[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you asked a woman out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: 1283567420571.jpg (11 KB, 308x291) Image search: [Google]
1283567420571.jpg
11 KB, 308x291
When was the last time you asked a woman out?
>>
december 2015 biggest failure of my life
>>
>>28229415
>last time

yeah, nah
>>
Never

29 in December btw
>>
>>28229551
You found an attention whore.

Congrats.
>>
>>28229561
post her pic anon, do it
>>
last night/today

rip sorry r9k
>>
>>28229602
Own that 4/10 cunt.
>>
File: images (14).jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
28 KB, 384x384
Never in my 22 years being alive
>>
>>28229602
>underage
>normaltrash
>too fucking braIndamaged to figure out how replies work
Jesus christ, mods?
>>
File: OOOHH.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
OOOHH.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
>alive for 24 years
>talked to girls about 15 times in my life
>talked to 0 non-service-people girls since high school
>>
File: limey.jpg (20 KB, 281x322) Image search: [Google]
limey.jpg
20 KB, 281x322
When I was 7. Another boy did at the same time and she liked him more lol haha
>>
I've never asked a girl out in my life, but at least I'm not a virgin
>>
Put that degenerate in her goddam place anon.

Stop being a beta little bitch.
>>
File: that feel.png (39 KB, 464x524) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
39 KB, 464x524
Yesterday.
It was also my first time.
>tfw 25yo KHHV
>>
>>28229415
Five or six years ago. 22 you right now.
>>
Never explicitly asked for a date I think.
Last time I was around a grill was a couple years ago at school. We were taking a few classes together, I didn't know her but I always noticed when she was in class. She was so hot she inspired my inner Chad and one day after class I just walked up to and started talking to her and asked her to work together on a project.
She said yeah and we would text sometimes about homework and stuff, always strictly business. Sometimes she'd look at me expectantly or confused but I never would make a move, idk why, I just never have, just straight autism I guess. One night we had a test and she wanted to meet in the library to study but I told her to come to apartment instead. I had been drinking all day b/c I have testing anxiety and by the time she got to my place I was drunk. We didn't study much and neither of us knew what we were doing. I had to ride with her to school b/c I was too drunk to drive and I remember singing songs on the radio on the way there and her laughing. Somehow she never commented that it was weird to get wasted before a test. A few weeks later we were finishing up our project and she came back over to my place to work. We ended up doing no work. I had candles burning but I always do and I think she thought I asked her over to have sex. I wouldn't sit next to her on the couch, I was laying on the floor with my laptop checking emails. Suddenly she stopped talking and slid off the couch to her knees, walked on them over to me, and laid down next to me on her back, so that our sides were touching. She just looked up at me watching me work and was playing with her belly button with one of her hands and rubbing her legs against mine. She did that for like 5 minutes and I just kept working and she got up and went back to the couch. At the time I didn't realize what any of this meant lol. We talked about where we grew up and then she left.
>>
Never. I can't imagine what it would feel like to ask someone out without expecting to get laughed at or something.
>>
File: 1432811076510.jpg (28 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
1432811076510.jpg
28 KB, 700x535
>asked a woman out

daily reminder that you CAN NOT be a robot if you have ever had the courage to ask a girl out, which means that everyone in this thread is a fucking normalfag and they need to get the fuck out
>>
>>28229732
Umm no I was 7 haha
>>
>>28229732
>Daily reminder that you are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>28229732
Never asking a woman out is the new normalfag.
The only people who actually ask women out are Chads and robots. Chads successfully, robots unsuccessfully.
If you are self-aware enough to know that you will be rejected then you are a normalfag. That means you are mentally competent enough to correctly analyze a situation. A true robot actually asks women out because he's so autistic that he doesn't realize the true nature of his situation.
>>
>>28229756
Last year was my first and only time. She said no
>>
>>28229774
Is this bait? Most robots aren't actually autistic. True robots have crippling depression and low self esteem and would never dream of asking a woman out.
>>
>>28229704
jesus fucking christ anon
when I read shit like this it pisses me off because I never get opportunities like that
>>
I have never approached a girl. I know they will just reject me and think i'm creepy for doing so.
>>
>>28229704
that sounds like something I would do lel

I'm sorry bro
>>
>>28229415
nice pic /o/ldfag
>>
>>28229774
that's the fucking opposite of how it works retard. NOT having the self awareness of how much of a loser you are makes you a normalfag. you cant feel if you dont know how bad your prospects are

shit i hope you die, i cant think of having read something so stupid
>>
Over a decade ago, when I was 12.

Which I don;t really count. Crazy to think I was confident back then, before it was bullied out of me.
>>
I think about a year ago or something.
>>
Last time I asked out a tall tomboy
She said yes, that was 10 years ago
>>
>>28229415
March 2016.
Now don't tell me i'm just "not trying", fucking normies.
>>
Like a year ago I asked for her phone number (she was a cashier), she said "I don't think I can do that at work", I was like uhhh okay then she said wait how old are you, I says 23 she said I'm 15. I honesty thought she was 18-19. But I still took it as getting shot down.
>>
File: 1266168803121.jpg (56 KB, 486x431) Image search: [Google]
1266168803121.jpg
56 KB, 486x431
Tuesday. I work with her and I ask her out alot because it makes her smile and laugh even if it is a rejection.

It's been weeks since I asked her out and she has a new job so it was our last shift together so I said...

>Hey... just for all the guys who never had the balls to ask... give me one last big one. Do you wanna go fo...
>No!

I found it funny and she was smiling for about 20 minutes so I think it went pretty smooth.
>>
>>28229415
never, if girls don't show interest in you, you're done, it means you're ugly
>>
Three years ago in an animation course

I slipped her a piece of paper and i want to kill myself when i think about it
Never again.
>>
I asked my gf last week to go camping with me. Does it count?
>>
File: 1461965351725.jpg (69 KB, 476x399) Image search: [Google]
1461965351725.jpg
69 KB, 476x399
>>28229774
>this is what normalfags tell themselves to be part of some shitty 4chan community
>>
File: 1460917075399.jpg (238 KB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
1460917075399.jpg
238 KB, 800x1422
Never asked a women out. 19 years old virgin
>>
Not once, 20 years old here
>>
>>28229774
wow....fucking normie fag actually believes this.......FUCKING LEAVE 4CHAN NOW
>>
Never, only gf I ever had made the first move.
>>
I realized there's little point to it.
I started manipulating women into asking me out. It has worked so far. I got blown in a parking lot yesterday.
>>
>>28229704
been there dude haha

jesus christ I hate myself
>>
>>28229415
I haven't tried it. I'm not sure how to do it
>>
File: s2.jpg (109 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
109 KB, 540x960
A couple of weeks ago

translation: you're too ugly for me
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.