[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you killed yourself right now, how long would it take for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wofl (4).png (40 KB, 1277x485) Image search: [Google]
wofl (4).png
40 KB, 1277x485
If you killed yourself right now, how long would it take for somebody to notice? Anything under a couple of days means that you aren't a real robot.
>>
>>28229492
Real robots don't have their own homes faggot.

We live with our mothers. She'd notice as soon as she heard the gunshot.
>>
Right away because I'm a true robot who lives with his parents.

If you live alone you're independent, independent people cannot be robots.
>>
File: 4_003_006.jpg (33 KB, 622x588) Image search: [Google]
4_003_006.jpg
33 KB, 622x588
I'm sure 90% of the people who go on this board live with their parents or some other relative so I think it would be a day at most. I guess nobody here is a robot. Oh well.
>>
>It's another if you aren't as pathetic as me then you don't belong here thread
Ugh.
>>
>>28229511
Living alone means you support yourself

Supporting yourself means you gain monetary funds some how, it means paying your own bills, taking care of your residents. ETC

Gaining monetary funds requires being at least a bit of a normie.
>>
>>28229556
Not if your parents pay for everything just so they never have to see you.
>>
>>28229556
Not sure why you replied to my post, but yeah, I agree little man.
>>
>>28229492
probably around 5 minutes
but that's just bc I'm at my parents' over the weekend

normally, it'd take a couple of days probably. I have a roomie but we both are super wageslaves and barely see each other despite living in a tiny piece of shit flat together
>>
>>28229572
What percentage of people who are robots do you think have wealthy enough parents that are willing to buy them a house and pay for all their bills and expenses????

Fact is most people who have parents like that don't end up robots to begin with. The ones that do are so fucking rare I doubt you're one either unless you can prove it
>>
Probably a full day would go by before my mum would actually open my door instead of knocking. She comes to my room twice a day to ask me what I want for lunch/dinner, and to bring it to me. If I don't respond, she usually thinks I'm sleeping and will just skip that meal. If I missed two in a row I think she'd be concerned and would open the door to see my still, lifeless body.

Anyone who doesn't have this arrangement, where you mum brings you food every day is not a robot.
>>
>>28229615
My dad would/will probably do this when my failures become apparent and it's clear that I will never be able to survive on my own. Given the money he saves using me as a tax loophole, it's probably not as expensive as it seems.
>>
>>28229492
3 days if it depends on my roommates, 1.5 weeks if it depends on my family.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.