[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys all this weird? Or are any of you the least bit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-04-45-04.png (916 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-04-45-04.png
916 KB, 1920x1080
Are you guys all this weird? Or are any of you the least bit sane? Do you all hate women, want normies to suffer, eat tendies, ree and stuff like that?
>>
I don't do any of that. I just have really bad social anxiety.
>>
>>28230403
So why are you here? How often do you come here and what makes you come back?
>>
>>28230421
We have no one to talk to

And we MEAN no one.

Wouldnt you keep coming back?
>>
I don't think 'sane' means anything in this context.
As for the other things, these are memes. It's good fun and you should try it.
>>
>>28230578
Lol that is exactly why i come here. None of anyone else I talk to in any environment can banter and carry on like you guys. It must be how we a have similar viewpoints, of the guy always getting shit on and as someone who is regularly exposed to bad conditions. Normies are all brainwashed to try to act and be as normal as possible
>>
File: 1412458932414.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1412458932414.png
13 KB, 640x712
Yes
Yes
No
No

I fantasise about killing these kind of people.
>>
File: thugga thugga.gif (2 MB, 512x285) Image search: [Google]
thugga thugga.gif
2 MB, 512x285
>>28230378
Of course I hate normies and women you stupid cunt bitch nigger.
>>
>>28230662
Yeah that's the entire point of this place for me, I'm not depressed like most people here but I only have one non-normie friend irl so r9k fills my need for uncensored social interaction.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.