[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /Club Penguin Glory Days/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 4_004_002.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4_004_002.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>mfw highly active in Club Penguin from 06-07
>mfw highly active in Miniclip and other various forums
>mfw make the first rendition of the Roman Army
>mfw start rivalry with Club Penguin Army
>mfw Roman Army has like 80 members
>mfw get grounded on weekend of big fight with Army
>mfw everyone abandons me because they thought I ditched my followers
>mfw I silently drift out of the scene as more people abandon me after that fateful weekend
>mfw some dipshit says I got banned and he was actually me using a new account now
>mfw nobody knows the true story of Explorer7777 but me
>>
>>28230294
>Not playing Runescape during the glory days instead
>>
File: 582835823.png (124 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
582835823.png
124 KB, 300x300
>childrens was playing club penguin while you just graduated HS
>>
>>28230294
>big fight
>Club penguin

Wut
>>
>>28230935
Sometimes I wondered what would have happened if I played Runescape instead.

>>28230954
It was an autistic and cringey time. The "fight" was more or less just a role play and all they did was throw snowballs. Come to think of it, I don't even know how it would've played out had I been there considering there was no real way of actually winning.
>>
Do you know cpc? Clubpenguincheat.com?
I was a mod there when it still existed and shit like that happened all the time. But I can't recall any Roman shit you mentioned
>>
>>28230294
Oh shit I was in the Nachos.
>>
>not playing superior ToonTown
>tfw I started playing it again
What am I doing with my life?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.