[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lonely men kill themselves >lonely women get swept off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 712x615
>lonely men kill themselves
>lonely women get swept off their feet

Reminder that based Elliot did literally nothing wrong
>>
woman have it just as hard as men, anon. those people wanting to be friends are just shallow.
>>
>>28230375
>those people wanting to be friends are just shallow.

Okay, so, do you not understand the issue here?

Lonely women can at least get men who want to be friends with them for shallow reasons. They can get men who will give them a quick fuck, or men who want to be their boyfriend because they are desperate. That doesn't mean they HAVE to accept those offers. But they can take comfort in the fact that those options are available to them.

Lonely/socially awkward/unconfident men get NO attention WHATSOEVER. They can't even find women who want them for shallow reasons. They literally get zero attention. Absolutely nothing.

Regardless of whether it's good/desirable to have people trying to get in your pants for shallow purposes, surely you must admit that if a human being can't even get that kind of attention (the lowest, shittiest form of attention), they must be a special kind of unfortunate?
>>
Elliot was a cunt with a BMW.
>>
>>28230506
>not appreciating Aryan engineering
captcha was cars with 2 porsches
>>
>>28230350
>based Elliot

When will 16 year old edgelords stop worshipping this prick? He was attractive, had money, but threw a childish fit because 9/10 blonde women didn't chase him. He'd never be friends with you. He's the type who would try to steal your girl when you finally got one.
>>
>>28230540
Mercedes>Audi>>>>>>>BMW
Also, didn't say his BMW was bad.
>>
File: 1450088467342.jpg (22 KB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
1450088467342.jpg
22 KB, 300x378
>>28230543
>He was attractive
Kekels
He was a faggy failed normie but I do appreciate him killing degenerate sluts.
>inb4 edgy
I really don't like women
>>
>>28230350
Even when you think it's legitimate to kill women because Stacies didn't want his eurasian dick, he killed his 3 asian roommates and 3 other random people.
>>
>>28230575
yea
porsche>benz>audi>bmw
I had an e-class recently and loved that thing.
Not sure about his, I know he made his mom buy it for him
>>
>>28230603
He killed one chad tho. Worth it. I have nothing against Chads but killing chads hurts women on a deeper level.
>>
>men with a feminine character trait are admonished
>women with a feminine character trait are praised

That's right, faggot.
Women also have it easier because they get to wear dresses without being called creeps.
They get to have pretty hair without being called creeps.
They get to suck cock without being called creeps.

You're pathetic.
Men should act like men. Women should act like women.
That's how to be happy.

Don't give me the tired old shithead millenial attitude of "don't tell me to man up man. I shouldn't have to follow opressive gender roles man. It's 2016 man"

I'm going to keep saying it until you do, princess.
Man. Up.
>>
>>28230603
This is true but I say a video of a bunch of thai kids knocking out and elderly british family yesterday. They kicked an already disoriented 75 year old women in the head while she was down so I can't feel bad for Asians anymore.
>>
>>28230656
You're a stupid fuck dude. Shy men are shy because they are low test and ugly. We did not choose to be born looking like women, looking like uggos, looking low test, we happened to be born that way so we became shy. Telling us to man up isn't gonna make up for our physical shortcomings.
>>
File: 1279454210483.jpg (32 KB, 467x404) Image search: [Google]
1279454210483.jpg
32 KB, 467x404
wew lad ITS ALMOST LIKE MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE DOMINANT GENDER AND FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHT TO REPRODUCE
>>
>>28230626
Porsches are pretty damn reliable but I'm not a big fan. From what year was your E class?
>>
>>28230680

youre not meant to be pretty, youre meant to be a "go getter" , rich, own property, and know shit.
And know how to protect your woman
>>
>>28230626
96, a tree fell on it in my driveway during a storm and it was a write off. Fucking shame too.
>>
>>28230680

Sure. Whatever you say, chief.

We suddenly got this huge explosion of effeminate, ineffectual, beta-males because of 'muh genetics'
And I suppose all those overly masculine, uncouth promiscuous modern women act the way they do because they were "born that way" too?

Your generation is going to be the one that finally kills western civilization, so have fun with that
>>
>>28230710
>>28230743
Replied to wrong post 2bh
>>
File: 3.jpg (132 KB, 871x1145) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
132 KB, 871x1145
>>28230680
>tfw shy
>tfw lift weights
>tfw ride motorcycles
>tfw shoot guns, enjoy hiking and even camping

something aint right with your theory.
>>
>>28230350
Evolution sure fucked us over huh
>>
>>28230467
>men who want to be friends with them for shallow reasons
>men who will give them a quick fuck
>men who are desperate
Wow life on easy mode hehe!

Tbqh even it's as easy for a man to get a quick fuck. Just get some money and go downtown, there are women who get paid for this.

Having sex is fun but at some point it's better to be alone than with a complete idiot. And most desperate guys / girls are shallow socially awkward idiots. That's why I don't fall for the gf meme. The only ones I could attract are batshit crazy and uninteresting. I prefer spending quality time alone and getting some pussy every now and then with hookers
>>
>>28230350
>people like a feminine characteristic more in women.jpg
>>
>>28230746
okay mr genius what do we do to start making things better?

inb4 man up
>>
>>28230794
masculine features are appreciated in women a ton. masculine haircuts, masculine behaviour, masculine voices, masculine everything women have no problem finding partners and enjoy life.
>>
>>28230794
If your dumb theory is true then how come women are allowed out of the kitchen?
If women are supposed to be feminine we shouldn't let them have jobs and shit.
>>
>>28230877

>masculine everything women have no problem finding partners and enjoy life.

Yeah, when they are 18-22

But when they grow up and realised they wasted their youth being free spirits, that's when the misery sets in.

Gender roles may be a "social construct", but they lie on a biological foundation.

Defying gender roles only lead to misery
>>
>>28231032
>But when they grow up and realised they wasted their youth being free spirits, that's when the misery sets in.

This literally has no basis in fact.

In 10 years time the "alternative" Staceys are still going to be enjoying life, because society caters towards them.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.