[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking through gf's old facebook pictures >she was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tYPTICo.png (87 KB, 714x810) Image search: [Google]
tYPTICo.png
87 KB, 714x810
>looking through gf's old facebook pictures
>she was much prettier years before we started dating
>looks like she did a lot of fun things while I was a depressed shutin
>see the odd photo of her next to a guy in a group, wonder if he's an ex

this isn't healthy
>>
Are you happy with her now though?
>>
>>28229508
Yeah, that's why it's so unhealthy. She's great to me, I'm just struggling with my own insecurity.
>>
I still have pictures from 4 years ago of my ex.
Sometimes I fap to them.
this isn't healthy
>>
U feelin like u are her beta bux?
>>
>>28229841
Ya m8, I feel like she "settled" for me, but it's better than being alone, if I had to pick
>>
I was friends with my gf for 3 years before we started dating. I recently saw a picture of her from right around the time we met and she was a beautiful tan goddess. To be fair, she is still beautiful and I wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world, but seeing how she used to look made me sad.
That said, I looked a lot better 3 years ago too.
>>
File: 1457979003861.gif (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457979003861.gif
1 MB, 800x800
>>28229481
>>28229508
>>28229534
>>28229825
>>28229841
>>28230013

>None of you faggots noticing that OP is NORMIE SCUM

Take your GF and get OUT OP, this isn't the board for you
>>
>>28229481
Always go after the ugly girl and hold on to them. They'll rise and shine, baby, just like you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.