[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could do it all over again what would you change? Was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: regret.jpg (35 KB, 421x285) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
35 KB, 421x285
If you could do it all over again what would you change?
Was there a life defining moment or something in your youth that made you this way? Or were you destined for failure?
>>
File: tumblr_nmjgfpTnUh1u2k0j0o1_500.jpg (87 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmjgfpTnUh1u2k0j0o1_500.jpg
87 KB, 500x562
>>28230088
It's not really what I did the problem but mostly pic related.
>>
>>28230088
if you could retain all knowledge, who the fuck wouldn't travel back in time to live out their childhood again?
it gives you a massive advantage
>>
>>28230116
I'm not questioning whether you would do it, but that if you did it what you would do differently.
>>
>>28230088
I would choose mathematical department instead of computer science.
>>
>>28230306
hey, is this you A
>>
Reflecting back on school years. It has been obvious that women are attracted to physically fit tall men.
The real cute girls go after tough guys. I did not qualify in this department. Massive changes would need to happen to achieve said goals
>>
>>28230116
Debated this in my head bumerous times. Changing people is the hardest part. They are set in their ways genetically.
However, changing a path for ones personal benefit is doable.
>>
I would fucking tell a girl if I liked her. I could have had at least 2 gfs if I had just said something. Of course I probably still haven't learned my lesson and I'll do the same thing the next time and the next time until I die alone.
>>
>>28230544
this is my thinking when it comes to this thought experiment.
Anything I could say I would change, I could change right now.
But I don't because I am not a rational being.
>>
>>28230088
If it were possible, I'd want a do over of my final year of high school. I can live with all the mistakes I made up to senior year but I want to go back from there to ensure I never get a degree in art. My biggest mistake
>>
>>28230460
I don't know who are you talking about, but my name indeed starts with A.
>>
>>28230690
which university
>>
i would kill myself before puberty
>>
>>28230088
Im a literal autist with horrible acne and mild scoliosis. I was destined to fail.
>>
>>28231012
Saratov State University. You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1460867022817.jpg (8 KB, 183x250) Image search: [Google]
1460867022817.jpg
8 KB, 183x250
>>28230088
pre-high school I would play video games only with at least 1 friend and not all alone by myself.

In high school I would wear a band t-shit and playing guitar to get all the teen pussy.

Also I would try and befriend all the good looking people, having good looking friends is the best. I would never ever befriend with anime or video games nerds, because they are ugly fat losers.
>>
>>28230088
I would make sure I never go on 4chan
>>
I wouldnt have spent my free time playing wow to try and fill the void
I would learn guitar instead of starting 10 years too late
>>
>>28231140
oh ok different anon.
>>
I'd have taken a year off after high school and never touched a cigarette.
>>
>>28231051
>Im a literal autist with horrible acne and mild scoliosis. I was destined to fail

God damn, I almost forgot how puberty fucked me over with acne. Damn genes.

Well I was destined to become acne ridden monster at age 14 onward so I guess my life would be failure one way or another.

in b4 some fucking normie try to tell em to use chemicals etc. fuck you I tried everything, nothing worked.
>>
File: 1390990960928.gif (495 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1390990960928.gif
495 KB, 250x189
I was doomed from the start.
>>
>>28230306
why? tbo
>>
>>28231209
Well I'm going on accutane soon, so there's that.
>>
>>28231244
Maths is more interesting, both mathematical and CS degree have the same value if you intend to work as a software developer and there is a ton of information in the Internet that you can use for self-education(and it is actually required to use it if you want to be a good programmer). So in the end I would have more stuff I enjoy during the education with the same result.
>>
>>28231290
where I'm from CS degrees are still considered better job-wise. when it comes to knowledge I agree with you it doesn't matter
>>
I'd live my life instead of being afraid of everything, I'd try to develop confidence and stop caring so much what other people think
>>
>>28231184
'A' here with a 'G' uni.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.