[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE DID IT LADS TFW GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1461463514035.jpg (14 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461463514035.jpg
14 KB, 628x353
WE DID IT LADS

TFW GF
>>
File: 036 - lN7o9Au.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
036 - lN7o9Au.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>28230723
>WE

Who is this... We?
>tfw still no GF
>>
>>28230723

>GF meaning you became Latino cockhead?
>>
>>28230785
gf meaning I'm not alone anymore!!
>>
>>28230737
if I can make you can make it lad
>>
WELL LADS,

SHE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AND "DOESN'T WANT TO RUIN ANYTHING WITH LABELS" SO IT'S SAFE TO SAY I DON'T HAVE A GF ANYMORE
>>
>>28231155
It was a good dream, friend
>>
>>28231155
This means she wants to bang you while she bangs other guys who she is still getting to "know".
Don't worry, lad, you can still bang her.
>>
>>28231155
My fucking sides.

Wew lad.
>>
>>28230945
>>28231155
lel

seriously tho you should describe how you met her anyway

just talking to women would be a gain for me
>>
alright guys I'm actually fucking angry about this whole thing now that I look at it like she came over and we cuddled and watched movies all night and I was like "ay wanna be my gf" and she said "yeah" and like we fucking cooked and shit and she kissed me goodbye and I fucking hate girls
>>
>>28231634
kill me why cant i be you. Id even go through all the bullshit youre going through now to experience that
>>
>>28231634
DO NOT APPEAR PHASED BY THIS.

Like another anon said what she said means she's doing the same thing she did with you with several other guys and she wants to keep her options open. Really this means she wants to see who is the best lay.

Your main objective is to get her back over to your house and give her a good dicking so she sees you as BF material.

Be kinda distant towards her for the next few days and if she doesn't bring up hanging out, invite her over and follow above instructions.

Good luck and may God bless your soul.
>>
> tfw she tells you she was "just kidding"
>>
>>28231717
I've had sex before man its not about fucking anymore it's really just the fact that I don't want to spend every day alone anymore
>>
>>28231724
tfw she said "I can't commit desu"
>>
>>28231886
Reread my comment bruh. Girls care about quality of sex when seeking a boyfriend.

SO, if you want a GIRLFRIEND...

GIVE HER ZEUS TIER LIGHTENING ROD.
>>
>>28231937
I don't want a whore for a girlfriend
>>
>>28232326
Yeah, about that...

OG comment.
>>
>>28232526
I don't even want a gf anymore
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 298x169
>>28231155
>tfw all robots except me made it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.