[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 12947894156.jpg (11 KB, 236x191) Image search: [Google]
12947894156.jpg
11 KB, 236x191
>leave school in grade 9 because of bullying
>fucked my education
>fucked my ability to be social
>now 24 decide I need a real education
>start uni this year
>like it
>like studying
>2 months in
>bullying starts
>hasn't stopped
>half the class now treat me like a piece of shit
>my nickname is literally "weirdo" and it's spat at me every day.
Why just why.
>>
>>28230333
There's lots of advice you could use but you should already know what they all entail, in reality you should probably just be killed along with all the idiots who hate you because you are essentially the same as them

Life sucks sally
deal with it, just be yourself and if yourself doesn't cut it then be me
but who am I
>>
>>28230333
Dealing with assholes is just a part of life
>>
that fucking feel
>drop out freshman year because i can't take it anymore
>miss out on teenage years
>become socially retarded, so anxious in social settings I can't even order something from the drive-thru without my heart racing
what makes us such easy fucking targets. I try so hard to just be a background character, but no it just HAS to be me that gets picked on even at 24. fucking damn
>>
>>28230333
Just ignore them mate. Don't let imbeciles ruin your education.

Alternatively, stand up to them, show them you're not weak and eventually they will stop with their childish ways.
>>
>>28230333
That's why you gotta get fit
>>
>>28230333
They really shouldn't be able to get away with that, they're adults and should be expected to act like it. My advice would be find some subtle way to get revenge and make them miserable without getting caught.
>>
File: 1412458932414.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1412458932414.png
13 KB, 640x712
I am the bully.
Become the bully, OP
Quit being a faggot is probably the easiest method.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.