anyway

/thread
>>
>>28238153
explain more please?
>>
>>28232835
Staged by the democrat party to gain favor with the electorate. Please don't kill me CIA I too many tendies left to eat.
>>
>>28238073
You seem to have a fundamental inability to explain your thoughts with enough detail to make a convincing argument.

Your argument or gripe is that "we aren't free enough"?

Also the executive branch has very little power in the US as compared to the Judicial branch. They ability to interpret the constitution and create case law far outweighs the Commander in Chief...
>>
>>28238379
bernie what are you doing here?
>>
>>28234856

What do you do when the same US government that wants to ban guns and push more anti legislation through is also the same government that funds and sells illegal arms themselves? Essenetially fueling the fire that is mass shootings? Or what do you do when your government has had info on these shootings before they even happened but did nothing to stop them?

People from the UK and Ozland have no understanding to how much bigger the US is compared to them in land and population size.

Its lazy as fuck to just sit there and say "banning works cause we did it!" while ignoring the reality that there's alot more to it.

The only people who want Gun "control" here in the US are a minority anyway along with gun grabbing politicians. Anyone saying otherwise doesnt know what theyre talking about.
>>
personality disorder + bullying at school + ease of access to guns
>>
File: 1445347215299.jpg (41 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1445347215299.jpg
41 KB, 604x340
colombine just showed people the way
>>
File: 1413625861298.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1413625861298.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>28232936
>>28233007
Everytime

when will normies learn?
>>
Bunch of losers who have no business in school.
They should give more options after primary education.
Go to a trade school, prepare for post-secondary education, or go straight into the workforce.
>>
>>28234856

Also to get a full auto AK47 you need a tax stamp, background check and a bunch of other shit. Not to mention the money to buy an actual "full auto" AK.

Hunters actually do use ARs and AKs for hunting here in the US in semi with limited rounds under sport rules. No ones going to fucking mag dump 30 rounds into a deer just cause they can, waste of cash for ammo and time.
>>
>>28238471
No matter how pretentiously someone phrases their beliefs, it won't likely change someone else's, so meh. Maybe you're just too much of a blue pill to understand.
>>
>>28232877
Fbtb
>>
>>28238284
Stupid teachers (women) make things worse by punishing the victim when he fights back.
>>
>>28232835
Nearly every school shooter has been bullied. They have chosen evil as their moral disposition. First they hate themselves, then their bullies and finally the whole world. Mankind is a disease for them that has to be stopped. In their own minds they are doing the right thing.
>>
File: 1461192344396.png (51 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
1461192344396.png
51 KB, 213x233
>>28238085
Why? Just why?
(FUCK YOU ROBOT)
>>
>>28235246
don't forget the reddit kid who shot two people with a airsoft gun and then got shot and died

0 kills
>>
>>28234803
Came out on the day of the massacre actually. But that's true anon
>>
people with extremely abusive parents who get picked on at school too, and literally no one likes them. so they shoot up the school. society created these monsters honestly.
you can't completely outcast someone for being slightly different and expect them to not become angry at the world.
>>
>>28232968
if society only gives them negative attention then it is society's fault when that person snaps
>>
>>28232835
Having power over other people, deciding over life and death, playing God
>>
>>28232835
If you cant fathom the reason then you dont belong here desu
I would never, but I see where the shooters are coming from because we're in a very similar place
>>
>>28232835
Pranks Gone Too Far [Gone Wrong]
>>
>>28240146
this. if you don't know why school shooters were forced to do what they did then you are a normie who doesn't belong here.
>>
>>28236016
Read the final report you mong
He had a thinkpad, lolicon shit, traps too iirc. He even had the pic that categorizes mass murders by board on here
>>
>>28240195
Well I wouldn't say sny of them were forced to do it, but I've had a similar mindset and similar experiences, and whenever someone carries one of these out I see myself in them as more info becomes available

The fact of the matter is that millions of young men in America are being left behind, and many of these men realize it. It used to be you could go work and once you got in good social standing then you'd get a girl, settle down, and then soend the next two decades or so raising kids. This just isn't the case anymore as many many young professionals are alone in their 30s or are even virgins. This is hardly rare anymore.

It's not just about girls either dont get me wrong, but the many men are lonley, bored, and have nothing to live for without a family of their own. Sure you can go bang sluts if you're good looking and confident, but as is the case for many of us that just means we're going to live our entire lives making money for someone else and coming home to shitpost and play vidya until they retire, and then it will be solely shitposting and anime until their eventual suicide or natural death

The young men whose future this is see it coming and decide to opt out. Some taking other people with them
>>
>>28240355
Fucked up grammar and syntax in this bad, but you get the point
I'm drinking and typing on clover
>>
>>28232835
Multiple reasons, it's not quite uniformly a beta uprising. The Texas clocktower shooter, for instance, had a tumor that neurologically drove him to extreme anger. In the case of Columbine one kid was a full-blown sociopath and the other just depressively went along.
>>
>>28233130
In my experience middle school is far more brutal than high school, and school shooting guns are usually "borrowed" from their parents, so why aren't there more middle-school shooters?

Seriously, each level of schooling more closely resembles its stereotype one level up; elementary school is TV middle school, middle school is TV high school, and so on.
>>
File: beta uprising wojack.png (208 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
beta uprising wojack.png
208 KB, 396x385
>>28232835
>another "why do school shootings happen?" thread

>implying we can ever know

by the way, they took down the columbine and vtech maps on Garry's mod. thought id just post a link for those of you who want to redownload it

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gn5b2qwg0qa54q1/vtech+massacre.zip
>>
>>28240858
forgot the columbine map

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nxx90cwpefwvyjk/columbine+massacre.zip
>>
File: 1460936202079.jpg (986 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460936202079.jpg
986 KB, 1500x1000
>>28239616
They are redirecting their focus into being more productive instead of trying to do school shootings. We should be proud of having those girls moving on from their old lives and acting like functional members of society.
>>
>>28240858
Would these work for CounterStrike Source as well?
>>
>>28232835
White males in the US should be euthanized when they reach 16 of age to avoid these things
>>
File: hitler confused.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hitler confused.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Fellow eurofags, why is europe still mostly untouched by the beta rebellion? Except for germany, it just won't happen here, what are the reasons?
>>
>>28241060
i dont think so, they use half life citizens that actually try to run and hide from you. but you can try
>>
>>28233007
>>28235080
the one and only
https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0
>>
>>28241109
Blacks commit 52% of the murders while being a 14% minority.
>>
>>28241149
you have like 10 blacks in all of europe. When europeans try to be racist it looks stupid because there hardly enough niggers to complain about. Even then the few niggers there are hardly thugged out to extent American nogs are
>>
>>28233007
>>28235080
Anyone got more like this?

original comment
>>
>>28241178
but whities have no reason to be angry, living on easy mode
>>
>>28241186
Are you retarded? Have you seen Paris? London? Stockholm? Nearly all european Capital cities are filled with niggers.
>>
>>28232835
It's a uniformly American thing. America's focus on exceptionalism (both nationally and on an individual level) plus jingoistic, war-glorifying culture (originally derived from WW1 propaganda intended to incite you guys into fighting the Germans, hilariously enough), and finally the highly-publicized historical killings results in damaged people viewing some form of spree-killing as being an efficient method of getting back at the world.

If you see yourself as exceptional/unique/special (and/or see others as such), then the best way to get back at the world is to go and kill a bunch of random people, at least within your logical framework.

Ironically, it's why terrorism is so darned effective as a weapon against you fellows; because you view it with such absolute horror.
>>
>>28237198
Where do you think mexicans get their guns?
Its not Mexico>USA its the other way around
>>
File: 1431158945334.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431158945334.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>28232835
Burgers killing burgers.
They are doing God's work imho senpai, I don't care about questioning it
>>
>>28241237
Easy mode due to being more intelligent. Blacks have low IQ and are unable to save up money. Instead they spend it on 200$ shoes and dope
>>
>>28241473
Yeah, it only takes a view to r9k to see how intelligent are american white males, it's inspiring to see how they conduct their lives
>>
>>28241473
I think you should probably hang yourself instead of continuing your existence posting more falsisms from your Big Book of Phrenology.
>>
>>28237837
>it's too bad that science and technology will advance to the point where we can bring people back to life, and they'll have to face all the people that they killed. it'll be sad to see, but it's for the best i suppose.
no they wont you dumbass, they'll be shattered bones and dust by then, maybe someone fresh but nothing that old
>>
File: iu.jpg (9 KB, 291x295) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
9 KB, 291x295
>The simplest Surrealist act consists of dashing down into the street, pistol in hand, and firing blindly, as fast as you can pull the trigger, into the crowd. Anyone who, at least once in his life, has not dreamed of thus putting an end to the petty system of debasement and cretinization in effect has a well-defined place in that crowd, with his belly at barrel level.
>>
>>28238602
it wont happen though, those old fucktards who control education don't realize children have changed over the decade, and cant keep following the old path
>>
File: 1426845644842.png (635 KB, 507x705) Image search: [Google]
1426845644842.png
635 KB, 507x705
>>28240051

Thanks for the correction. Thats even more interesting.
>>
>>28234548
thats cause it was orchestrated by the fbi:

http://www.whale.to/b/gowan1.html

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>28241519
Far more intelligent than the average African. All blacks would be like savages in africa without the white man policing them.

Blacks are like children.
>>
>>28241525
Falsism?

One race failed to have any meaningful civilization. It just happens to be the negeroid race. It originates from what is the worst continent on earth. Negroids even do worse than caucasians and asians while being given an equal chance.

>inbefore muh poverty. Irish and other migrants were much poorer and still did not behave like animals. These niggers were born here and fail at life.
>>
File: Anton Lundin Pettersson pepe.jpg (109 KB, 1019x636) Image search: [Google]
Anton Lundin Pettersson pepe.jpg
109 KB, 1019x636
>>28241149
because it takes more backbone to use a sword
>>
>>28241819
>Far more intelligent than the average African
Ehh... I have serious doubts on that.

>Blacks are like children.
robots are literal children, m8
>>
>>28233889
You are a fucking idiot jej
>>
File: 1453687965377.jpg (27 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
1453687965377.jpg
27 KB, 480x358
>>28233697
i know its kind of late, and i know that i am kind of drunk, but when i was 14 i visited the oktoberfest (i was 14 at the time) and i hel hands with an pretty drunk australian chick, i never forgott that moment, i like australien girls, the memroy still makes me sad, that was 8 years ago. Cheers to you you magnificent cunt :)
>>
>>28235390
A lot of bullied kids displace their anger and frustration onto others. Bullying and being a bully are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>28233282
if you turn 180 degrees and moonwalk, you'd continue walking towards the school
>>
>>28236190
>kys
youtube tween comes on 4chan, what a surprise.
>>
>>28232968
how's your mudslime invasion going, europoor?
>>
>>28232835
Toxic masculinity
originau commentu
>>
Honestly, it sounds fun as hell to do.

Most people at least even have a slight conscience, which prevents them from doing it.

But man, is it tempting sometimes. Not even out of vengeance on the normie, just for the thrill.

I really wish I had no sense of morality, cause I probably would have done it by now.
>>
>>28233697
Well you cucks dont mass produce weapons

Contact us again when you are a relevant coutry like the u.s.
>>
>>28241186 this anon
>>28241240 is not really correct in regards to blacks. europe is really homogeneous compared to america, even if there are few clusters of nogs in some of the bigger cities.

Or rather, it WAS homogeneous... until the mudslime invasion.
>>
File: worried-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
worried-pepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>28238085
well now I'm confused
>>
>>28233114
t. armchair anthropologist
>>
>>28235681
What are you talking about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
>>
>>28240810
I agree senpai high school wasn't that bad.

I love Freaks and Geeks but honestly more reflective of jr high than high school.

maybe we're aging faster than the adults who made that show cause of the hormones in the pasteurized jew
>>
>>28235390
most people just bully anyone who they can get away with, usually someone equal or lower on the food chain.

you think the bullied would show sympathy toward their social inferiors, instead of taking their frustration out on them, but sadly that's rarely the case

t. textbook nerd who bullied the autists
>>
>>28233889
sandy hook has pretty strict gun laws, anon
>>
>>28241817

conspiritard bullshit
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.