[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise that the meaning of life is to love everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
When did you realise that the meaning of life is to love everyone and everything?
>>
>>28232457
I'm trying, but that shit is so hard mr. Lenon anon
>>
no it isn't fuck off communist faggot
>>
I hate this faggot's "I told my teacher she didn't understand life when I was 5" bullshit
Only a pretentious cunt of enormous magnitude would project his pretentiousness into his younger self
And of course it's so fucking cheesy and "inspiring" that people eat it the fuck up and act like this piece of shit of a father was a saint
>>
>>28232728
You're not a smart man
>>
After I took acid, feeling didn't last for more than a couple of hours if even that.
>>
There is no meaning of life
>>
>>28232777
nice trips my man

so orginal
>>
I know that loving and caring about everyone and everything is the way to go in life, but it's so damn hard when random people of a different race spit on me in public..
>>
Lenon was a dickhead. He beat his half-retarded submissive asian wife regularly while preaching 'love everyone man weed lmao' and was an abusive, shit father.

If you cant even love your close ones, how are you supposed to preach loving everyone? At that point it's just idealism and and attention-seeking.
>>
>>28232753
Goo goo gajoob
>>
I want to believe in peace and love i really do but it just isnt realistic
Even Lennon didnt really practice what he preached though i did see him do some good shit
>>
>>28232907
>Yoko Ono
>submissive

Wew lad. If anything she controlled him. John's woman-beating was pretty much confined to his teenage years anyway.
>>
>>28232907
You ever hear the phrase "do as I say, not as I do"?
>>
>>28232907
Yeah but that was all before he started preaching and he even admittef he was a shithead
>man i was mean but im changing my scene and im doing the best that i can
>>
lennon was such a peaceful and non violent person that he would regularly beat the shit out of his first wife and abandoned his first child

fuck lennon. the only good beatle is george.
>>
File: AnRRcUa.jpg (351 KB, 1700x1065) Image search: [Google]
AnRRcUa.jpg
351 KB, 1700x1065
>>28232457
every time i have a grand mal seizure, it only lasts a week or so maximum.
>>
>>28232457
It's not the meaning of life. But it's the ideal for humans to human relationships.
>>
what is 4chans problem with John Lennon
You cant even mention him without dude he beat his wife when he was 20 that means everything he did was shit lmao
Im convinced its just contrarianism
>>
>>28233043
Why is that water so brown?

>india

Ohhhhh
>>
Life has no meaning.
It simply is.

Any meaning given is artificial and subjective. Existence just is. No more, no less, with no "special" meaning.
>>
>>28233081
he used to go clubbing with his chad M8s and throw drinks on girls and threaten their boyfriends.
fucking chad piece of shit.
>>
>>28233121
This
In all their so called enlightenment brought on by drug use hippies still dont get this
>>
>>28233142
Makes me admire him even more for some reason
>>
>>28233081
OP specifically posted a pic of Lennon while talking about loving everyone, maaaan. Lennon may have been a good musician but he was in no way someone to listen to on moral, political or spiritual matters.
>>
>>28233081
>had gay relations with a gay man, beat someone for suggesting he may be gay, later admitted to having those gay relations

>cheated on all of his wives

>berated Beatles manager for being gay and jewish

>Neglected son for his entire life, then left him nothing in his will

peace and love lmao

George also made better music than him after the beatles and wasn't a narcissist, hence he wasn't as famous

based Chapman
>>
>>28233081
he was a prick and a complete asshole and so many people bought into his muh peace luv bullshit

george>paul>>>>ringo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>john
>>
>>28232457
Never because it isn't and doing that will make you bitter and repeatedly exploited.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.