[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who went to a prostitute for the first time last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: damaging-prostitution.jpg (42 KB, 604x327) Image search: [Google]
damaging-prostitution.jpg
42 KB, 604x327
Ask a guy who went to a prostitute for the first time last night anything (I facefucked her)
>>
What is a facefuck
>>
>>28228860
Just green text the story you colossal faggot.
>>
>>28228872
Well I had my hands on her head and I was forcing my cock into her mouth and basicaly using her mouth like a pussy while she was sucking on it

>>28228873
incoming
>>
>>28228888
good quadruple
>>
>>28228888
Does stuff like this cost extra? Did she enjoy it? Is this a thing normal people do with their girlfriends? Does this count as sex or are you still a virgin?
>>
>>28228873
>see woman i'm "seeing" in the evening, shes on her period and going out with her friend
>drink 1.5x bottle of cheap white wine
>go out to a bar with a gym bro, his gf and friends
>drink 3x gin tonic and glass of white wine
>go to a club afterward, 2x gin tonic
>tell two american girls they are sexy and one makes out with me
>a bunch of other girls tell me they have bfs or some bullshit
>get tired and tell my bro i'm leaving
>fucking wasted, head to the prostitute area
>do a walk by checking them out like ive done 100X but never fucked any or done anything
>one eastern european literally a fucking 9.5/10 and totally my type
>she says 30 eur for a bj and I say 20, she hesitates so i say 25,
>go up into room
>>
>>28228937
Faggoty white wine and gin & tonics aside, this story has potential. I'm here anon.
>>
>>28228860
did you facefuck her?
>>
>>28228936
I've only had a few gfs but they were always down to be face fucked when drinking.
>>
>>28228937
>I have pretty limp dick but fuck this bitch is so hot
>she sucks through a condom for 15mins
>I ask her her name and prices for other shit during and keep ordering her around
>keep asking her where she is from
>she keeps her top and leggings on and says to take them off is
>i'm still limp after 15mins so i pay for another 15mins this time to fuck
>she sucks to try and get it hard and I try at least 3x to push my limp dick inside her dry pussy
>doesn't work so another 15mins bj
>times up again so she suggests i pay for another 30mins this time
>i pay and then put my dick in her mouth and basically fuck the shit out of it
>shes drooling and trying to block me with her teeth a little
>I keep pushing it deeper and fucking her mouth
>she said no touching but i'm grabbing the hell out of her head and pushing it whilst i fuck her mouth
>still can't cum
>run out of time again
>she is complaining that i don't finish
>tell her to shut up and jack myself off into a tissue
>I kept telling her to look at me the whole time too and to tie her hair back

>>28228936
I was talking alot of shit and flexing my muscles like an asshole, and generally ordering her around and to suck my dick which she slightly appeared to enjoy. she asked me how old I was and i said 24 and jokes that she probably usually fucks fat old men. She probably didn't enjoy the facefucking and i didnt pay extra, but i paid for sex i didn't have... so well. And not normal with gfs.
>>
>>28229008
>Not drinking glorious white wine
>probably drinks 4% beer and thinks hes hard

White wine is the original drink of kings.
>>
First (and last) time i went with a prostitute i couldn't even maintain it hard, she was fat, old and ugly; i left and never returned (oc i payed in advance). Since i easily find girls to fuck without paying, i'll stick with them and never make that mistake again
>>
>>28228936
also i'm not really a virgin however I have never had sex without a condom or with a virgin so idk

I've tried to facefuck women before but they usually stop me or are really resistant,

This whore went from "no touching, thats extra" to me with my hands on her head and my dick pretty much all in her mouth and my dick is 7.5inches but pretty average circumference,

At one point she even had to use tissues to wipe her mouth because of the drool which was 10/10. and I was staring her in the eyes pretty creepily too during it

>>28229008
gin & tonic masterrace
and white wine is chill
>>28229022
yes

>>28229023
they don't complain that they're choking or some bullshit?
>>
>>28228936
i face fuck my gf whenever i want because she's a sub and i do whatever i want and she loves it. so yeah people do this.
>>
>>28229079
I have a really long dick but only average girth. Over 9 inches.

They usually have tears in their eyes and need breaks. When they ask for breaks I usually just jack off onto their face.
>>
>>28229074
That's what I am afraid mostly, that the prostitute turns out to be fat or old.
>>
>>28229074
>easy to find girls to fuck

I literally tried to fuck a woman i've been seeing but she was on her period

Then there were a bunch of 4/10s at a bar who wouldn't get me hard

Then in the club i talked to a bunch of 4-7/10s (drunk rating, dark and horny)

none of them had sex with me or sucked my dick. I'm not even ugly or fat or a 100% autist (probably like 50%).

The prostitute i facefucked said she was 20 but was probably 22, still she was eastern european and easily a 9/10, and to me because she was my type like hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg she was maybe a 9.5/10

In 60seconds of meeting her I was pretty much getting my dick sucked, sure i payed but I wasn't getting my dick sucked before.

Also you get some service, and you don't need to give a shit about them or pretend to,
Except for when she was complaining that I wasn't cumming, at which point I told her to shut up and suck my dick more. (twas a good feel).

>>28229176
>turns out to be fat or old
She was definitely younger than me and 9/10, eastern european woman
>I walked up and down the spot twice doing a covert fly by of the available whores and she caught my eye

>>28229119
Maybe if I was 100% hard she wouldn't be able to take it

>breaks

>she wipes drool off my dick and her mouth
>grab her head and keep fucking it

goddamit it felt good, manly and powerful
>>
So after all that you end up jo in a tissue??
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.