[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why attractiveness is all that matters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 680x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 680x434
When it comes to dating attractiveness is almost everything there is (especially if you are in your early 20s). I realize the evolutionary background of this and care about it to some extent myself yet it just feels as the greatest injustice.
Here is my story. I met this girl and we have been hanging out for weeks.
I am smarter and more intelligent than her, I impress her everytime we discuss. She claims to be a sapiosexual.
She says that I am so different when it come to conversations in a good way. I always dominate and lead the convos.
I am not normally funny but she always laughs at my jokes.
When ever we hang out we have a great time and we hang out a lot since she doesn't have many friends.
All jokes and memes aside I am a nice men, I act kind, I help her with various things making her life easier, I am a profeminist, she feels very comfortable taking about her relationships to me (read:beta).
And she isn't a slut either, she is a virgin and all she does is kissing people (believe me on this, it's because of our culture).
We got shit drunk too many times, we have been alone in her room too many times, she starts the conversations most of time but I still know that she doesn't find me attractive since she always suggests different girls to me.
So whatever I do, whatever the kind of person I become, whatever I will do to improve myself doesn't matter as long as I have an ugly face. I don't even judge this behavior anymore, it just well sucks.
>>
>>28229884
Sorry for the wall of text, I'm just frustrated.
>>
>>28229884

> I act kind

> I am a profeminist

thats where you dun goofed anon

i know ugly manlets who have 10/10 girls

step up your game faggot
>>
>>28229931
>i know ugly manlets who have 10/10 girls

and i won the lottery

step your lying game up faggot.
>>
>>28229884
I think you will like this video

https://youtu.be/0I0iNxiICNI
>>
>>28229946
>dad is rich
>mom is 10/10
>dad is also manlet

chek'em
>>
File: 1461686830874.gif (377 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1461686830874.gif
377 KB, 300x169
>>28229986
That loser has only fucked one woman in his life he knew from high school.

And she ugly as fuck.
>>
>>28230033
His advice is good tho. I did that to few girls and they all liked me much more after doing it. Girls love being touched if you do it right
>>
>>28229884
Being nice and "profeminist" is easy, legitimately anyone can do that. Give one thing you offer that a smart, successful chad doesn't. The world is made up of people who have wants and needs. What you offer people is pretty much exclusively things you would put on a resume. Oh you're a seasoned traveller doctor? Cool you'll probably be "hired" into a girls relationship. Would you put on a resume "good and conservations and considerate of feelings"?
>>
>>28230094
good at*
>>
it's irrational. women are attracted to attractive men, they're not attracted to unattractive men. for men "attractive" might be as low as 2/10 and up, for women only 8/10 and up. it's just biology. in the sexual/romantic sense males are fucked by nature.

I never got why some guys think being nice, their personality etc has anything to do with how attractive they are. if you're stupid you'll never succeed in math, if you''re weak you'll never succeed in sports, if you're unattractive you'll never succeed with women period.

now, of course this equation only applies to males, which is why "fembots" are not possible
>>
File: Fembots.jpg (231 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Fembots.jpg
231 KB, 1280x853
>>28230177
So so wrong
Women like attractive men, men like attractive women. If women are unattractive they'll settle for unattractive men, if men are unattractive they'll settle for unattractive women. When you comment on what women like you'r picturing 7+/10 in looks girls, who go for 7+/10 guys, you're not imaging pic related. If you truly believe women only accept 8/10 guys then you don't know any women. Of course all girls want a guy 8+, but all guys want the same if not 10/10 and are just settling for less because they have to. Some girls genuinely PREFER less chadish guys, that is absolutely never the case for males.
>>
>>28230272
nah you're wrong. many men will find pic related attractive. maybe less attractive than 10/10 women, but still attractive. on the other hand, no woman will find an equivalent man attractive.
it's a fact that the average woman is attractive for men, while the average man is NOT attractive for women

> you truly believe women only accept 8/10 guys then you don't know any women
they might accept average men but they still wouldn't be attracted to them.
>>
>>28229991
>women want the bourgeois D

What are capitalist social relations?
>>
>>28230094
Thanks for this answer anon. The reason I only come up with that stuff is exactly because they are easy to do. So I admit that they shouldn't matter that much. But still sometimes I see my friends that are girls and feminists hanging out and dating asshole chads. Numerous girls admitted to me that as long as the person was attractive they wouldn't give a fuck about their so called red flags. But yeah I know I shouldn't feel entitled just because I have certain thoughts, they don't matter.
>>
>Why attractiveness is all that matters?
it doesn't
>When it comes to dating
don't date then
>>
>>28229946

i forgot...

ugly manlet SHITSKINS

who have 10/10 girls

step up your game already little white FAGGOT KEK :^)
>>
>>28230509
they have to waste 1/3 of their life on keeping those girls though. basically vagslaves
>>
File: t7Cbhdgz.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
t7Cbhdgz.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>28230360
>>28230360
You clearly don't know the perspective of good looking or even above average guys. Any 7+ out of ten guy would find her REPULSIVE, despite that fact she's okay and probably a nice person. But personality doesn't matter, it's purely physical attractiveness for us (I'm saying this as a guy).
Why are there so many attractive women dating unattractive guys then? Why do you find so many women with an attitude of "there's just something about him"? Seriously look up videos on youtube of women trying to come to terms with why they're attracted to certain guys despite them being physically unattractive. The reason this probably seems confusing in your head is you're picturing as I said before 7/10 women or at worse 5/10 women then picturing 2/10 guys. If a guy is fat+ugly+bad hygiene or whatever then no he can't expect an average slightly obscure looking girl, he needs to expect the exact same of female equivalent.
>>
File: 1420386384255.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
1420386384255.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
This chick I'm doing things with only really has sex with people who are feminine looking beautiful angelic looking alien people.

I'm a hairy meaty potato, I look fucking ugly and I have thick eyebrows. She likes doing things with me because I'm really funny and I'm sweet, and trust me, she really appreciates how someone looks but she still values me.

Women are willing to overlook your looks. You just need to play it cool and pretend you give a fuck about yourself and life + you need to beeee urself and you'll find someone. Just be clean, fit, and dress well.

Before anyone talks any shit I'm a 5'6" spic who's going bald and she only typically has sex with tall beautiful nords
>>
>>28230598
This anon understands

Original comment
>>
>>28230598
I used to get more female attention (I'm ugly now) and yeah no good looking guy will go out with her but that's because they have better options, not because they find her repulsive. as a proof most would probably be ok with sleeping with her - had they found repulsive they wouldn't be ok with that.

women might date unattractive guys, because they're rich, famous, socially dominant, etc. that doesn't mean they're attracted to them. you're confusing two different notions.

And I stand behind my words, take an average 5/10 guy and an average girl. most guys will find the girl somewhat attractive but to the girls they guy would seem 100% neutral, not repulsive but also not attractive. that's a difference in biology.
>>
>>28229884
It's been said a thousand times but confidence trumps looks every day of the week. There are a lot of ugly guys with girlfriends and good lives. You have to be secure in yourself. Granted, this is hard as fuck to do and I won't pretend that I'm anywhere confident, but a lot of my ugly/short friends pick up women by confidence
>>
>>28230598
truth is 95% of the romantic problems guys here have would have been solved had they been born as women. you can't deny that.
>>
Nope.
I get called attractive almost every day but I still am scared of girls and other people
I can only really "bee myself xD" when I'm either fucked up on drugs or drunk. Even then, I don't go outside when I am high or drunk.
>>
>>28229884
No way, dick size, personality, and money are much more important than looks
>>
You are so fucking wrong, let me tell ya man.
You don't know how to hit on her. You've been alone with her in her room and you haven't done anything? Women are not gonna jump into your dick just cause you're intelligent or whatever, if you've reached that point you've been doing something seriously wrong.
Girls like drama. They like doubt. They like to overthink things and wonder "does this guy like me?". You're not giving her that.
>>
>>28230855
so basically you're saying you should treat them like mentally ill people
>>
>>28229884
It's not. In fact matters very little. It's cool to be really attractive, but far from important.

Charisma is everything. A guy who is very social and talkative and generally charismatic is always going to get infinitely more pussy/friends/work opportunities than an 7.5/10 autist. Always.
>>
>>28230876

From a certain point of view, they are mentally ill people.

Now don't go and brush off this revelation. Take it to heart and improve your love life.
>>
>>28230939
what reason do you find in your heart to associate with such people? is it merely the horniness?
>>
>>28229884
>I am a nice men, I act kind, I help her
>I am a profeminist
Cuck
>She claims to be a sapiosexual.
She is a special snowflake
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.