[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't choose to be born, to live a life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1455859566782.jpg (197 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455859566782.jpg
197 KB, 1152x2048
I didn't choose to be born, to live a life.
>>
>>28228838

Yes you did, you just made yourself forget it when the round started so that things would look more real and you could get yourself invested in this game.
>>
>>28228896
The fuck? No, life was imposed up on us, nobody voluntarily came into this world.
>>
>>28228947

life is a gift bro!!

just bee urself!!

:^)
>>
>>28228838
So what? You're here now. Make the best of it.
>>
>>28228947

Sure we did. When the character creation screen came up you clicked on random and said "fuck it". You just got so invested in this game that you forgot how it even started. Keep denying it though, it makes the game way more fun that way because you think what you do matters and that life is serious business.
>>
>>28229035

what happens when you die?

originalcomment
>>
>>28229035
Right, so I fucked myself up before I was even born.
>>
>>28229060

You go to the highscore screen and get to leave a witty name next to your score so that you can see it next time you come around and giggle about it.

>>28229098

If you want to look at it that way. Your past self probably thought it would be a funny idea to play as you so it depends on your point of view. Maybe he got bored of playing semiconscious noramlfags on easy mod and decided to raise the difficulty level and take a real challenge.
>>
>>28228896

>rob bank
>make yourself forget it
>go to jail
>I didn't choose to go to jail ;_;
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.