[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 30 something black lady >go out to the city to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 300x250
>be 30 something black lady
>go out to the city to get some Japanese cheese cake
>black guy and white gf standing infront of the bakery door way
>as soon as he sees me he pulls her close and starts kissing on her aggressively
>I start looking annoyed because I've been waiting in line for this cheese cake all day
>other people in line are visibly annoyed
>I say to him "excuse me sir but it's kind of chilly out here and I'd really like to go inside, I've been waiting for awhile"
>he seems disappointed that I didn't get upset and go on a "white girls" rant

This isn't the first time a black guy has done this. Why do they do it?do they want me to care that they have a white gf?
>>
Black men are absolutely scum. I think even black women realize this. They are proof that too much masculinity is actually a bad thing.
>>
>>28231141
Sound like you're just projecting your insecurities onto your surroundings t b h
>>
>>28231141
Nigger boys treat having a white gf as the ultimate "fuck you" to society. It's why they chase them. The thing is most normal people really don't give a shit about who the hell is dating who, they're just trying to mind their own damn business.
>>
>>28231181
This doesn't happen all the time when I see black male/white female couples but sometimes when I see them, as soon as they see me they start putting on a show. This usually happens with ugly/average looking couples though.
>>
File: 001_002.png (67 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
001_002.png
67 KB, 544x416
>>28231141
u not fit to be niggerkind
>>
To black men, having a white gf is about getting revenge.

It's nothing but an expression of vitriol against the fact that they failed their education and can't get a decent job and they're too impotent to do anything about it except temporarily manage to have sex with a white girl.
>>
>>28231340
Nah.
An uneducated hood black guy would never be able to score a white girl unless she was redneck/trailer trash herself.

It's more of a fuck you to black women.
>>
>>28231156
>black men
>too much masculinity
have you met a black person?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x400
>>28231372
White girls love rough thugs
>>
>>28231398
No they don't, unless you're some thug that has money, in which case it doesn't matter what race the guy is.
>>
>>28231141
Black men are naturally misogynist's.
It's impossible not to be one after being exposed to the cancer that is black women.

They're redpilled early roastie.
>>
>>28231141
>do they want me to care that they have a white gf

Black guys that do this usually have been rejected by black girls, and this is a way of showing he managed to find someone superior.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 467x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 467x440
>>28231410
These girls are super rich but still date thugs
>>
>>28231141
white male here.
He probably wanted to "brag" about his white gf.
I see nothing other than different colors.
That's it. There are black qt women too. It's not an exclusive of white ppl.

Just forget about this situation and go on with your life.
>>
>>28231141
>go out to the city to get some Japanese cheese cake
>I start looking annoyed because I've been waiting in line for this cheese cake all day
seriously? waiting in line for japanese cheesecake?
>tfw live in toronto
>uncle tetsu fad
>try it once, didn't have to wait in line
>it's nothing special
>>
White girls love bbc mostly
>>
Something like that happened to me only it was the white woman trying to rub it in my face.
>>
>>28231483
It's really good with toppings I put on myself at home
>>
File: death to sluts.jpg (115 KB, 585x590) Image search: [Google]
death to sluts.jpg
115 KB, 585x590
>>28231410
That's complete bullshit.

Women like violent, impulsive goys with low inhibit ion.
It indicates that they're fearless enough to protect you from any dangers.
>>
>>28231496
White women with black bfs generally hate me. I have no idea why, I mean she's the "desirable" one, why is she trying to be mean to me?
>>
>>28231372
There's a spectrum. Virtually all black men feel deep, active resentment and hatred towards white people and in particular white men and view fucking white women as a way of getting back at them. When they fuck white girls they do so at the same time as thinking about what her daddy would think.

Black people already have a low rate of marriage stability between themselves, but it is even higher in black man white woman couples because it's basically always a relationship motivated primarily by resentment and impotent frustration against white people rather than genuine love.
>>
>>28231513
>Virtually all black men feel deep, active resentment and hatred towards white people
im black and i feel no such thing. its not 1940 anymore. most of my friends are white

>When they fuck white girls they do so at the same time as thinking about what her daddy would think
that's some pretty delusional logic m8
>>
>>28231141
Because black women largely treat black men like shit.

About to break things off with another one after a hellish date yesterday.
>>
Be black girl dating white guy .
Most Black guys are religious, really homophic phobic, low self-esteem, or all of these above. This really sadden me because, I have a brother who Might be Kiss less virgin.
That guy was probably projecting wierd feels towards you because, he can't approval from black women abd/or his mother.
Why do black guy and guys in general have to to up an act? Just be yourself, let the spaghetti fall, learn from your mistakes , and move the fuck on.
Why would you want to be stereo typical nigger, Chad, or anything? Just for easy puss who will leave you in year or month?
Don't hold on to that negativity from that bad experience to project your it on a women who is just standing in line.
WTF, men????
I'm all about the Carl Jung D.
>>
>>28231540
>black women have the second highest rape and molestation rapes
>are more likely to be domestically abused
>more likely to be molested as children by black men
>he feels black women treat him like shit because he can't get a date
>>
>>28231440
> These whores are super rich but still date niggers
fixed that for you
>>
>>28231539
when ebola happened I saw plenty of black people on social media claiming that this was a disease white peeks had designed to exterminate them.
>>
>>28231513
Black men don't fuck white women to "get back at the white man," and quite frankly most don't care about "the white man whatsoever."

For those who don't date interracially out of organic mutual interest between both parties, or god forbid fetish / self-hate, it's usually to get stick it to the black woman.
>>
>>28231543
That was pretty hard to read m8.
>>
>>28231440
L.A. Is endgame Jewish degeneracy. They basically want the entire country to have a culture where the coolest thing is to be a criminal rapper.

So yeah whereas in the rest of the country being a socialite means being involved with fashion or acting or ivy/Stanford educated WASP/Jewish successful people and their children, in L.A. A big part of the socialite scene means sucking nigger dicks like a kardashian and trying to be a hanger-on to a gangster rapper.
>>
>>28231440
That looks like trey songs and Chris Brown. Neither are thugs desu
>>
>30 something black lady
How did you end up here?
>>
>>28231561
>can't get a date

I have no problem getting a date - black or white. The problem is that 4 out of 5 black women have are insufferable human beings when it comes to relationships.

White women are shitty in their own way though.
>>
>>28231579
ebola has been around since 1976.
some people are stupid
>>
>>28231561
Black women are aggressive and masculine looking.

Is anyone really blaming black men here? Have you ever met a fucking black """" woman"""""?
>>
>>28231619
They're insufferable because they have been getting raped and beaten since they were children. That tends to make people bitter.
>>
The reason black men date white women is because 1) black men are subject to the same social conditioning as everyone else, and we are all told that white women are the prettiest and 2) white women are actually the prettiest.

It has nothing to do with resentment towards anyone
>>
Dunno. Probably trying to get a threesome. Get you jealous and try to compete against his girlfriend.
>>
>>28231588
Sorry mate, arthritis and arm pain is making me kinda not give a fuck. I hope it is at least readable.
I have questions.
>>
>>28231622
Most of them are aggressive because they grew up knowing nothing but abuse by the hands of black men or their dads weren't around, which left whatever Tyrone that mom was dating at the time to rape them whenever he wants
>>
>>28231655
honestly, nobody cares WHY they're insufferable. They just are, so nobody wants to date them
>>
>>28231627
>percentage of black women raped in a lifetime: 19%
>percentage of white women raped in a lifetime: 18%

It's not that statistically different.
>>
>>28231643
>not resentment

Why do black men sit online ranting about it all the time then?
https://youtu.be/PtfNlvvcP8s
>>
>>28231667

Blacks are 12% of the population though.
>>
File: 1432569540847.png (815 KB, 814x883) Image search: [Google]
1432569540847.png
815 KB, 814x883
>tfw black men get upset because black women don't date them and go on autistic screeds about the black community lost it's way and they're just uncle toms
>tfw they turn right around date white women
>tfw more black women for me
>tfw you get to make /pol/acks and dumb hood niggers all upset at the same time

yes good
>>
>>28231671
Do they do that, or is that just some random faggot that, for whatever moronic reason, you've decided represents everyone ever?
>>
>>28231667
That's a lot considering blacks are only 12% of the population
>>
>>28231677
lol I hope this is a troll
>>
>>28231586
>frankly most don't care about "the white man whatsoever."

That's wrong because black people are indoctrinated from cradle to grave to blame every problem they have on white people.
>>
>>28231682
Yeah there are so many sites and youtubes wih black men complaining about black women and white men
>>
>>28231677
What does that have to do with anything?

That just means there are less black women, but the victimization ratios are the same.

Meaning that given their shitty personalities, black men have a vested interest in interracial dating by virtue of the fact that it makes their potential dating pool eight times larger.
>>
I had a black woman do the same to me gave me a screwed up look after i gave her a thumbs up
>>
>>28231710
Why don't you try not taking a small amount of the internet as the representation of the entire world?

Everything makes much more sense that way
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2016-04-30-11-15-19.png (79 KB, 480x786) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2016-04-30-11-15-19.png
79 KB, 480x786
>>28231698

About what family
>>
>>28231703
What is barbershop conservatism?
>>
File: 201508_1724_hdhhd_sm.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
201508_1724_hdhhd_sm.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>28231655
Black women should honestly be forcibly sterilized.
You've never met one, or you are one so I'm not going to entertain your delusions.
>>
>>28231728
what?
about how percentages work?

I'm not sure what "about what family" means
>>
>>28231711
Black men tend to treat white women worse than black women ironically. You'd think you would treat the better women nicer.
>>
>>28231737

Yeah go ahead familia
>>
>>28231141
>be nigga
>im a top of the world
>literally having white cake with white girlfriend
>thank balck jesus for this, promise not to steal or do drugs again
>some nasty, fat black girl starts bitching about not being able to eat cheescake
>honestly im doing her a favour, those nasty fat legs cant take much more
>stacey bites my neck and whispers to me to make the ugly monster go away
>start ranting about how she should be watching over her 4 keedz
>she rolls her eyes and posts on instagram and facebook where she gets 60 likes all from equally ugly black women
>shed a tear for what happened to black culture and go back to my personal heaven
>>
>>28231741
Probably since the shitty ghetto culture is hostile to comparatively passive individuals, ironically the reason why black guys seem to jump the fence to begin with.
>>
>>28231643
I'm black female and been Molested a by upper middle class white guys. However, I never let it get to me. Also I've been through therapy so, it would not effect my life so much. I never want to be betrayed as a victim or a survivor. I wish all women/men took this approach who has been rapped, molested, or generalabused I stead of becoming whining bitches on tumbulr or bronnies.
>Before you take out your pain on others look into the mirror and really see your own reflection. Deal with it.
>>
>>28231713
this.

black women with white bf's do the same shit. turns out, people like passively making you feel like shit.
>>
>>28231759
>fat nasty

I'm 95lbs at 5'3
>>
>>28231677
Wow. You're stupid.

Black women treat their children like shit because they're too stupid to raise children properly and that's where the anger comes from.
>>
>>28231767
My friend is dating a black guy and he wouldn't even come give her a ride. The worse part about it was that it was her car.
>>
>>28231775
They're too stupid to raise children properly because they weren't raised in healthy homes and then they grow up, get pregnant by which ever Tyrone molested them as a kid and the cycle repeats it's self
>>
File: 1429411219769.jpg (69 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
1429411219769.jpg
69 KB, 500x455
>>28231774
eyy bb how u doin?
>>
File: 1461270075595.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461270075595.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>28231775
>Wow. You're stupid

Why is that
>>
>>28231141
His chimp brain put on a chimp show designed to annoy and anger you

You made the right choice
>>
>>28231774
thats what one of your legs weights, how about the rest of your body tho?
>>
>>28231741
The white women that date black men only date the rapper-esque ones.
They want them because they're bad boys.
That's their whole schtick and that's what women want/expect.
>>
>>28231741
>black guy complains about black women
>dates white woman and then beats her and treats her 10x worse than any black woman he has dated
>>
>>28231561
I don't agree with this statistic. I just think black men are lower educated and because of that they get caught more often.
>>
>>28231799
Holy fuck, are you seriously trying to paint black women as the victims here?

Look at the fucking statistics here >>28231667

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPBwt4kfzQ
>>
>>28231141
I had the same experience
>putting gas in my car
>white woman in car smiles and giggles at me
>I was like wtf
>black man comes out of the store and drives her away

Luckily I'm not some kind of /pol/ aspie that gets triggered by interracial couples. Let people date whom they please
>>
>>28231837
Same reason why they pretend to care about "black achievement" and bully the black overachievers beyond comprehension.
>>
>>28231831
Black women are raised with men like this which means they know how to handle them. White women do not know how to handle them and they learn too late.
>>
>>28231799
They pop out like 4 or 5 kids for benefits you stupid nigresse.
They don't just have one kid by force.
They choose to raise their children in shit environments because they're selfish welfare queens.
>>
>>28231854
Honestly, if a woman isn't aggressive with black men they're just going to get walked all over.
>>
No one wants to date black women not even black men.
>>
>>28231611
This. You're already an outlier being a 30-something. But most thirty-somethings here are white men. You're an outlier amongst outliers. What's your story?
>>
>>28231875
You seem to be very upset. Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>28231862
Black women are stupid whores that no one wants.
Black women are shit at raising children.
There are plenty of decent black men out there, but they learned pretty early that black women are shit.

Just absolute shit. Everywhere. All of them.
>>
>>28231889
I became interested in anime about a year ago and I assumed this would be a good place to learn more about it
>>
>>28231719
So if there's no resentment whatsoever why is "acting/talking white" something the majority of blackbots claim they've been bullied for? It shouldn't be an issue if there's nothing bad about white people.
>>
File: bebe exposed.webm (810 KB, 924x1076) Image search: [Google]
bebe exposed.webm
810 KB, 924x1076
tfw no black gf to pull close to me and throat fuck with my tongue when a black man comes near
>>
>>28231901
Not all of them, but they're very few and far in between.

I've had maybe one good experience dating a black woman, but in the hypothetical event we got married she didn't want kids due to some kind of daddy issues so I had to let her go.
>>
>>28231901
>plenty of decent black men

Why is it white women/black men have a 200% divorce rate then?thats even higher than black women/black men, which means you're treating women you don't even like with more respect.
>>
>>28231378
>"i go HARD NIGGA"
>"this bitch ass niggers think they run the streets? hell no, i just got out of prison and i'm not taking that shit. bitch ass niggas"
>drive-by shootings every night
>step on my sneakers i'm a fucking drop you. rule of the streets niggaaaa
>i go hard son. i'm gonna beat up my supervisor because i don't like his tone of voice. i'm from the STREETS nigga
>translated into a medium white people can understand: my hobbies are selling crack, dog fighting, and running head first into other black people
>multiple traumatic brain injuries? long term cognitive dysfunction? what?

women get wet for criminals. it's fucked up but true. this isn't romantic classical "masculinity," but biological, chock full of testosterone masculinity we're talking about here. great if you're in a tribal raiding party, completely useless in nearly all careers.

>>28231775
to be fair, i probably wouldn't be so fucked up if i had been kicked out of the house during the daytime instead of spending all my time playing videogames and reading shit i didn't need to.
>>
>>28231930
>200% divorce rate

this is why racism is bad
this dude will never understand that he is retarded
>>
>>28231936
>step on my sneakers i'm a fucking drop you. rule of the streets niggaaaa

To be fair, the only person that's ever chimped out about me accidentally stepping on their sneakers was a white wigger manlet.
>>
>>28231944
just means they get divorced to the same man twice
>>
>>28231889
It's not rare at all. Honestly I think there are much more older people who post and lurk here than you think. There was a BBC executive who was arrested for saving CP from /b/. Some middle aged guy. You'll be surprised by some of the people who lurk and post here.
>>
File: fpmFt8f.jpg (52 KB, 740x394) Image search: [Google]
fpmFt8f.jpg
52 KB, 740x394
how do we stop white girls from falling for the black people are just like and have a bbc meme?
>>
Weird, my black gf has done this with me. It's really weird and sudden and unexpected. I get really embarrassed too.
>>
>>28231854
>reported rape is actual rape

this is how i know you live in the suburbs

ever hear the term, "snitches get stitches?" if you think the pasty social retards here think women who are left alone with a man at night deserve to be raped, what do you think the standard is in the ghetto?
>>
>>28231141
>Why do they do it?do they want me to care that they have a white gf?

It means what they really want is you. They're just using white girls to make you jealous. When you want to make someone jealous, it's because you like that someone.

It's the equivalent of white guys broadcasting that they only want a cute asian gf and no white women pls. truth is, they're bitter and want a blonde, white gf with piercing blue eyes.
>>
File: 7keh2Kn.png (259 KB, 639x702) Image search: [Google]
7keh2Kn.png
259 KB, 639x702
>>28231890
No. I just remember the shitty, loud, aggressive black she-apes from my highschool.

Black women legit make people day dream about shooting up schools.
>>
>>28231955
just like us white people
>>
>>28231961
Rape is something that is seen as some what acceptable in the black community
>>
File: 1461551127590.jpg (194 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1461551127590.jpg
194 KB, 600x750
>>28231950
But why are YOU here?

Inquiring minds need to know.
>>
File: jewish front picture.jpg (149 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
jewish front picture.jpg
149 KB, 590x639
The only time /pol/ was right.
>>
>>28231506

>low inhibit ion
>>
>>28231972
Why is it black men would be less abusive to a woman like that than a submissive white woman?
>>
>>28231990
I'm not the 30 something black woman if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>28232011
There's only so much you can abuse someone that fights back I guess.
>>
In the hood if you're a submissive and shy type woman, you're just going to end up getting pimped out or beaten to death.
>>
File: 1457218924297.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1457218924297.gif
2 MB, 294x233
Once you've gone black you ___________
>>
>>28231919
>bebe exposed
top kek
bebe will never look like that
>>
>>28232040
Black culture is the only culture where being a submissive and cute woman is a disadvantage
>>
>>28232065
yea, because Asian/white guys hitting their wives never ever happens.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1382
>>28231955
The 'BBC' stereotype isn't what attract women to Nigs. It's the image that the Jews portray of them (Alpha, masculine, badboys, etc.).

White guys are also in love with being Nu-male for some reason.
It's sick and the white race probably won't be around for too much longer, but I like to take solace in the fact that I probably won't be alive go see the Jews completely ruin the world.
>>
>>28231667
Black women are less likely to report rape because they don't trust the police, its probably way higher
>>
>>28232040
It's weird how most black americans act like 3rd world people most of the time
>>
>tfw no black gf to peg my boipucci
>>
>>28232122
>>28232122
Jews, globalists, the 1%

it doesn't matter what you call them, but they run the world and will continue to

it's fucking sad but that's life
>>
>>28232135
They act like animals. They don't see submissive women as "cute" they see them as prey. Which is why black women are the way they are.
>>
>>28232134
Black women report rape just fine. It's just that only niggers rape them.
>>
>>28232168
Don't you think 19% is pretty high for women getting raped by one group of people?
>>
>>28231141
Ay girl you in toronto for that japanese cheesy? GET ON THIS DIIIIIIICK
>>
>>28232006
>Niggers
>not low inhibition

Are you being "le epix meme master XD" my friend?
>>
>>28232174
Black people account for 90% of black people being murdered and more than 50% of whites, so literally no.
>>
>>28232040
Delusional. Just delusional.
>>
>>28232168
No, they don't want to narc
>>
>>28232101
http://chicagojustice.org/research/long-form-reports/violence-againt-women-in-the-news

your moral delusion is yet delusion
>>
>>28232244
>nothing under middle eastern
>>
Black men hate black women because they fight back
>>
>>28232244
Are you literally Autistic? His post was sarcasm.

We all know niggers beat women at a rate 100x that of everyone else
>>
Doesn't matter, white people are becoming minorities in their own countries. Expect the HDI and quality of life to go way, way down for every Western country. No country gets better with non-white immigration.

There will always be an Africa that is vast majority black, there will always be an Asia that is vast majority Asian, there will always be a South America that will be vast majority Hispanic, but Europe, America, Canada, and Australia are destined to become non-white shitholes in a few short decades. Gone in less than a hundred years.

Life doesn't get better by racemixing, life doesn't get better by taking in tons of immigrants. But it'll continue to happen because we treat the whole world as trash that we expect to have to take care of.
>>
File: black qt3.14.jpg (52 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
black qt3.14.jpg
52 KB, 670x409
Why are we even having this fucking discussion on /r9k/?

WHY DO NIGGERS RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING! WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU SHENIQUE!
>>
>>28232261
Black men hate black women because they're STD riddled APES!
Dating a black woman is like dating a man with hair extensions.
>>
>>28231141
>>I say to him "excuse me sir but it's kind of chilly out here and I'd really like to go inside, I've been waiting for awhile"

Lol, this is how it actually went

>be rabid sheboon
>food stamps just came in
>mo money fo dem programz
>put on my headscarf, Walmart sweats, and dollar store flip flops
>titties and bellyfat oozing out of poorly fitting top stained with semen and lean
>waddle my fatass to the closest store because my blood sugar is getting low
>see black gentleman with his white gf giggling with each other and waiting in line
>dis nigga had the nerve to make eye contact with me and his face dropped
>I rumbled "OH HELL NAH YOU LIL WHITE PUSSY LOVIN NIGGA"
>U GOT SOME WHITE BITCH NOW U TOO GOOD FOR A STRONK INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMEN LIKE ME
>dis nigga pulls his white bitch closer talking bout some "we don't want any trouble. Let's go honey"
>OH HELLL NAW
>scream Worldstar as I charge him
>trip on my fat feet and knock myself out on the pavement
>wake up and everyone is gone
>whip out my boost mobile and call one of my 16 sons to pick me up
>go home and complain about THAT NIGGA
>>
>>28232266
Yet you've been posting non-stop in the whole thread. You lost the argument and now you're claiming you don't care.
>>
>>28232206
>Black people account for 90% of black people being murdered and more than 50% of whites, so literally no.
wat
>>
>>28232282
Where did black women get stds from?black men
>>
>>28231561
All black women should just die desu.
You literally have done nothing for humanity
>>
>>28232265
what about eugenics tho? all we need is to freeze some white sperm and black bitches can have white babys too
>>
>>28232311
they got it from the jews
>>
>>28232325
Neither have black men. Get rid of you both.
>>
>>28231875
> be black fembot. Never had any childern. Looking for perfect man, even thought I been forever alone I have been working on career until I find the many, I want to marry.
My sister on the other hand....
>She was a straight A student. Head violinist, cheerleader, and life guard (beautiful and intelligent). My father (black) was intelligent to a degree where he could get a job, however he took out his stress on us and abused for any mistake we made. My mother left early and is still a pot spoken drunk. Anyways, my sister and I had issues because of our up bringing but, she was pushed to the edge. First she started dating bad boys, the drugs, and then became a young mother with two children, from to different dads. All she needed was love and emotional support but, never got that. Years later she now sees her mistake but, now trapped in proverty with her children. She is a different parent from my father but, not much better and she really like my mother even though she's a drunken old women who never grew up and took a full responsibility for being a mother.
Yet, I still want to have children. I want to give someone the love, I always longed for.
>>
>>28232289
Legit/10 desu
>>
>>28232289
>realize my foot fell off because of diabettes
>have to go back to pick it up
>>
>>28231156
But I'm black and a fucking kissless beta.
>>
Black men always start talking about black women having stds as if they don't have just as many, if not more
>>
>>28232340
>I have been working on career
CAREER
an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
mhhhhhh no, this cant be
move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way.
"the coach careered across the road and went through a hedge"
ah ok
>>
>>28232327

Eugenics is morally abhorrent to most Westerners, so they won't even touch that.

Ironically, Asians are the ones pioneering eugenics and designer babies and the rest, probably because they don't give a shit about morality and want to make their future more perfect while the West is obsessed with destroying their futures with unrestricted immigration and treating the immigrants as better than themselves.
>>
File: 1436577111111.jpg (88 KB, 697x409) Image search: [Google]
1436577111111.jpg
88 KB, 697x409
>>28231775
>Black women treat their children like shit because they're too stupid to raise children properly and that's where the anger comes from.

No, the anger and the fucked up behavior come from their inferior monkey brains. You see, the brain of the nigger is different than the brain of a human.

Also, black men are obsessed with white women because they are a status symbol to them.

This is truly disgusting to me, and when I see a white girl with a nigger I want to murder both of them.
>>
>>28231141
Get yourself a white guy, at least you won't have to deal with their childish bullshit.
>>
>>28232327
>trusting black women to raise children
>>
>>28232289
>black gentleman
That's how I know you're lying
>>
>>28232337
Lol stay mad
Name me one black female president or notable scientist.
I'll wait while you go to Wikipedia
>>
>>28232389
>saying this on /r9k/ of all places
>>
>>28232401
>trusting a black man to raise his kids or pay child support
>>
>>28232340
Don't have children you stupid nigger. No one needs you, or your children.

Just kill yourself you ugly ape.
>>
>>28231543
>being homophobic is now a bad thing
Good goyim
>>
File: 21013acs.jpg (93 KB, 411x550) Image search: [Google]
21013acs.jpg
93 KB, 411x550
>Bee white guy
>See Chimp with his white trash gf
>They both try and seek my approval when talking to me
>This happened more than once
I usually just ignore them is there anyway to deal with it??
>>
>>28232411
Obama is not black, he is mixed
>>
>>28231141
I only use white woman for race play and bdsm humiliton. I have never dated a white women. I have slaped choked and pissed on a few tho. I especially love pain anal on white thot.>>28231141
>>
Go back to your hair salon sheboon
>>
>>28231643
Black women are just terrible fucking people to be around.
They tweet at least a few hundred times a day.
They don't read.
They worship Nicki Minaj.
And they're fucking vicious
>>
>>28232466
Yet you will get with a nice white woman and abuse her and or kill her. You don't even take care of the children you have with white women.
>>
>>28231513
Love is for faggots. I hope bbc steals your girl for writing love letters.
>>
>>28232382
Well' I installed cisco routers and was taking test to get better positions. Know i'm following a different career path, in a other profession.
>>
>>28231680
You're taking literally the most unwanted women
Congrats
That's like bragging about having all the zubats in the world
>>
>>28232411
>Obama is proof that black men have done something for humanity

How?
>>
>>28232428
I'm currently fucking a guy now that wants to have children with me. I'll tell him about you so, he'll put a babie in me sooner.
>>
File: 1435270056437.jpg (31 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
1435270056437.jpg
31 KB, 271x400
>>28232289
>>scream Worldstar as I charge him
>>
>>28232384
well, that can change tho
we adapt to change faster every year
>>
>>28231579
Well it was
>>
>>28232311
Where did black '''men''' get the stds from?

other black men

bet you didn't know about how all black 'men' are faggots, huh. they call 'down low'
>>
File: 1393797272734.jpg (146 KB, 576x635) Image search: [Google]
1393797272734.jpg
146 KB, 576x635
>>28232532
Sheboon, I...
>>
>>28232439
>one drop rule
You can't pick and choose fuccboi

Despite being a terrible politician, Ben Carson is still the best neurosurgeon in the world.

Plenty of black male entrepreneurs as well

Black women only have Oprah
>>
>>28232569
Black men fuck other men in the ass then they go home and have raw sex with their black gfs
>>
>>28232549
i dont think so, if it was it would have worked
>>
>>28232384
Christianity cucked us all.
>>
Both black men and women should be gased and exterminated..Period
>>
>black women are allowed on 4chan
>>
>>28232576
Lmao women are suppose to be useless. Black men are just about as useful as the average woman, you accomplishments are minuscule in compared to white men.
>>
>>28231578
You didn't fix anything, they mean the exact same thing
>>
>>28232601
If it ever comes to that I'm going to make sure I specifically find where you live and fuck your mom until she dies.
>>
>>28232487
Why would I hurt anyone?
Only reason I've ever hit anyone is because they kicked my cat, and she means more to me than life.
Besides that, I prefer not touching people at all desu
Keep reaching tho
>>
>black women are allowed to have children
>>
File: 1461310355661.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1461310355661.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>28232289
OP Ape is going to get mad at you, anon
>>
>>28232611
What have you personally accomplished?
>>
>>28232579
>Black men fuck other men in the ass then they go home and have raw sex with their black gfs

That's what I'm saying

They are animals.

We need to get rid of them
>>
>>28232576
>Carson's mother was only 13 when she married Carson's father, who was 28.
>In his book Gifted Hands, Carson relates that, in his youth, he had a violent temper. He said he once tried to hit his mother over the head with a hammer over a clothing dispute and, while in the ninth grade, he attempted to stab a friend who had changed the station on the radio; the blade broke in his friend's belt buckle.[11][12][13]
>implying he didn't get 100% nigger and diversity grants and an easy pass because it was the fucking Vietnam war
I wish I could've been alive then. A's for everyone
>>
>>28231969
This sooooooo much. My dream is to date a white girl that is hot. And parade her around until a black women gets jelly and wants to fuck me for nothing other then to get me back to black women.
>>
>>28232569
>>28232579
Lmao what the fuck is this logic??
Homos please go back to >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1457332022125.jpg (455 KB, 1476x960) Image search: [Google]
1457332022125.jpg
455 KB, 1476x960
>black women exist
>>
Triggered much huh you subhuman !!
>>
>>28232621
I'm talking about the majority of black men.
>>
Black women are fine beastly cumdumpsters tho, if you can stand the smell
>>
>>28232635
Why is it black men attack black women then turn into Redditors when /pol/ arrives? Bet you're going to accuse him of having an Asian fetish too.
>>
yeah pua couples are obnoxious
>>
>>28232635
Lol black men always pull this one
>>
>>28232620
says the faggot who race has contributed nothing to this society other than chimping out..End yourself for the sake of humanity...
>>
File: 1439058321095.jpg (41 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1439058321095.jpg
41 KB, 480x712
>>28231969
>wanting white women
>ever
How absolutely nauseating.
>>
>black "men"
rofl. just confirms what robots have known all along; stacies are stupid shits who make terrible decisions. who cares what dick they jump on? I still wouldn't go near those toastie roasties
>>
>>28232658
>even with photoshop, make up and camera tricks they cant make her look cute enough to decieve anyone for more than 3 seconds
sad familia
>>
>>28232652
Yeah, he grew up in fucking Baltimore.
Spend a week in Baltimore and you'll be walking the two step with a gat in your wasteline.
My mom made me read all of his books back in elementary school and even took me to meet him.
He had no scholarships and he took loans
>>
File: 4chan face.png (455 KB, 579x605) Image search: [Google]
4chan face.png
455 KB, 579x605
lol 4channers are a bunch of weenies
>>
>>28232671
No, you specifically said "YOU", referring to me.
Outside of the hood, black men are fucking docile, if not completely pussified. Trying their hardest not to look a thug.
But black women are consistently promiscuous and violent, whether it's a quiet weeb or ms_ovo_6_bad_b1tch
>>
>>28232661 mean to quote >>28232620
>>
>>28232657
>Lmao what the fuck is this logic??

It's the truth, nigger.

Black guys are the gayest race.

They love having sex with men. This is one reason why they act all hard and macho and homophobic: to hide the fact that they love to have sex with other men
>>
>>28232699
>hey tyrone, tyrone lookat these silly glasses, they make you see everything like you just smoked 3 joints
you look like one of those white bois on tv haha. Hold on let me take a picture, just act like you knew how to readnshit
>>
>>28232652
My great grandmother was married off at 13 to my great grandfather who was 27.

He raised her like a daughter until she came of age (when they finally consummated), pretty much sculpting her into the perfect wife in the 4-5 years between.

That's just how things worked in the old midwest.
>>
>>28232620
How about you go fuck your mum cuz your mom must be dying for sex since she havent had sex for so long just because your fucking dad had been shot by police...
>>
File: 1439743712409.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1439743712409.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>you will never be a white girl sucking uncircumcised niggacock
>>
>>28232831
true, no matter how bad my life may be I'll never be a white girl sucking black cock. feels pretty good
>>
File: 1402300753491.jpg (36 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1402300753491.jpg
36 KB, 625x625
>>28231426
>tripfag calling someone else cancer
>>
>>28232684
I spend most of my time on /pol/.

The free rider problem has no color, and a nigger is a nigger regardless of his skin color.
>>
>>28232850
but i want to be one
uncircumcised NIGGAcocks are the best
>>
>>28232858
>nigger is a nigger regardless of his skin color.
Facts
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 103x125
>>28231993
>only

original comment
>>
>>28232863
There are people who participate in the pain olympics and wear suicide vests, so I guess there are people like you as well. What a crazy world
>>
>>28232755
Most of you are shit so there is no point in even thinking about the rare minority
>>
>>28232894
lol pleb

h84tzu98t34
>>
File: 1458926209999.jpg (29 KB, 480x553) Image search: [Google]
1458926209999.jpg
29 KB, 480x553
Wew lad....Just.....
>>
File: 1461346129589.jpg (172 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
1461346129589.jpg
172 KB, 400x506
oh those good times..I miss it so much
>>
>black men: all black women are violent, ugly and rude
>/pol/ arrives
>black men: "what have you accomplished personally?" "There are plenty of nice black men!stop stereotyping" "I'm a nice black guy"
>>
Are black women fucking retarded
>10 minutes ago
>giving apt key to new black girl moving in
>says she'll arrive at 8
>doesn't contact me 11
>waiting inside the apt like she asked me too
>she keeps texting me the apt number like I forgot
>I'm the super of this building
>takes 20 minutes to make her understand I'm in the apt already
>"TRUUU"
>tells me to go to lobby and give key to "Jolanda"
>fatass black woman emerges from room behind me with purse dog
>she's huffing looking for her Jay's or something
>eventually gets her shoes on
>looks up and scowls at me
>what u lookin at foo
>ask her if she's Jolanda
>who askin
>give her the key and walk away
Never renting to black women again
>>
/pol/ has been always right...

WE
>>
>>28233003
>Tyrone pretending he owns property
>>
>>28233011
SHALL OVERCOME
>>
>>28233017
I'm not black, I'm white.
And I don't own it. It's a 15 story apt building owned by some property management company.
I clearly said I'm the building super.
Learn to read, shaniqwandra'leyton
>>
>>28233047
>Tyrone making up stories to derail the thread
>>
>>28233047

Owners love renting to black people because it's a guaranteed check from the government.
>>
>>28232904
Lol stay so mad Shaniqua
Being a bedwench will get you nowhere in life.
Go read a book or something then maybe you'll find a quality man.
Uploading endless twerk videos online isn't gonna look great on your white Chad bf application
>>
>>28233073
Why is dating a white man being a bed wench?that is called dating up
>>
>>28231936
You sound like you have a fucked up fetish. White Guy's prolly have more dark triad traits and women in general prefer whites over blacks. Maybe not in your weird internet headspace but in the real world blacks don't get laid by high class women. Just white whores with bottom of the barrel self esteem
>>
>>28233059
(You)
>>28233067
We're not that kind of building.
It's a student apartment building and rooms go for around 800-1k.
I've evicted 3 black women in the past school year for smoking weed in the building.
I usually ignore it, but they started doing it in the fucking lobby while I was with parents and students for tours.
I never even see the black male tenents besides maintenance requests and rent pay day
>>
>>28233111
>Just white whores with bottom of the barrel self esteem

and/or daddy issues
>>
File: table.gif (2 MB, 399x225) Image search: [Google]
table.gif
2 MB, 399x225
>>28233003
kek
>>28233017
>>28233059
shut the fuck up with your memes retard, we already know that you're retarded
>>
I'm infinitely happy that I married young.
I'm 20 and my wife is a 28 yo old white lady.
I hope to never meet another black woman as long as I live.
>>
>>28233073
Why do you care about bedwenches if even the "nice" black girls are slutty?
>>
How does black people feel knowing that they will never achieve what white has achieved today except shouting We WUZ Kingz and shiit !!!
>>
I was raped by a black guy when I was about 11, I even got an sti from it(it was a curable one) That pretty much turned me off to black guys forever.
>>
>>28233019
kek, well played good sir
>>
>>28233164
Because you should stop being slutty and adopt a school of morals.
It's like black women are incapable of independent thought and keeping their legs closed.
>>
>>28233169
We definitely believe this.
Bebe pls go
Don't you have to soak your dentures?
>>
>>28233168
>internet fights and other white millennial accomplishments
>>
>>28231579
We'll have to try harder next time
>>
>>28233212
Black men start fights with women but when white men come a long they back down
>>
>>28232101
it was a robbery for some small item like a tv or some shit. Nigs, man
>>
File: 1455772960974.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1455772960974.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>28232289
>whip out my boost mobile and call one of my 16 sons to pick me up
hahahah holy fuck my sides are dying
>>
>>28233188
It shouldn't even be shocking that weeb girls are slutty when there are so many men out there whose perfect gf is someone that watches anime. You can be a low quality female and still attract orbiters by getting involved in "nerd" culture. If anything many men value them more than blonde Staceys with DDs.
>>
>>28233160
This is the thing...no one in real life really cares who you stick your dick in. The kind of black women you want to make jealous wouldn't care anyway because they probably don't even date black guys in the first place.
>>
>>28233373
I'm not trying to make anyone jealous.
My wife and I run a home business selling these creepy dolls to old white people.
We don't even leave the house.
Maximum comfy desu
Only time we did anything public was the wedding, but that was small and no gay Facebook photos or shit like that
>>
>>28231141
Couple in the picture look cute and happy.
>well dressed
>clean and groomed
>healthy weight, skin, and hair
Ofc a sheboon would be jealous
>>
>>28233338
Weeb girls are in high demand, I agree.
But black weeb girls are ALL sluts.
You'll still find plenty of virgin white weeb girls shut in or whatever, but LITERALLY 100% of the black ones are out at cons guzzling white neckbeard dick for Caucasian approval
>>
>>28231936
>masculinity = criminality
Am I on tumblr?
>>
>>28231141
Given that you took the time to post this thread and reply to shitposters in it, obviously you do care.
>>
>>28233468
t.Tyronne jackson
>>
File: jewwwy theroux.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jewwwy theroux.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
I'm a racist white guy with a black gf

a lot of the aguments about black men an white women apply to me

I'm so mired in loathing for myself and my gf's race

help me robots
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.