[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies come on here and ridicule us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: furettosofico.jpg (48 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
furettosofico.jpg
48 KB, 600x448
My answer, as a somewhat normie, to this question in another thread:

I've been browsing this board for a while, although I've never been part of the "target audience". Had my share of social issues, problems, whatever. I got out of them. What gets me every time I come in here, what makes me relish the chance to make you all a little bit more miserable with my actions and words, is how much you bathe yourself in hatred, negativity, how you ridicule all others with your shibboleths and absurd preconceptions about life, people and social interactions. I've rarely seen someone on here define himself by something positive - and by that I mean, not just by hating something, but by doing/expressing interest in anything. Now I understand this isn't an interest board, but there is nothing else on here, nothing but the tireless, systematic negation of life (meaning, the things that make it up, not the rejection of being alive y'all expose all day long, which you're more than entitled to). I've seen plenty of threads were people brag about how their interests and passions are esoteric and would scare normies off, but nobody actually brought anything in the discussion. You've made beasts out of yourself, and didn't even manage to get rid of the pain of being a man, to paraphrase Thompson. Furthermore, the way you use language tarnishes the soul. Literally. You can't think beyond the horizon your vocabulary grants you, and you've expunged anything but the basest, stalest memes. You appear to be unable to think or talk about anything if not through them, and you're unwilling to change the fact. Maybe in the future I'll spend some effort trying to help people on this board, as yes, I can relate to you and feel bad for how you are doing, but as far as I'm concerned, now, you succedeed in turning yourselves into villains (the edgy, misunderstood kind of course) and I'm happy to play my part as the oppressive, happy normie bastard.
>>
>>28231459
How long did it take you to type that? Inb4 404
>>
>>28231604
10 minutes. ESL a shit
>>
>>I've rarely seen someone on here define himself by something positive
That's a good point. I suppose that's why we're not in /lit/, in /mu/, or in similar boards. This is a fucking board made for self-pity. We don't really want to get out of here, to have interests, to do things, to find a gf, to have a social life, to live happily. Self complaining is much more fascinating.
>>
>>28231459
TL;DR lolbloxxx
>>
I'm probably a normie / freak. I don't bully the robots but I do laugh. Half of the misery and edge I presume is joking around. There's just so much exaggeration. Its a specific brand of humour that isn't anywhere else.

I noticed the musician thread is well populated yesterday. If you guys are musicians you have a kind of personality that could go either way. Mega famous idol or garbage homeless man, nowhere in between, you just don't fit in when you're a musician unless you're a girl or at music school.
>>
>>28232243
>Self complaining is much more fascinating
And, importantly, takes less effort. Nothing has any meaning or offers any reward, so why spend energy on anything?
>>
We need cliffs, faggot
>>
Wall of fucking text.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
> as a somewhat normie

GTFO!!!! Reeeee!!!!!!
>>
>>28232243
Yes, I can understand that - I'm just baffled at how this self pity can pierce through the complex layers of self-awareness/irony usually found in a 4chan user and just fucking remain there. I mean, I know it's probably better than it used to be and that as >>28232342 says a part of it (but not that much, I feel) is humor, but still. Every hate thread, every complaint, every attempt at self-slamming is apparently based on a deeply held sense of injustice the poster feels and then fucking nothing is done or attempted or thought to change the situation. I've just finished for the second time, today, My Twisted World, and it amazes me how similar his pathetic "attempts" at bettering his life (and how he felt the world "thwarted" them when in reality he didn't do anything at all) and the complaints I see on here are, especially when there's so much cynicism on everything else.
>>
We don't want to change our lives, because we don't want to lose our energy in a failure. We are here to know we're not alone, because robots on /r9k/ are the only kind of "friends" we can have without risking in real life. We want to be sad with sad people. So, GTFO
>>
File: dossier-ashita-no-joe-13.jpg (269 KB, 678x600) Image search: [Google]
dossier-ashita-no-joe-13.jpg
269 KB, 678x600
>>28231459
>comfy threads
>gondola threads
>sad music/picture threads
>side interest threads
these are what I'm here for

and you haven't even seen the other chans yet. OP, this is but the tip of the iceberg.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.