[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sigh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Whenever I go on this board I get so sad. I'm a black female and i'm highly attracted to white guys with robot tire personalities. Idk I think their quite adorable, and their autistic tendencies make me laugh.

I'm quite outgoing,pretty understandable, nice I guess, so its impossible for me not to befriend anyone. Unfortunately I've only dated one guy that fit my criteria and we broke up due to his anxiety. He thought I was going to leave him,or he wasn't good enough idk man. I was fucked up for a while but it's been two years since then. ANYWAY I was just wondering if any of you haver dated someone black and what were experiences from it? Thanks.
>>
File: c8a.gif (1 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
c8a.gif
1 MB, 165x115
>>28228881
Wow. Kill yourself.
tbo
>>
>>28228881
>their autistic tendencies make me laugh.

I'm not your personal jester bitch.
>>
>>28228881
You're not black. Probably some autistic white faggot with issues.
>>
>>28228881
>robot tire
>their quite
>>
I can't believe that so much black females browse /r9k/. They are either lying or the most vocal minority in this cesspool.

I actually like black girls physically. It's their (usual) loud, high energy personality I can't stand.
>>
>>28228881
Can you post feet with timestamp
>>
black qt in my class
>>
>>28229025
black girls and whites guys stay inside while tyrone and stacey are out making babies
>>
>>28228881
I dated a black girl once.

She turned out to literally turn my life to a living hell for a few years and I just couldn't escape it.

But black chicks are legit hotness.
>>
File: pepe_anxiousjpg.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
pepe_anxiousjpg.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
>>28228881
>black and female AND NOT TRIPFAGGING
>making thread about yourself to get attention

neither hell nor heaven, you seem to be human, therefore normie, yet robot.
dated, but only once and to a robot so you're going to the cyborg territory, but you can see the stupidity of robots, therefore robot.
However, you are black female, therefore normie.
WHAT ARE YOU ??
GET OUT OF MY BOARD AND GET SOME TENDIES
REEEEEEEEE, i guess ?
>>
>>28228881
is your vagina purple?

thats the only thing that spooks me about black chicks
>>
>>28228881
hi, bebe
>>
File: SHIEEEET.jpg (247 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
SHIEEEET.jpg
247 KB, 1024x776
kill yourself nigger

original comment
>>
File: 1437335343074.jpg (58 KB, 379x600) Image search: [Google]
1437335343074.jpg
58 KB, 379x600
Black """"""""""females""""""""""""" aka uncivilised ape-monkeys need to GTFO MY BOARD
>>
>black girls
yeah nah i'm not fucking up that hard
>>
>>28228881
I had a half black half mexican gf once. She was kinda abusive
>>
Black women are too intimidating even if they are the nicest people on earth to these people. They will never approach you. If you want one you're going to have to force it.
>>
>>28230984
It's that true even for black girls with no friends that avoid eye contact with everyone and always wear loose-fitting clothes?
>>
>>28228881
Why not black guys with robot 'tier' personalities?

Why should a race even matter? Anyone that mentions the race of the person they want to date as their first preference should be avoided.
>>
>>28231599
people are allowed to have physical preferences desu
>>
>>28231656
>people are allowed to be superficial
they sure are.
dont expect anyone to take you seriously though
>>
>>28228881
Timestamp or fuck 0ff
>>
>>28228881
Unfortunately for the robots here, they aren't merely autistic, but also racist and misogynist. They've effectively set themselves up for failure

They essentially cannot see reality for what it is. So I an intelligent and attractive black girl was even interested in them, their prejudice and bias would simply flash certain heuristics like "o shit, dindu, shitskin" and that's all they will process.

It's to dehumanize others and only see the world through their false ideology.

Don't bother with them. I'm a none racist non sexist cyborg who had a black girlfriend for three years. They are like any other person, who have their own history and culture, and when you stop judging you can actually connect.
>>
>>28231599
It's not about "race", just how they look. Don't be a racist.

I'm curious what your race is and, more importantly, how you feel about it.
>>
>>28228881

Never dated a black girl but I certainly would. I would have a few standards that I'd hold that were specific for black women though on top of the whole 'don't be disgusting/fat/stupid ' I have for everyone else.

1. Please speak decent English. I can't take even a ph.d theoretical physicist seriously if you sound just like you came from the ghetto.
2. Don't have family or friends who would cause drama or give me a hard time for being white. Ain't nobody got time for that,though if you're estranged from them then maybe I could overlook the issue.

I think these are the bare minimums. Basically I want to date a black girl, not a nigger. And if that statement upsets you a lot then obviously shit isn't going to work out for us anyway.
>>
>>28228881
tfw this isn't real and OP is just toying with my emotions

that isn't nice
>>
>>28228881
I've dated 3 black women. First one was fat and I only saw a couple times, second was v hot redbone but she was crazy, third is a sprinter with a nice bod. Been with third a while now and she's cool
>>
>>28228881
>I'm a black fem-

Gonna stop you right there. We all know that anyone posting and claiming they are a woman is going to get more attention. To balance that out, we require verified proof of your existence. Timestamp is required to continue this thread.

Otherwise you are just a white faggot.
>>
>>28233615
if this post was a piece of clothing it would be a fedora
>>
>>28233725

Is there something wrong with what I think are very basic standards?
>>
>>28233765
It's your phrasing. You come across as a pretentious pseud.
>>
>>28228881
Tits or gtfo. No one is following the rules!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.