[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you're a disappointment to your parents.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1447247065337.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1447247065337.png
42 KB, 846x592
That feel when you're a disappointment to your parents.

When did it start happening to you, robots?
>>
File: Pepe4.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe4.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
probably when i failed an entrance course for uni. but my turbo stacey sister has never had any criticism even though shes never attempted uni
>>
>>28233300

>brother with girlfriend sits around the house with her all day, playing skyrim as they both get fatter and louder, not looking for a job
>considered to have improved greatly because he didn't have a girlfriend before

>i'm at uni, looking for part-time work so i can move out
>constantly belittled for wasting my time on a degree and not having a job already

what happened
>>
File: pepe5.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>28233421
my sister has never struggled for a job, she has always had numerous job offers because of her looks. she has a job in finance (secretary or whatever) for years and she still complains about how 'hard it is'. meanwhile ive worked in fast food for nearly 6 years because i actually have to put effort in to get by. im at my breaking point
>>
When I was born. The neighbours even said my parents shouldn't have take another child.
>>
>>28233503
>put in effort
>fast food
Why do you lie to yourself?
>>
>>28232733
When i was born my father thought my mother cheated him because i looked too black. (I'm white)
>>
File: 1456178512422.jpg (84 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1456178512422.jpg
84 KB, 650x650
I was a a "broken condom" child. The fuck up child my parents had when their were around age 20+19. They took all their knowledge gained from fucking up with me and used it for my siblings who are 8 and 10 years younger than me. Not so much a disappointment as more of a reminder of "what not to do"
>>
>>28233954
to keep a job you have to put in effort, it doesnt matter if its fast food or whatever. get fucked you fucking cunt, not everyone can be born chad and have a job lined up in mr jewbergs company and never have to worry about anything. this is the best i can do, i cant change being born an ugly motherfucker
>>
Why the fuck do parents decide to have children when they're over 35?
>>
>>28232733
Probably after i raped my litlle sister desu
>>
File: 1413115104097.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1413115104097.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
I was the spoiled firstborn who never wanted or asked for anything. Despite being pretty natural at studies with good grades I did minimal effort because of it and virtually everything I did was never good enough becuase I "could do more".

Then after 9-10 y/o I sort of did my own thing and almost raised myself and my mother still wonders "where her son went".

I stopped talking to my father around when I turned 20 since I didn't "have" to visit him anymore (divorce) and since we weren't even biologically related I have little interest or feelings of kinship.

Basically they wonder(ed) what's wrong with me since I'm so unmotivated and socially disinterested and they've sort of given up.

Just sort of going through life not worrying about anything since going nuclear is always an option desu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.