[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Racebait threads still make up half of the threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449359858153.png (196 KB, 295x355) Image search: [Google]
1449359858153.png
196 KB, 295x355
>2016
>Racebait threads still make up half of the threads here
Seriously what the fuck is the point of shitposting "omg whiteboi your wimin want tha black dicc" or "small dick chinkz don't stand a chance against us white godz". Most of you posting the black racebait threads aren't even black. Im black and its getting really faggy to see this shit.
>>
>>28232177

Even the detritus of society need someone to look down on.
>>
I though half of /pol threads are race baiting.
>>
>>28232177
Psyops. The people who post those threads are paid to do it.
>>
>>28232177
I feel like they're trying to make people racist. It's sad.
>>
I unironically enjoy the BBC threads
The Asian ones are pathetic, no one cares about Asian men.
>>
>>28233057
Why do you enjoy them senpai? They always end in people blaming pol and nigger nigger nigger.
>>
Just post the whole thing already.
>>
>>28233570
The comic the reaction picture is from? I don't have the full thing just the reaction pic and I forgot the original comics name.
>>
>>28233475
I just like big cocks.
>>
>>28233672

its a humanized pony comic where a thicc bitch rides his dick and gets cummed the fuck up inside

then she flies away and drops the cum on his head from her vageen
>>
>>28233892
thus answering the question: "who is perpetuating this bullshit"

Faggots.
>>
>>28232177
They're meant to stir anger in white people, mainly white males, against black people. They get the white guy's blood boiling.
>>
File: fpmFt8f.jpg (52 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
fpmFt8f.jpg
52 KB, 740x394
>>28234888
why wouldnt white males get mad at things like this picture
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.