[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When ugly people act confident it's creepy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9
File: faggot.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
526 KB, 593x594
When ugly people act confident it's creepy.
>>
File: asd.jpg (92 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
92 KB, 647x782
True, there is always a negative adjective to apply to ugly people where an attractive person would get a positive one. Don't forget most normies believe in a just world, they will actually blame YOU for your ugliness, they think you must somehow deserve it

There are 2 rules to life

1:be attractive
2:don't be unattractive
>>
Have you ever seen a charismatic ugly guy?
Me either
>>
>>28232574
>>28233026
What about average people?
>>
>>28232985
You know, I used to agree with that picture. But now that I think about it, the guy on the left looks like he doesn't do ANYTHING about his appearance.

Sure, genetics matter to some extend. But you don't turn into an acne ridden ponytail neckbeard if you take good care of yourself.

The difference between left and right is, even if they have similar traits, right is inherently better since he has everything left has AND he takes good care of himself.
>>
I really think it's impossible to be ugly if you put in work.

1. clear skin
2. white teeth
3. nice hair cut or even a clean buzz
4. clean clothes
5. nice nails
6. clean facial hair
7. workout
8. smell nice

if you do all of the above and you're still a 1/10 you have a deformity of some sort. it doesn't come natural you need to put in some effort
>>
>>28233149
More or less depends on the mood of the people you're interacting with on any given day.
>>
>>28233026
Eggman is pretty charismatic.
>>
>>28233189
>you're still a 1/10 you have a deformity of some sort
Being short automatically puts you less than 6/10.

Being black decreases that by 1 point, so 5/10. This is assuming you already have good hygiene/body/fashion sense.

Don't exactly have much to work with.
>>
>>28233173
He doesn't take care of himself because he's ugly
>>
>>28233272
He would look fine if he lost some weight and took care of his skin.
>>
File: 1a2.png (791 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
1a2.png
791 KB, 900x1177
>>28233302
It's funny because that image of him was posted in 2003, and he hasn't changed one bit.

He simply doesn't give a fuck.

True wizard.
>>
>>28233189
1. Sure, most people can control this but some people just have fucked skin
2. Teeth can be permanently stained, especially if you are poor and not brought up properly in your youth
3. Sure, some people have better hair than others though, especially balding
4. Sure, harder if poor though
5. Who cares
6. Some people have terrible facial structure that would benefit greatly from facial hair but they have none/shit facial hair
7. Again money, not just for gym membership but the cost of getting to the gym and the food needed to make it work
8. Sure

Keep in mind it is harder to get money when you are ugly especially if you are really ugly and had a terrible childhood.
>>
It's a vicious cycle

Being ugly means you'll probably have a shitty childhood. The shitty childhood makes you a jaded shitty adult. Jaded shitty adult makes you have a shitty min wage job. Shtty min wage job further makes you an even more jaded shitty adult.

What comes after being a double jaded shitty adult? pure apathy.
>>
>>28233465
>Teeth can be permanently stained
nah get a dental bleaching pretty sure they can be less than 300
>>
>>28233189
acne is like entirely genetic you normie idiot fucks have no idea the shit we try

I have way better hygiene than chads I still look like shit retard go die in a car fire
>>
>>28233026
Donald trump? He's not a chad chad but he's average looking at best
>>
>>28233272
More like because he's fucked up in the head.

But this "Don't forget most normies believe in a just world, they will actually blame YOU for your ugliness" still applies, mutandis mutandi.
>>
>>28233597
nigga I had cystic acne until I started using an AHA and BHA and moisturizing properly. you're probably just a moron
>>
>>28233532
Just searched it up, first result said they are ~$500, im not that ugly or poor but that would really hurt my pocket. Think about an ugly person 16-22 who came from a poor family, no way they can spare that especially with how little it would help overall.
>>
>>28233649
donald trump wasnt ugly when he was young.
he's also filthy fucking rich?
>>
>>28233597
anon are you retarded? what do you think dermatologists are for?
1. you are probably eating like shit
2. yu are probably not moisturizing properly
3. too high of a ph cleanser
4. you definitly aren't exfoliating
5. sunscreen
6. use a mask of some sort weekly

you sit on your ass and half ass your routine and wonder why you have acne. fuck off dermatology is a science not a fucking myth.
>>
>>28233649
He was handsome as fuck when he was young.
>>
>>28233597
Ask your doctor for accutane and take it until your ass bleeds.
>>
>>28233718
This.

(Center is trump)
>>
>>28233666
congrats you were the one dirty retard, I've tried all that shit for years you mongoloid normie seriously I would kill you myself given the chance
>>
>>28233400
Wow haha
>>
>>28233710
skin quality doesnt mean shit if you have shit aesthetics
you are delusional if you think otherwise

>taking care of himself
its only viable to put effort into something if there is a potential for results
ugly people are ugly, no matter how much u dress it up, they ugly

dont think you realize it
so, in order to curb stomp this argument into oblivion, post your fucking picture and proof it is you, and then post a pic of your girlfriend
>>
>>28233710
How did you know all of this? About moisturising, exfoliating and all that.
>>
>>28233710
I do all of this and have been on accutane twice and still have terrible skin

Also have terrible premature wrinkling despite being like the only person I know to have used sunscreen since I was like 12

>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who haven't ever touched sunscreen when going outside every day
When I have kids they're not leaving the house without that shit
>>
>>28233597
No it isn't, not entirely. Diet has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>28233710
>>28233666
you're just memeing, I hope

>>28233727
this is the only good advice
>>
>>28233784
no it doesn't that's a retard normie myth and even my doctor knows it
>>
>>28233400
Wtf he good looking with a beard
>>
>>28233189
>9. Be 6'0 or greater
>>
>16 years old mad about science

if you think exfoliation doesn't work you don't know what exfoliating is. do some research and visit a dermatologist.
>>
Why is it okay when ugly women act confident?
>>
Context is important.

A ugly person acting overly confident in their attractiveness, sex appeal, and sexual ability can come off as creepy.

A ugly person rightfully confident in their skills and abilities is not creepy.

There are very few situations where being ugly suddenly makes confidence creepy.
>>
>>28233919
this is like the skin care equivalent of "just bee urself" you're a fucking idiot and you don't know shit about science you simple chimp
>>
>>28233597
>acne is like entirely genetic
No, it is only partially genetic.
Actually genes play a pretty small role in most cases.
>>
>>28232574
Now now Chad, your insecurity is showing.
>>
>>28233804
Literally. High doses of accutane make you shit blood, but at least the acne goes away.
>>
File: photo_02.jpg (119 KB, 1024x586) Image search: [Google]
photo_02.jpg
119 KB, 1024x586
>>28232574
Yep. Acting confident while ugly is a great way to get maced in the face.
>>
File: 1462020137133.jpg (18 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1462020137133.jpg
18 KB, 443x332
>>28233189
I have teeth so fucked that the dentist said braced won't fully fix them. I have one tooth that flat out never grew (there is a gap there).
>>
>>28232985
Guy on the right is a faggot, guy on the left could look MUCH better if he wanted to.
>>
>>28233768
Eveyone knows that in my social circle, these are basic facts anon.
>>
>>28234464
>social circle
See? Check your privilege.

>tfw thought it's normal to wash once a week in high school because my idiot father didn't use shower and put on lotsa perfume instead
>>
>>28234490
There is the internet you know. Korean skin care is top tier for budget and effectiveness imo. Seriously just google "basic skin care routine for ___ skin type" and research
>>
It's only creepy because we can tell you're faking it.
>>
>>28234619
>Korean skin care is top tier for budget and effectiveness imo

I am rolling my FUCKING eyes
Goddamn gooks stop shilling your shit here in the west
>>
>>28233869
I hate this height shit.
I'm 6'-5", 175lbs, with a visible six pack for rmy entire life and I have never even held a girls hand at 31 years old.

I'm pretty sure it's all mental.
>>
File: 1457817743458.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1457817743458.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>28233189
>it's impossible to be ugly
>>
>>28233026
yeah they tend to be liked after awhile

they are filled with bitterness and hatred on the inside though
>>
>>28236612
that bottom picture is kylo ren tier he's probably already dead from all the pussy especially if he still has that figure
>>
>>28233173
>tfw no matter how much I wash my face and change my pillow case, I'll always have acne
>>
>>28236649
Stop spunking all over your face then
>>
>>28236649
do you eat a bunch of junk food/greasy food like bacon and stuff? Diet is the main factor in acne right behind hygiene. I'm 330lbs and if I eat like 4 pieces of bacon I'll get some pimples on my face.
>>
>>28233532
>tfw teeth are fucked from grinding them
I have a nightguard but they're pretty much already permanently damaged
>>
>>28236612
No. 2 got qt gf. Someone who went to school with him posted pics a few weeks ago. I'm on mobile or I'd post them myself
>>
>>28236612
>>28236715
for #2 all he has to do is get contacts and a new hairstyle. that nose could be a chad nose given the right hair.
>>
>>28236695
I stopped eating stuff like that when it actually made my face feel uncomfortable (like it would make my face all shiny and I felt cold after eating it), but I do probably eat too much packaged shit.
>>
>>28236695
No, puberty and hormonal influences on the immune system are the main factor behind acne.
>>
>>28236768
drink a bunch of water like instead of a snack grab a glass of water, even tap water. it might help. I do a few days every few weeks where I drink a bunch of water and I piss like 12 times in a day but it probably helps clear some garbage out.
>>
>>28233189
all those sound pretty easy but ill be damned if I can't get 3 in control.

Ive gone to different stylists and I've never gotten a good haircut. They're all the same bullshit short on the sides, longer on the top, gelled or some shit in front. I just ask them to cut what they'd think would look good with my head shape.

I can do the same shit with some clippers and about half an hour. It looks a little worse but it's free.
>>
File: toothless_aggression.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
toothless_aggression.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>28234147
I'm the exact same. 4 of my middle top teeth are gapped apart from each other. Went to the dentist to get it sorted. Best the can do is take them out and give me new fake teeth. 4 grand per tooth. Fuck that
>>
>>28233189
With all of these I'd be 6/10 at best, I could probably be a 7-8 but I have a weak chin.
>>
>>28236612
>the kid on the top right
>ugly

m8
>>
>>28236641
>>28236715
>>28236748
>>28236974
>Patronizing this hard
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 300x317
>>28234147
>parents couldn't afford dental
>teeth are forever fucked
>>
>>28236167
Enjoy paying more dollars for inferior results, white devil. There's a reason why you can find cheap ass western face masks in the dollar store now.
>>
>>28233710
meanwhile, chad does none of that and has clear skin. he at most splashes water on his face

it's genetic you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>28232574
I get what you're saying. Fat chicks with confidense is the most annoying combination, I always say.
>>
>>28233026
Yes. This black kid in my highschool who was actually really nice and got a long with everyone. He was good at sports and got laid all the time. He some what motivated me to try to become a normie but it didn't work.
>>
>>28234147
I'm missing 3 and have a massively misaligned jaw.
Great pain is coming to me
>>
>>28236612
>>28236612
This image gets posted a lot. clockwise from tope left
>1. Not an ugly face. It's the roided body that makes this guy ugly.
>2. With a haircut he'd be fine. Not brad pitt, but fine.
>3. Looks normal. As with 1, if anything it's actually the body that makes him look weird.
>4. is 2
>5. Is actually hansome
>6. is probably hansome and has a good body, he's just looking down so he looks like a chinlet.
>7. Looks fine to me. It's like an american high school movie where the character is depicted as a "nerd" because he has glasses. The guy looks fine
>8. Ok this guy is ugly and actually /fit/ (i.e not steroids), but you know what? He's probably not going after that 18 year old pussy - he looks like he's in his late 30's so his physique and face is more than necessary to get the used up single mom-tier women he's going for.

It's still worth getting fit, just don't roid or be an idiot
>>
>>28238360
iktf

it bums me out that like Gucci Mane or Future or Waka Flocka are who society thinks are "alpha black guys." they're just performers who make catchy music and use criminal imagery to sell it.

true alphas (of any race) are cool as fuck. they're fun to be around and treat everyone with respect.

>>28232574
if you're ugly, just talk a lot. the guy in the pic is emoting mystery, or that he's "sizing up" the person he's talking to. if you're ugly, that's the wrong vibe. why are you trying to size someone up? you're ugly. you should be happy they're talking to you, not squinting and acting stand-offish. so just talk a lot. about anything, as long as it's positive. no redpill or sjw shit. about your favorite restaurants and why you like them. or money issues. normies love commiserating about bills and working 18 hours a day, and etc. so talk about that. it puts people at ease around you if you're ugly. that's what people mean when they say "girls care about personality." you don't have to be a comedian. just be someone who puts people at ease.
>>
>>28238566
This. I know a kid who was pretty "smart" but became a dindu because of how popular hood culture is these days.
>>
>>28238466
>number 8 puts in hard work and dedication only to be successful with washed up old roasties
>>
>>28233026
Do you know who Paul Heyman is? The world of pro wrestling is full of ugly dudes with charisma
>>
>>28233026
Eggman is a good example of a charismatic ugly person.
>>
>>28233026
Adolf Hitler tbo
>>
>>28238566
I mean Flocka seems like a really cool guy in real life.
>>
>>28239890
You're kidding.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.