[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://www.youtube.com/user/emily steaparty/videos >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 720x480
>https://www.youtube.com/user/emilysteaparty/videos

>5 short videos about nothing
>30k subs

Why are men such beta males these days?
>>
File: 1453402259924.jpg (16 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1453402259924.jpg
16 KB, 480x320
>>28230634
>Why are men such beta males these days?
>image.jpg
>>
Being good looking will get you subs.

Not even memeing. You can gain a huge following by just having a good quality camera + being good looking.

People like listening to good looking people say and do random shit.
>>
>>28230634
Mystery is so cool and beautiful I wish I could marry her.
>>
>>28230831
Why would you want to be a cuckold? You do know she's been two other guys warm fuckhole?
>>
I have never subscribed to anybody or anything in my life.

"Men" aren't as such a discrete group as fully half the human race.

Thirty thousand is a pretty small number compared to the 3.75 Billion odd men on the face of the earth today.
>>
>>28230692
How do you do the marketing. My wife is decently attractive, Japanese, and kind of a good cook. We have an amazing camera as welll. She could probably have a cooking channel and make some money but I have no idea how to do the marketing of it
>>
Mystery.jpg's face makes me want to vomit.
>>
she literally has no tits
>>
>>28230989
0.00008% for anyone wondering, usually to have a study recognised you have to have the square root or 10% of the demographic being tested within the study(depending on size).
"Men" as a whole usually need a study of 59000 men of varying walks of life to be classified as a legitimate survey recognised within the statistically literate community.

30000 subs isn't nearly enough evidence to call all men beta males, try harder
>>
>>28230634
Who's this bitch? The same person as the youtube channel?
>>
i see why OP attached a pic of Mystery. after watching one of the videos, it appears the girl has Mystery syndrome.
buggy, glassy, discolored eyes, face sheen, mixed, olive skin (so not white) and she seems terribly desperate for attention.

when girls start getting lonely and realize they have zero actual friends, they go and make these Youtube videos because there's no shortage of lonely males.
but it's vampirism, plain and simple, they aren't giving the guys anything in return.
>>
>>28231631
Someone else entirely. OP probably wanted the thread to be about her in the first place.

tl;dr she used to post controversial opinions here (pedos are bad, second wave feminism is good, trannies will never be women) and then got into an e-relationship with a guy and sent him short nude clips then they broke up and he released them because she got another bf
>>
>>28231689
Is she >18?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.