[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I respect your opinion Is there a more cuck phrase than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: KFlAOmE.jpg (24 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
KFlAOmE.jpg
24 KB, 333x333
>I respect your opinion

Is there a more cuck phrase than this?

>Oh you think I'm wrong? I can respect that

Come here you fucking cunt I will fucking grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry guys I got pissed off thinking about people that say "I respect your opinion" they are usually lefty libertarian, Sargon of Akkad watching faggots ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck I am so angry
>>
That's not even remotely cuckish. It simply means 'I know I'm right so fuck you' but it's wrapped in a layer of... diplomacy maybe?
>>
>>28230878
I was angry when I made this thread but I am very tired now and am going to sleep. You can take control of this thread now
>>
>>28230834
But not everything has to be a debate. Some ideas are so ingrained in people that they'll never abandon them.
>>
>>28231789
this

If you're some kind of aspie who feels the need to debate every person you meet, kys

Real life isn't 4chan. People are in fact entitled to their opinions even if they are wrong
>>
File: 1461520919025.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461520919025.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
>>28230834
> I got pissed off thinking about people that say "I respect your opinion" they are usually lefty libertarian, Sargon of Akkad watching faggots ahhhh

And I'd rather hang out with the likes of Sargon than an SJW or /pol/tard snowflake that'll get triggered by everything if we try to have a good time.

This is why Sargon is popular and SJW's/neo nazis are not.
>>
>>28230834
Libertarian is super right you fucking retard.

But it's okay, I respect your right to be an idiot.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 620x465
>>28230834
>I'm okay with non-whites being a majority as long as they conform to our culture.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.