[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: jiwLNWg.png (121 KB, 173x443) Image search: [Google]
jiwLNWg.png
121 KB, 173x443
Why do all Asian girls want the white dick?
>>
>>28229519
you can have all the dark skinned asian girls you want, they are literally worthless
>>
>>28229519
Money, chance to leave their third world countries. Once they obtain legal status in your country they will probably dump you.
>>
>>28229568
Filipina women in a nutshell.

I remember watching this video about why they love Americans (read: white men with money); they gave bullshit reasons like "I think they're really nice"; they gave half-true answers like "Because I find them cute/handsome"; deep down of course, they want the Green Card. But they're not going to say that, are they?
>>
They just want some mayo don't be a jerk.
>>
>>28229894
Only the losers who go out of their country with the sole purpose of bringing home a girl are to blame for getting cucked like this. Can't really say the women are in the wrong here because everyone wants to have a better life (especially if they have kids).
>>
>>28229519

pretty sure this is my roommate
>>
>>28229519
>all
Eh, wrong.
>>
>>28229953
My female friends consider some white actors and/or celebrities to be hot handsome etc, but not "all white men". Most of them say that you guys smell weird and doesn't care about hygiene. And that's a big thing for a culture that's very hygiene conscious.

t.asian normie living in asia
>>
only the reject ones, the ones that mean anything tend to only date other asians of high status
>>
>>28229519

Is it time for another race baiting thread again? How long until "black cock > white cock"?

How has trolling got so bad? You can set your watch to this shit.
>>
>>28229967
>Implying Asians all share the same culture
>Implying all Asians maintain good hygiene
Nice joke. Have you seen how people live in places like China and Vietnam? They cook their food in the most unsanitary way with dirty kitchenware. I doubt that those people make sure to bathe at least every other day.

t. technically an Asian guy who lives in Asia but not on the side that's considered Asia by most people
>>
>>28230258
That's the poor ones. Don't go to those places. And i always lived in big cities. And i'm not chinese. Those poor areas don't matter. I hope they can be demolished so that only 'the haves' lives. No poor areas to dirt our name. Their lives don't matter to most asians that live very modern
>>
>>28230305
Well personally I have no interest in going to any country that isn't first world (unless it's Thailand maybe, because they got nice beaches), but I'm just saying that there's no such thing as pan-Asian culture and that not all Asians are hygiene conscious.

Where do you live now btw?
>>
>>28230345
Indonesia.

Orifuckingginal
>>
>>28230537
Oh, I'm sorry.

Oregano coconut.
>>
>>28229519
not all, I only date asian guys. I would never race mix
>>
>>28230644
Do you honestly find asian guys more attractive though? Be honest now
>>
>>28231068
Asian girls don't think like white girls. The way they prioritize height, dick size, etc is different
>>
>>28231100
No, lol

Girls are the same all over the world. They evolved to want a big man to protect them
>>
>>28231147
Are you normie enough to understand women ?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x533
>>28229519
They want the black vagina.

Black women get Asian Fucktoys

Black Men get White fucktoys.
>>
>>28230554
Why sorry though ?
>>
I wonder who could be behind OP's post...

kreddit.com/r/hapas
>>
>>28231380
gay interracial is fine by me. it's the mixed babies that are problematic.
>>
>>28231380
two 3/10 manfaced dykes
>>
>>28231147

hahah, weeb thinks he can tell an asian woman what she wants.
>>
>>28229519
bebe, pls

of course not original
>>
>>28231147

Btw, I know you're a shut-in so this is hard for you to conceptualize, but women look for different things at different points of their life.

When women are most fertile they look for "alphas", but otherwise a "beta" provider is most desirable when children become a factor.

This is on average of course.
>>
>>28231670
Does the truth hurt, tiny dick gook?

>>28231718
white alpha > asian alpah
white beta > asian beta
>>
>>28231749

Not at all (especially given that I'm not asian).

Just funny to see you project your beliefs because one anon challenges them.
>>
>>28231749
>white alpha > asian alpha
>white beta > asian beta > robot

ftfy
>>
>>28231776
All surveys, and statistics from dating sites show that asian women have a STRONG preference for white men so I can with some certainty tell you what asian women prefer

Now run along and play some dota2 while I fuck your sister, tiny dick gook
>>
>>28231820

What is sampling bias senpai.

Btw, what they probably want is a relatively well-adjusted white man with money, not a slovenly shut-in like you.
>>
>>28231820

Oh and I love the way you keep asserting I'm an asian male. It's like your atrophied brain can't cope with the unexpected.
>>
Asian women are taught by their parents to get that white cock.
>>
>>28231873
>everyone on /r9k/ is a shut in loser
Whatever helps you sleep at night

>>28231898
Only a cucked gook would keep replying

What race are you then?
>>
>>28231749
Lol. Beta whites have to rely on their skin color to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>28232039

White m8, just not a chink chaser.
>>
File: 1431724348854.png (405 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
1431724348854.png
405 KB, 960x804
>raceb8ing
>2016
>>
>>28232066
Why would you care about any of this then?
>>
>>28232092

People's racial preferences are their own business, sure. Just funny to poke at weebs.
>>
>>28232050
Also height, strength, dick size and attractiveness.
>>
>>28232119
The vast majority of white males with asian females are not weebs or shut-ins. Nice try though.
>>
>>28232125

So basically you have no personal achievements and so you rely on people making assumptions about your race in order to derive any worth?

I mean, none of us have any idea where you fall on a distribution for these traits.

KEK
>>
>>28231460
He looks just like you though

look at the resemblance
>>
>>28229967
i think we just have our own distinct smell. i dont think its hygene related. maybe the food we eat makes us smell a little different.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.