[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw R9K is full of normies now >threads with people talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw R9K is full of normies now
>threads with people talking about crushes, sex, relationships, dating, lovelives, active social lives etc
>no longer can relate or feel at home here
>kissless virgins are probably a minority on the board at this point
>probably real girls and their Chad fuckbuddies browse here to laugh at us
>don't want to migrate to wizardchan, have nowhere to go

Any other robots feel this way?
>>
>>28230654

What the fuck is r9k supposed to be then if not for social issues?
>>
>>28230693
>able to fuck women and has had girlfriends
>social issues
I think you are missing something quite large.
>>
>>28230693
Gee, I don't know. Memes maybe?
>>28230654
Wizardchan a shit. Stay and banter with us anon. We all love to hate successful people.
>>
I know that feel OP.

I come on here expecting to have something to relate to instead I end up seeing threads like

>having trouble at work
>fucked up with some woman ive been with i miss her so much!
>havent seen a single one of my friends in a few weeks

fuck off

if you have a job = normie
if you have contact with the opposite sex that isn't related to you by blood = normie
if you have had a single person in your life that you talk to and consider a "friend" in the last 10+ years = normie.

go back to /b/ or somewhere else
>>
>>28230728
In order to have social issues you need to be social to begin with. Shoo away, you don't belong here.
>>
I feel You Anon.
t. KHV
I never even had a female friend.
It hurts to see how this place is turned to some normie meetup.

>>28230769
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>28230693
What social issues?
>>
I think part of this is because original robots grew up and improved themselves.

Obviously /r9k/ going mainstream had a huge impact, but a lot of former KVs who are now normies keep coming here cause they feel at home, myself included.
>>
>>28230654
r9k is the property of cyborgs now

get over it losers
>>
>>28230790
I don't have social interactions because I had the issues first that prevent me doing social things.
>>
>>28230769
why does having a job make you a normie? i have a job and i haven't talked to a girl in 13 years and i've never had any friends.
>>
>>28230799
>What social issues?

>anxiety
>shitty sex life
>mental disease

things that make you feel like shit.
>>
>>28230654
The downside to all the beta school attackers is people talk about 4chan and mainly /b/ on the news. And then people leak over from /b/ to /r9k/ as it's the only other "no-topic" board they can post in without actually having a robot/NEET interest like anime and vidya.
>>
File: 1456595058981.jpg (74 KB, 769x540) Image search: [Google]
1456595058981.jpg
74 KB, 769x540
>>28230654
Same OP it doesn't feel the same anymore
>>
>>28230654
OH BOY
ANOTHER normie that thinks only the normies more succesful than him are real normies.

Do everyone a favor and stay here.
>>
>>28230815
robots are by definition, dependent.
>>
>>28230693
A fucking refuge from people like OP and the people he talks about.
>>
>>28230837
>Same OP it doesn't feel the same anymore

r9k wasn't supposed to be all about 30yo kissless virgins to begin with so please go fuck yourselves
>>
I hide every thread talking about women, I end up hiding at least half the board.
>>
I'll tell you as an outsider you fucks are still not normalfags.

When did everyone switch from saying normalfags to normies anyway? Fucking sjws.
>>
File: 1456143157050.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1456143157050.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>28230863
Fuck off back to which normie sitee you came from colossal faggot.
>>
>>28230654
>kissless virgins are probably a minority on the board at this point

I have no doubt. After all, kissless virgins are minority everywhere, and there is no reason to expect this board to be an exception.

Men like us will always be freaks imprisoned behind the panes of glass in God's sideshow, and we are fascinating precisely for this reason. Those who live as Nature intended will always be drawn to gawk at us. They have the opportunity to look at the monsters Nature hates, to laugh in delight and disgust, and in doing so reaffirm their place in Nature's design and remind themselves that they are the true sons and daughters of God. One of the glories of Heaven above is listening to the cries of the damned in Hell below.

Don't kid yourself that wizardchan is any different. There are tourists who come to laugh and shudder. Leviathan HAS been placed in a gilded cage, and we will never be anything but a horrible wonder to delight their girls. Couples look at us and hold each other closer with giggling fright, thankful that they were spared our fate.

However, for all of that, I am glad the sideshow exists, if for no other reason than for reassurance that each of us freaks are not alone. Yes, we are damned, but we are all damned together. Hell is a very lonely place but, without the sideshow, it would be lonelier still.

And, every so often, it gives us the chance to throw ourselves against the glass and give them a start. It gives us a chance to remind them that although imprisoned, humiliated, chained and bound, we monsters still have our fangs.
>>
>>28230863

Christopher Poole wannabe impersonator?
>>
>>28230981
That was beautiful, Anon. Thank You so much for this post.
>>
>>28230981
..or you could man up and improve yourself and actually try doing something for a change.

the only thing worse than a lazy beta kissless virgin is one who bitches about it while doing nothing to change his situation.
>>
File: wizardchan.png (14 KB, 640x190) Image search: [Google]
wizardchan.png
14 KB, 640x190
>>28230654
come to wizardchan instead, 4chin is infested with normies at this point
>>
>>28230654
honestly, the actual normie boards are pleasanter since they don't crow about their gfs and are nice to you since they think you are a normie too
>>
>>28231076
>..or you could man up and improve yourself and actually try doing something for a change.

There will always be a small number of men that no woman wants. I understand this is incomprehensible to most, but it is reality for a tiny few.

Yes, most of the people on this board who bemoan their loneliness probably have some way of dragging themselves up and out. They have potential, they have some possibility.

And yet, men like that have no place in a proper sideshow, do they? When all is said and done, the carnival fat man could always lose weight, correct? And this is why no sideshow worth its salt has the fat man as its main attraction.

The fat man is boring because, when all is said and done, he is still a man. The fat man could lose that weight and steal your girl away from you.

But the monster never can and never will.
>>
>>28231157
First and foremost, you don't live in a fucking victorian england novel.

No matter who you are and how you look like or what you do, there is always an uglier, more boring and overall worse male specimen who has those things that you want, be it a girlfriend or whatever else.

It can be done.

>mfw people try to claim and argue otherwise, people who didn't ever approach a girl or if by some chance they did you could count it on the fingers of one hand

Gotta try. Otherwise may as well delete every single post on 4chan from now after finishing typying it, and just write "I QUIT" over. It really sends the same fucking message and its easier for others to filter it out.
>>
>>28231216
>may as well delete every single post on 4chan from now after finishing typying it,
>tfw you got to the state when you do that
often type long replies to people, then just discard them, because what's the point

at least it's more peaceful not getting into arguments
>>
>>28231251
God forbid being exposed to conflicting opinions outside of your likeminded isolated yesman bubble: population 1
>>
>>28231216
>mfw people try to claim and argue otherwise, people who didn't ever approach a girl or if by some chance they did you could count it on the fingers of one hand

An important thing to bear in mind is that although men are expected to approach a woman, one never does so without an invitation.

Now, this invitation isn't usually an explicit one. However, a significant amount of human interaction isn't explicit. Nonverbal cues and communication play a huge role in dictating how men and women approach and deal with each other.

A man who catches a woman's glance and sees nothing but revulsion in her eyes could very well approach her. He would be a madman for doing so; after all, his attention would clearly be annoying at best and construed as assault at worst. Those who are less perceptive when it comes to those more subtle hints approach time and time again and fail time and time again.

Of course, a man must at least make some attempt. However, a man attempting the impossible is a fool.

Not even God can do the impossible. Why should men like me expect to be greater than God?
>>
>>28231345
Nothing is impossible for God.
>>
>>28230856
What if someone literally has to have a job or else he gets evicted?
>>
>>28231362
Not even making a hammer so heavy that he can't lift it?
>>
>>28230790
this is "robot9001", and you are not a robot if you are able to fuck women and had girlfriends
>>
>>28230654
stfu nerd go back to your mom or whatever. or be a man and an hero
>>
>>28230654
>start out on r9k around 2008?
>met [virgin] bf on r9k
>[both] still post on r9k
>>
File: hahahaha i know.jpg (152 KB, 747x1091) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha i know.jpg
152 KB, 747x1091
>>28230654
r9k is absolute shit
>inb4 it was always shit

this board has turned into normie and tripfag central. half the threads on here are /b/tier. Isn't that a rule here, not to have /b/ tier threads? the other posts are fembots pretending to have problems, people talking about getting blacked, tripfag drama that I dont know a single thing about, and a bunch of other cancerous shit.

Leave this board. It's shit. wizchan is slow. 8ch is dead. ITS ALL OVER.
>>
maybe we need a c9k for cyborgs?
>>
>>28231581
>oh wow I met Chad on this board
congrats now fuck off roastie
>>
File: 1457218241444.jpg (60 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
1457218241444.jpg
60 KB, 898x692
I like how no one here has been here long enough to remember the reason /r9k/ was made in the first place. It was never meant to be a circlejerk for rejects, hell thats why the board was originally deleted. then Moot brought it back, it failed again and /s4s/ because its spirtual sucessor as "THE ORIGINALITY BOARD". Yes, the entire point of the robot was so no two posts would ever be made again and thus forcing new discussions and topics, but somehow some-fucking-how this board festered into the opposite and only does the same 5 discussions all day.

the reality of the matter is that this board was never yours OP.
>>
>>28230769
Disagree with the job part, robots can be wageslaves. Otherwise agree
>>
>>28233337
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE! GO AWAY FOREVER!
>>
right on brother normies get out we dont want u here
>>
>>28230816
>shitty sex life

If you have any sex life at all, you should pick another board
>>
>>28231078
>5 posts per year

The only solution would be getting a robot mod who cleans up this festering shithole, and permabans normalfag posters from even viewing the site
>>
File: Tirion_in_Call_of_the_Crusade.jpg (20 KB, 285x326) Image search: [Google]
Tirion_in_Call_of_the_Crusade.jpg
20 KB, 285x326
NORMIES GET THE FKING OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28230654
fuck you op. r9k isnt about virgins, and i say this as a khv myself. it's about creating stuff. this board is just 100% board culture, that should keep on changing.
im hoping this beta/alpha craze + "robot" feels shit is just the next to go like any other phase this board had, and that we continue to evolve into a better community, with memes as dank as the night sky
>>
>>28230654
no. i have sex a lot and a nice career and friends. but i like the memes here and it's a fast moving board usually.
>tfw cyborg
>>
>>28230654
To be fair this board's first occupants weren't kissless virgins either. They were a bunch of pre-2006 posters hoping for a new /b/ golden age
>>
>>28233770
Shit, for a while this board was entirely about relationship advice.

...then moot made /adv/ and splintered us
>>
Used to come here for feels, not bait
>>
>>28230981
Well written, anon. Brought a tear to my eye
>>
>>28230654
Make somewhere to go to

Remember how 4chan started out as a place for losers to congregate and talk about foreign laotian picture books

Well you can do the same, make something just for yourself
>>
>>28230769
That shit is wizardchan, not r9k. All the requirement should be is being a KHHV. I have friends, some of them female. I go to social events. But I also have cripplingly low self-esteem and severe depression. I want to kill myself every day. No girl has ever looked at me with anything coming close to attraction. To call me a normie means you're a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.