[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>supposed to get my degree last year >have to stay in school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 010-noose-suicide-painless.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
010-noose-suicide-painless.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>supposed to get my degree last year
>have to stay in school another half a year more just because I'm a lazy, depressed fuck
who ACADEMIC FAILURE here
>>
I went to uni parttime for the past 4 years, never going to classes but doing tests/labs.. Now I've lost interest and not sure if I want to try anymore.

That academic failure life. Feels like a lot of wasted time.
>>
How many units much you fail before you get kicked out?

I'm in Australia and I am getting study-bux. The thing is my degree is 3 years, but I've only been guaranteed 3 years of STUDY-BUX. Which means if I fail a single unit I will need to continue on into a 4th year without getting STUDY-BUX.

How can I avoid failing a unit? I want to finish the degree in the allotted time the government has given me.
>>
>>28231265
If it makes you feel any better academic failure brother, it took me 5.5 years to complete my 4 year degree but I still graduated and got a job making 6 figures less than a year after getting my degree.
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 640x481
>>28231265
My first year of college I ended up flunking being a photography major and had to switch, making me graduate a year late. Hell my aspie sister graduated FIVE years late because she kept failing every class, sometimes failing the class twice.

Honestly it's not like high school, it doesn't matter.
>>
I'm only taking the two classes I need to graduate with history degree. (will be 26 in a couple weeks)

I've been in college since 18 off and on with breaks to neet and recharge.

I'm failing my two classes mainly from not showing up most of the time because I can't make myself go. I also just blew off a paper that was worth 20% of my grade in one class.

I know that when I tell mom this I'm probably going to get kicked out and cut off because she is fed up with me and was so looking forward to me actually accomplishing something.
>>
>>28231265
i should have been third (final) year, still first year. but hey i ll probably pass now. so it is not shit awful, just horrible..
>>
What's the point of going to university of you're to keep failing classes?
>>
>>28231653
8 years of college and still no degree?

Scratch that, HISTORY degree? Fucks sake man, you're a lost cause.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.