[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most disturbing, bizarre, sick or just interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1442022618910.webm (343 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1442022618910.webm
343 KB, 600x338
Whats the most disturbing, bizarre, sick or just interesting in a messed up way, story about other people do you know? Share in this thread.

The ones that currently pop up in my head:
>friend of the person telling me this story
>supposedly a closet homo but most people already know it
>the guy wants to have sex with a shemale prostitute and wants to suck its dick
>finally finds one and goes along with it
>the prostitute is also a gypsie

>another guy that i casually know
>has some kind of mental disorder, probably schizophrenia
>describes himself as a 'nazi punk'
>had sex with his mother
>>
File: bodie.jpg (62 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bodie.jpg
62 KB, 500x375
>disgusting slut normie girl is in my friend's circle
>literally the most disgusting person I know
>she and her (moderately more responsible) roommate go out and get drunk as shit every night and fuck random guys
>one night they got hammered, started making a pizza and passed out with it in the oven, they were woken up by the fire department with their entire kitchen charred to a crisp
>another night I was at my friend's place playing Mario Kart when she stumbled in with her roommate and lied down next to me on the couch
>she passes out and there are like 6 people having a conversation and playing Mario Kart around her passed out body
>all of the sudden we hear a hissing sound and something starts dripping off the couch
>she literally pissed herself right next to where I was sitting
>her friend wakes her up and takes her to the bathroom
>she's so drunk she doesn't even understand she pissed herself, she even comes back from the bathroom and sits right in her own piss
>get up and leave immediately, I don't want any of this shit
>same disgusting whore has unprotected sex with some douchebag they picked up at a bar
>gets pregnant
>she initially says she's going to have the kid even though she doesn't know the father
>goes to the OB/GYN, turns out she's pregnant with twins
>immediately decides to get a (double) abortion
>mfw I see her
fucking disgusting whore
>>
I'm cracking up at the fact that there's a website dedicated to cumming on yoga pants called CumOnYogaPants.com

Anyway I don't have much. Some acquaintance I went to high school with killed his gf, stuffed her in his closet and played WoW for three days straight before the cops raided his place and found the body.

Also I met a guy at a party who fell asleep on the train tracks a week later and got rekt. Dude was pretty chill too, kinda sad.
>>
>>28231639
>that webm

thats hot as fuck breh!
>>
File: 17.jpg (534 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
534 KB, 1200x1600
>>28231639
> friends gf always been a bit unstable
> some guy seduces her
> fucks her and films it
> told her webcam wasn't switched on
> led glowing green
> mfw
> her bf could see everything over skype
> brokes up with her the next day
> she has a mental breakdown
> starts cutting herself
> suicidal
> forced by her family to go to a psychotherapy
> is now fucking her supervisor
>>
File: 1461550275104.jpg (985 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
1461550275104.jpg
985 KB, 2988x5312
>>28231830
people having sex while still wearing clothes/ejaculating on a girl while she's clothes has something ive found really hot for a while. not sure why other people havent picked up on it
>>
>>28231913
Agreed. Girls look way better in tight slutty clothes then naked.
>>
>>28231768
Post a picture of her.

Origin Commet
>>
A few I know.

>A brother and sister who got drunk, possibly on drugs too, fucked at a party
>A girl who went to India to be all about promoting women's rights and stuff, got gang raped and ended up with a half-Indian baby
>That guy in high school whose mom fucked his friends (me included on this one)
>The girl who got caught having sex with her family dog and got kicked out, I gave her a place to stay till she found her feet, she didn't stop letting the dog fuck her and even let me watch once
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.