[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you enjoy geting bullied by qt girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461830289946.webm (2 MB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
1461830289946.webm
2 MB, 640x352
would you enjoy geting bullied by qt girls?
>>
>>28230149
I would have pulled my pants down and started jacking off
>>
No, because i did get bullied by girls growing up

no, sexual assault is not an option
>>
File: Despair.png (20 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
20 KB, 235x235
>>28230149
Only if it ends in sex
>>
I would make them all take off their shoes and trample me until I was like a pancake. Good times.
>>
Notice at 0:55 there's a Chad there making sure the bullied kid won't actually fight back against them, he's the only actual threat in the group.

The girls by themselves wouldn't even bully that scrawny ginger manlet without backup.
>>
>>28230236
whew. do you think if hes fucking those qts?
>>
Ie bump
>>
>>28230236
there's prob like 5 chads behind the camera
>>
>>28230194
>No, because i did get bullied by girls growing up
this

The real problem was that there generally being a large group of regular kids also watching.

They never bothered to bully me if it was just one or two of them. In that situation they were sometimes civil and almost shy themselves. They needed an audience to humiliate you in front of and to gain power from.
>>
>>28231238
thats like my dream bro. i wish girls humilated me while everyone watched
>>
>>28231255
I doubt you honestly want that
>>
>>28231255
as an adult I kind of have those fantasies too

but actually being a kid, barely in puberty, alone in a large class, with no friends or anyone who would stand up for you, likely already having been bullied and made to feel awful by other kids that day already, it was a lot different.
>>
>tfw no casual bondage relationship with a tomboy
>>
>>28230149
>john cena mark

he deserves it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.